What's new

ADV Active RPG Maker Shota [otter-san] Loner onee-san and how she found happiness

otter_san

Reputation score
twitter-cover.png

Summary
This game follows the daily life of Laura, a young widow who moved away from the city into a small coastal town seeking peace and recovery. But the emotional scars she carries turned her into a weird, socially inept woman, raising suspicion from the locals and allowing the spread of rumors. Now living as an outcast, she accepted her fate which is being alone. That is, until a group of brats find their way to connect with her, giving Laura another chance to get over her traumas.
"Loner onee-san and how she found happiness" is focused on storytelling, with no epic plotlines, twists or complex mechanics; just a collective of bad puns, silly oddities and otter stuff.

Gameplay and Progression

With a linear story and simplified objectives, the game counts only with the standard "RPG Maker" controls and navigation.
Occasionally different kinds of mini-games will be triggered, but no battle, skills or planning required: walk around, talk to people, do lewd stuff.
All that so you can sit back and play it one-handed.
key-map.png
Screenshots
1595691227898.png 1595691357835.png 1595691134250.png

Download
- v0.3b

SNS Links
| | |

Last edited:

blazh

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried the demo and really enjoyed it. The game didn't let me save until i found that i had to make a Save folder. That was the only bug i noticed.

OP
otter_san

otter_san

Reputation score
Tried the demo and really enjoyed it. The game didn't let me save until i found that i had to make a Save folder. That was the only bug i noticed.
Oh wow, thanks for pointing out. Fixed it, I guess.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires; gameplay description, controls. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Edit: OP updated, thread unlocked.

Last edited:

Cernvnnos

Reputation score
Reported the bugs to OP somewhere else.
Love the game, love the onee-san even more.