What's new

RPG RPG Maker [P.D Creations] 機械の少女が夢見た世界 / The World A Robot Girl Dream Of (RJ169029)

Lazyrick

Reputation score
That... makes so little sense it's not even funny XD
The girls are the same, and they talk and interact with him like it's their first time. If it's a prequel then in this game they shouldn't be interacting with him in the same way.
you say girls, but which ones specifically? besides the red head, there hasn't been overlap with story important characters yet (minus that post game area that doesn't really seem canon). and as anyone who has played this game knows, she ain't exactly truthful about a lot. Surprise, she worked for the enemy before. Surprise, she was the one who nixed the half of the population that had a dangle to their hangle. Surprise, she was the one who made MC Kung-Fu Jesus. Surprise, she wants to end the world!

OP
Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Reputation score
you say girls, but which ones specifically? besides the red head, there hasn't been overlap with story important characters yet (minus that post game area that doesn't really seem canon). and as anyone who has played this game knows, she ain't exactly truthful about a lot. Surprise, she worked for the enemy before. Surprise, she was the one who nixed the half of the population that had a dangle to their hangle. Surprise, she was the one who made MC Kung-Fu Jesus. Surprise, she wants to end the world!
Got any advice for that final boss in the first game? I just got a completed CG last time, and I'm playing through this time since it's translated. Shit's fucking tough. She does way more damage than any other character i've fought.

Lol i figured it out. It's because she starts the fight all powered up. You have to use Maki's Jam on her so she doesn't kill you immediately.

EDIT: Where's the post-game content though?
Ah found it. The teleporter has a new location you can travel too.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Got any advice for that final boss in the first game? I just got a completed CG last time, and I'm playing through this time since it's translated. Shit's fucking tough. She does way more damage than any other character i've fought.

Lol i figured it out. It's because she starts the fight all powered up. You have to use Maki's Jam on her so she doesn't kill you immediately.

EDIT: Where's the post-game content though?
Ah found it. The teleporter has a new location you can travel too.
the post game content I was talking about was for the sequel, where you fight Ivy, Maki, and someone else in some extra dimensional place you get to through the teleporter.
as for post game content for the first game, most people miss one of the following: ivy in the resistance base, army at the beginning again, and the two panty collectors.

Norpoint

Reputation score
Thank you, i found ivy and army, but how do you fight the two panty collectors?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Thank you, i found ivy and army, but how do you fight the two panty collectors?
I believe you can fight Bian, the one in the city, once you've shown her enough panties. I had ~50 when it triggered so that should be it. The other collector, Yuri, can be fought if you stole Bian's panties and talk to her.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Who and where is the Enemy Before the Investigator and After the Medic? Please and thanks for the info.
Update: Found them.Win and she was in the Northern Scar (the upper area) for me

Last edited: