What's new

Page by Page, Post by Post games

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Page by Page, Post by Post games

So this should be the next page right?
In that case I am changing this game to the escape game.
The 1st person gives you a situation that you must use a logical way to escape from it.
For example:
I stab you
I dodged to the right.

Then you make another situation.

It can be VERY complicated if you want or just a plain sentence.
But it should have at least one or two ways of escaping.

So... I start off.
You are in a room with brick walls, a door, and a shovel. Theres no windows or any other openings, the door is made of steel with a handle that says pull (but it wouldn't open.) and the ground is pure concrete.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I use the teleporter lying unmentioned in the corner. (Or push the door open, your pick)

You are in a cage suspended in mid air above a pit filled with tentacles. The cage is made from Styrofoam and only supports your weight due to a few reinforcing wires. The cage is suspended by means of four greased ropes anchored at the top of four columns placed equidistant along the rim of the pit. Aside from you, the cage is empty.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do we have to escape? Cuz...

Lay out flat to lessen the strain, snake my arm out and reach for a reinforcing wire, take my time ripping away at it, coiling around my arm and using it to swing out of the pit, even if it does take most of the flesh off my forearm on the way there.

You're trapped in a concrete cell. In front of you, the door is made of plastic. However the bar behind you is stacked with loads and loads of alcohol of all different varieties. Enough liquor to kill everyone at a frat party.... and again, the door is just plastic.
TRY ESCAPING NOW!

randomwords

Lurker
Reputation score

Raid all the rum from the bar and drink it while smashing every bottle you down against the door till it breaks open... Or you just take some bottles and smash it open without drinking them... Or you can just break it open, If you want to be boring...

You are in a car... to the left of you is an elephant, Behind you is another car, in front of you a zebra, above you a helicopter, to the right of you the Abyss... you are moving and you cant leave while your moving... How do you escape!!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Turn right: the Abyss is a bit of an odd Plane, but it can be amusing at first. There's no reason to avoid it. (Yeah for using D&D to escape!)

You are standing on a fish in a cloud several thousand meters above the ground..

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Good thing you remembered your parachute!
(Or you're in an airplane; or you're standing on a fish... floating on the surface of the several-thousand-meter-deep ocean... in the fog - so you go for a swim, since if it's letting you stand on it, it's probably dead to begin with.)

You've been tossed in an observation sphere and thrown out into space. The air supply won't last long, the maneuvering jets are all dead, and the signalling devices have all been smashed. At least they had the grace to leave all the portholes closed... look, you can see them sneering before they close up the airlock and head inside.

randomwords

Lurker
Reputation score

Turn right: the Abyss is a bit of an odd Plane, but it can be amusing at first. There's no reason to avoid it. (Yeah for using D&D to escape!)
(first off you are wrong... good try though... I really would like someone to get this answer correctly it will be funny at how easy it really is)

Run in the sphere like a hamster ball back to airlock and just make it right before it closes... "Phew that was close"

You wake up in a room... The room is 20 ft by 20 ft a perfect square... The only way out is at the very top and the hole is just barely big enough for you to get through it... In the room is a rope that is 10 ft long... a stool... some oil... and a small pick... Also there is one support beam across the ceiling...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Fortunately the 20-foot-square room is only two feet tall. Eel your way into the hole and climb out. (Or unweave the rope and tie the strands together to make a 30+ foot length, tie the pick to one end and use it as a grappling hook.)

(first off you are wrong... good try though... I really would like someone to get this answer correctly it will be funny at how easy it really is)
(Jest post it already.)
Run in the sphere like a hamster ball back to airlock and just make it right before it closes... "Phew that was close"
(Right idea, wrong implementation. Space = no gravity to hold you to the sphere = no gravity to hold the sphere to the hangar deck. Pop the porthole opposite to the airlock, causing the air to blast out in that direction and the sphere to accelerate into the airlock.)

You've been trapped on top of a tower. They pushed you through the hatch, then laughed and left, locking the hatch behind them. They considerately left you a bed with sheets, but the tower's definitely too tall for you to make a rope out of them. Some searching also revealed a magpie's nest, which had a needle and some crumpled tinfoil in it...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Tie the sheets together into a rope and tie it around one of the stone protrusion thingies (The things that give castles an appearance like: _|-|_|-|_) and then climb down to one of the windows on the floor below... Also make a tinfoil hat to stop the alien brain rays.

You are a dinosaur. It is 65 million years b.c. and a massive asteroid is hurtling towards the earth to wip out you and your entire race.

(@ Randomwords: Yes, you could just stop the car since you never said the one behind you was moving, but I decided to play around with the fact that you didn't say there was an abyss [emphasis on an instead of the and a lowercase a instead of uppercase A]. Instead, you said the Abyss as though it were a unique location in time/space. Given that I only know of one unique location know as 'the Abyss', I ran with it... Therefore, you aren't right about me being wrong.)

randomwords

Lurker
Reputation score

Dig a hole, dig a hole... Or you can just run to the other side of the planet. Or find an area that will freeze over and be frozen for many many years until it thaws out and people find you and then do weird experiments on you... Really i think i like the meteor at this point lol.

(the answer is wait for the Merry-Go-Round to stop and step off into the abyss. I am sorry i did not think there was a difference between Abyss and abyss... But the area off the Merry-Go-Round is call the abyss/Abyss. lol)

You are trapped in a boat that is sinking. The room you are in has a steel door and the only window is too small for you to fit through. The door is locked from the outside. It is not a pad lock. In the room is an empty wooden box that is 5'x5'. A rusted crow bar that would not be able to sustain any force of prying the door open. A thin piece of plastic. A tuba. A rat. 1 Match in a box of matches you have in your pocket. A small knife. And an inflatable chicken.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

General construction: hatches open into the rooms, not into the hallways. Pop the hinge-pins out with the crowbar.

Okay, the classic desert island scenario: You've washed up on a tiny piece of land, with a pair of coconut trees growing on it. You've only got your clothes, now thoroughly soaked with seawater, a set of keys, and your wallet. The islet is only a few tens of metres wide, and is only sand. Find your way off. And no, simply swimming is not an option.