What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に] Me & Demon Queen! / 魔王様といっしょ! (RE151530) (RJ151530)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
alexandrep

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔王様といっしょ! (same creator of zombie hazard)

anyone know what i do after the angel girl ?

I got stuck is this part :C

EDIT: i found ... just use the blue sphere on invetory

Last edited:

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to obtain the key for the queen's chamber? According to one the NPC in the castle, the previous king supposedly hide a key in town or something. Then in town, when you examine the goddess statue it says something about being under your feet, are they related?

Edit : Figured it out. At night, go to top left corner of the town before the bridge. There will be a street lamp that doesn't emit light, examine it to get the key.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If its like all their other games, there will be some kind of fairly decent battle system, or at least something unique, then when you beat the girls they will lay there lifeless while you fuck them using the same one or two animations for each girl, with just differences in hair color, skin color and what not.

Not a terrible formula, per se, just one that they have pretty much worked into the ground, imo.
Naw, this time they will ride you etc.

You get to pick the scene, but scenes for all the girls are the same (you have to unlock them though)

RicOZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone pls provide a walkthrough for this ?

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only thing I'm missing is the final piece of the gallery (The big bed in the lower right corner). If someone could tell me how you unlock it, I would happily upload my save file.

deleteddd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After having defeated the angel, you can go out to the left and come to a closed house. Is there a way to open it?

deleteddd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also if anyone have a save file, please upload it

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you need to be a virgin for the last boss fight or something?
When I beat the demon, I just get a short dialogue scene and then "Fin".

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The only thing I'm missing is the final piece of the gallery (The big bed in the lower right corner). If someone could tell me how you unlock it, I would happily upload my save file.
True end only. Idk how to true end so don't ask.

After having defeated the angel, you can go out to the left and come to a closed house. Is there a way to open it?
Go to that house before you go into the magic circle to teleport to heaven.

Abdalmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone having the black screen issue?
I fixed for The Little Brave, but I don't remember what I did...

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone having the black screen issue?
I fixed for The Little Brave, but I don't remember what I did...
No issues for me.

The issue mainly seems to be caused by codecs you have installed for wmv video format. But if "The Little Brave" is working then I would of thought this would also work. The companies website does not have an update yet and nothing on this was discussed in their last post.

PS
Not a bad game for this company, I preferred "The Little Brave" and "The Demons Kingdom".

For the talk on the true ending
The end game mentions there are 12 people to 'get' and it seems the Demon is missing from the CG room. The end game text otherwise was not clear on what it was that was missing to keep her. Maybe it can only happen on second playthrough?
If no-one figures it out I may decrypt and check the scripts to work it out

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The author stated on his website that he will be releasing a guide for the game soon, so might as well just copypasta and google-slate it.

Btw, how do you unlock BJ?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

The author stated on his website that he will be releasing a guide for the game soon, so might as well just copypasta and google-slate it.

Btw, how do you unlock BJ?
Spend the night in your home and it will unlock. Initially it is locked with the message 'not enough experience' so you have to repeat a few times, like to unlock anal via the bunny girl

Not sure though how to unlock the tit-fuck scenes.

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I first used the tit-fuck scene with the angel. Don't know if it's how you unlock it though :confused:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I first used the tit-fuck scene with the angel. Don't know if it's how you unlock it though :confused:
Spend a night with the angel in an inn, when you select the option let her take the lead (first option) and if it's your first time doing her (aside from the scene from defeating her) she will titfuck you.

The same goes to unlocking doggystyle from the dragon.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How to: get true end

1. You must have had sex with all characters
2. You must have unlocked all sex positions (blowjob, anal, titjob etc)
3. You must not have used the hero's heart-shape-icon skills. You can use the flower item to obtain the same effect, but if you use the skill you will not get true end.

All character/scene unlock guide:
Blowjob: With Maou/redhead in party, happens randomly while sleeping at home (first village)

Village girl: In city, talk to her at night in the "park". She'll be in the west.

Queen: After defeating hero/blue-hair, examine the statue in city. Then, stay at inn and look outside in town for a malfunctioning lamp post for the key. Now go stay in the castle and unlock her room.

Bandit Leader: Go to the bandit lair in the northeast of the cave. losing/winning both count.

Bunnygirl: At the inn near the world tree, talk to her at night and pay 3k G. Anal unlocks after 4 times.

Doggystyle: Defeat Laura (dragon girl) then go visit her during the night at an inn. Choose to let her take the lead (first option).

Widow: After defeating Laura/Dragon girl, head left/west and into the cave-like opening. Enter the house (requires Maou in party) and then stay the night. Then, talk to the maid once, then Maou, then to the widow.

Maid: Random event when choosing to have sex with the widow. The widow will tell you to go downstairs and have sex with the maid instead.

Titjob: After defeating the angel (freeda), visit her during the night at an inn. Let her take the lead (first option).

Miko: Talk to the magic gate in Maou's castle to be transported to the shrine. Stay the night then talk to her in the bathroom.

Traveller: Talk to her in all places (first town church, forest, castle roof, bandit hideout prison, world tree, Heaven, Maou's castle roof). Then, teleport to the purple maze-thing and seek a magic circle that transports you to an inn instead of the castle. Spend the night there and talk to her. Remember to always talk to her before fighting the boss, or she disappears.

Last edited:

dienow

Reputation score

For a dev that does such good loli content, it makes my heart sad to see him do more in the vein of The Little Brave, instead of his superior earlier works. The Stop of the World was his best work. Scene selection has gone up, but somehow I feel he's lost his variety.

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, the blow-job scene will not unlock for me. I have triggered it several times now and completed it, but I'm unable to select it in the gallery. Could it be a bug?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Thanks bgnac for the information on the True ending.

Otherwise
there is a patch for the game now available on the developer website

Version 1.01
Modification of slot events of World Tree hermitage
· Recollection Fixed transfer settings in the room
Liu game of balance benign
Enemy balance adjustment of symbol
Directish link

To use this downloading input the password
maou

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I forgot to add this, but you have to do the true end instructions in one entire sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.