What's new

ACT [肉欲おうどん] 露出大好き新人OL かのんちゃんのオナチャレ!~社内編~ / (A.K.A.) Exhibitionist Rookie Office Lady Kanon-chan’s Masturbation! ~Company Edition~ (RJ421087)

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

Dlsite link:
Genres/tags: Breasts, 3D Works, Office Lady, Office / Workplace, Masturbation, Outdoor Exposure, Urination / Peeing, Tanned Skin / Suntan.

Description: It's a 3rd person game where the player controls 'kanon-chan' and guides her to exhibitionism throughout her company building in various stages/levels.
3d unity game with multiple game over screens and events, unlocking new poses and features throughout the game. You play using the mouse and WASD (on your keyboard) to move around.

It's been a while since I've made a thread for any forum, how did I do?
I mostly want a place to pose a question: Anybody else played this and experienced trouble with the camera not following the player character around?

Last edited:

BlackStar225

Reputation score
Yes, I have the problem with the camera too, the camera is simply in one place and cannot be moved :(

OP
Seratil

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score
The issue doesn't seem to be very widespread. I have no idea where and how to start looking into this.
Other 3d unity games with similar camera controls don't have any issue. It's just this one, trial version too.
Too bad, game seemed pretty decent.

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
any way to download the game?