What's new

Pages Unfold: Unidentifiable Cake (Pervy/shotgungunshot)

OP
shotgungunshot

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The Tome graveyard would all cheer out in pure joy when they saw Zedekiah get defeated, the Tome War finally coming to an end. Nathaniel would pat his grave keeper on the shoulder and smile at her. "You did great..." And then he'd give her a quick hug before looking at Spera. The green haired woman was crying, tears flowing down her face as she wore a true and honest smile for the first time in thousands of years. It was all over... and someone had finally stopped the worst monster she had ever encountered. Nathaniel would see her and would start rubbing his eyes a little, the tears starting to flow a bit for him as well as he pulled Spera into a hug, the two glad to have finally found some form of peace. Spera would eventually pull away, and the two of them would walk off into the graveyard, having a proper conversation now, the two returning to the 'neutral' graveyard, glad to have seen it finished. Meanwhile the assembled forces of light and darkness seemed to realize that they had been tricked and manipulated... and for the first time the sides were willing to entertain talks of peace, as well as apology towards one another... Zedekiah would not show up at the Tome Graveyard, that rift having torn apart everything that he was, even his very soul being destroyed and kept from ever returning to try and do any of his monstrous plots again...

Isa seemed to be returned back to normal, in her story and seemed to have forgotten her journeys after being erased, as she was focused intently on working in her own story rather than thinking about other adventures. She stood as an elemental of ice, there to occasionally assist young heroes on their quests to stop evil, as well as teach younger ice mages how to control their powers properly. She was instrumental in assisting many great heroes, and developed a fierce rivalry with an elemental of fire. The two would often duel one another, and Deva would see one such duel. She'd see Isa creating latices of ice, and using more refined precision control, all the things that the angel had taught her. Eventually she would create a giant ice form to grip the fire elemental, her eyes glowing with the mastery of the element. "OK OK YOU WIN!" The Fire Elemental would shout, surrendering this duel to her rival. "Damn... Where'd you learn to do this stuff Ice?!" "A friend taught it to me a while back... And... Call me Isa." "You gave yourself a name? I want a name!" "Heh... No it's just a name that stuck..." Then the two would laugh and start to walk off. But Isa would turn and seem to look right at Deva through the window into her world, giving an appreciative smile, clearly so thankful to have gotten her Story back.

Deva would see that Pages Unfold... No, that Red Amore had gotten an ending. The unfinished story being completed thanks to her actions. She watched as Cyliarra and Alice worked together to flee a large manor, the two escaping some sort of noblewoman. And then once they were free, Cyliarra began her plans on creating a kinkier world, one where she would take care of people as their Dark Mother, giving them the love that they deserved. Deva would see some other agents having stayed with Cyliarra, such as Priscilia and Tabitha, feeding on her milk and dripping with her corruptive power. Their own breasts leaking that same corrupting milk. And just as she had promised, Cyliarra would keep an eye on Sanguira, responsible for watching over the former Tome Wielder as the woman slowly began to realize what she had done was wrong. Cyliarra refused to enslave the scientist at first though, wanting her to stop and think, stop and see what she had done and want to atone first... She wanted Sanguira to understand everything she had done before being welcomed into the rank of daughters. But after a good few decades with one another, after speaking and taking the time to heal, Sanguira apologized and begged for the chance to atone from Cyliarra, begging to be one of Cyliarra's daughters to make it up to the elf, and to ensure she wouldn't be manipulated like that again, and Cyliarra, after her anger tempered over so many decades agreed. Throughout it all Cyliarra would care for Alice, keeping her as her most treasured daughter of darkness, nurturing her submissiveness and feeding her love and affection as they spread their influence out over their world. The two were never seen apart, always giving one another love. Alice would sit by Cyliarra's side no matter where they went, and the two were inseparable, neither of them ever wanting to lose the one they loved again, both of them truly and honestly happy to live life with one another...

And just like that the gift that Deva's Tome had left behind would end, all the portals into other worlds closing and leaving nothing but the beautiful night sky, filled with twinkling stars. When it was all over, Valerie would sit up proper and reach a hand out to Deva, a smile on her face. "Well that's all of their 'endings'... How about we make our own?" She asked, chuckling a bit. "I think it's time to give my wonderful, perfect, incredible little Cock Slut what she deserves. I think it's time you finally... finally get to submit... And finally get the happy ending you earned years and years ago..." She'd say, smiling down at her perfect slave, prepared to start the first day of their life together, still admiring Deva's beauty even now as the angel was lying there exhausted...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Zedekiah truly was amazing."
Deva mused, at the sight before her. "It takes a will compared to which iron is like water to be able to speak through the immaculate perfection spell. I know.. I've gotten trapped in a prototype for a few seconds.. centuries really, and it almost drove me mad. If only this unbending will could have been used for good."
She shook her head. That was the sorrow of the defeat here. Deva had never taken pleasure in defeating even the darkest of foes, after all, defeating, destroying.. those were things you did after you'd already lost.
She tossed her torn up dress and the poket with holding magic up and shrugged briefly...

The next thing Zedekiahs tome noticed, infact, the first thing it noticed, when trying to read Miyu's desire, was it being read back, and a tentacle ploppint ontop of it. Silly book. Books don't read people, peple read books! Now make some crayons. This was awesome book. could make stuff to draw in with!
"Oh cheer up, Sangi."
Deva mused. "If I was a few decades younger I'd make you the cake reaper.. Basically you go to every birthday party and collect the spirits of leftover cakes. The best tasting ones go to cake-heaven, which, coincidentially, is my Twilight paradise. No you are no just stealing the best cakes for reproductive reasons don't be rediculous."
Deva nodded.

"The worlds in danger should be restored easily enough, now that Zedekiah isn't secretly draining them off their potential, I believe that's what was happening, but you'd need a bunch of devoted and talented people to do so.. lucky you already have a bunch... and some snatched a few of my angels too.. almost all Aeva's have a basic talent for restoration magic, my gift to them."
She chuckled slightly, before purring, and cuddling up to Valerie, listening with a curious expression.
"Harumm.. I see.. A meeting later then, it is. I'll perhaps use my tome again after all, to peek on their stories from time to time.. I mean I could do it myself, but I'm more or less burned out of magical energy, plus drawing attention, naked as I am to please my mistress. Perhaps we can do clothes for visits?"
She purred, sensually.

Deva was happy, with someone like Valerie to lean on. She'd not noticed how hard it was to walk all alone when doing it..
"Alright fine, visiting Cyliarra later.. you do realize I never punished her with Sanguira right? I did that because she seemed the type to beat herself up more if she didn't feel like she got punished. People are silly."
The angel chuckled, leaning up against her strong mistress.
"Aha! I knew something was odd about the way Jade managed to just.. 'Swim back to the ship'. I smelled it."
Deva grinned, with the satisfaction of someone guessing right. "I guess I was lucky then.. but do you understand now why I hide away my power? Reduce it, until only the bare essentials are left and, heh, well, with you as protector even less? I'm just a healer with a little illusion magic now, nothing more.. I don't want people to fear me. I don't want to be the best, or strongest, or whatever else, 'tis lonley at the top."
She explained and blushed a bit with Valeries continued nice, dominating treatment of her. She smelled so nice and hmn.. owning..

She waved to her tome and chuckled. "Rage is a hot emotion, but in time, it can grow cold. Rage can be redeemed. The only thing that can't be redeemed is Zedekiah's tome.. but luckily, it will never again do damage."
She nodded.

Somewhere else, Miyu curiously watched her tome draw a plan for conquest in annoyed, simplifed crayon drawings. First, she'd take over the world, then she'd have all the plushies she wanted. Ok? Miyu pondered for a long moment. Giraffe plushie! that's the one she wanted right now. .. Whats that the tome didn't have enough energy? Time to visit the zoo and show it what a giraffe was like! They had suuuper long necks for one..

Deva meanwhile murred a bit when she was Val-carried, before watching the tales before her.

"I see Serp. You knew you couldn't be the hero and decided to help them anyways. Admirable."

"Actually, tome, don't worry about that vision."
Deva laughed, raising a hand as the tome sought to skip Mr. Nice. "I'm near powerless now, but I'm also happy, a mere ghost of who and what I once was.. and so is he."
She chuckled. "All the evils I've encountered, none of them still walk the world, but this one, why?"
Deva raised a hand, covering her face. "Da Capo. A failed spell of mine, my greatest failure, it copies a period of time, basically, it went.. awful. I found a way to undo it, but.. such actions leave a scar. By all means, make sure never ever to agree to any terms this one offers."
She pulled her hand back. "But as long as I am happy, as long as I have you, Valerie, as long as I don't have to be strong.. neither can my opposite be. Others can fight for me and, make their own mistakes, and maybe, do better than I."

"Hah. called it."
Deva pointed at the mirror in the pirate cave. "No pirate would ever save up such a huge treasure, they just party it away."

"Waiting a year to meet your lover might suck, but the sex is real great I bet.. Also damn, not gonna lie Agony Queen, you tempted me in the most weird ways.."
She noted. Oh while at it, she ought to remind Valerie to go visit goo-land sometimes. Perhaps there was a tourism trade to be had here..

There was just a hint of jealousy for Risela's slaves.. and Valerie found a hand wandering to caress just the bits Deva felt a yearning for, understandably.

Neith too.. this could have been Deva, if the poison had taken her a little swifter. Then again.. She was not a brood-mother of many swarms, she already intended for a child, one day, with Valerie, just one, with all her energy flowing into her. yes. Someone combining her creative spirit and Valeries unbreakable confidence.. now that'd be amazing....

Uvi was happy. Looking the same as everyone else ment no one judged you for the way you looked, and every petting of her powerful mistress made her feel warm and content. She cleared her throat a bit, preparing to sing another song.

Speaking about happy, Ayven was not altruistic in her finding of the tome, oh no! Her ink-mistress magic could make any books world come to live, even this exotic ones.. and she just yearned to serve her in another incarnation too..

"Those oni-sluts were tough but haahmnn... It's really hard to beat the promise of you playing with.. ooh go a little deeper hmnn yes love.."
What Maye did next made even her lewd creator blush..

Dura chuckled and rubbed behind the ears of her apologetic fox. "You know, If I had felt -bad- about it I could have literally time-skipped past it, yes? I keep telling you..."

Andra for her part found herself the slavishly obediant definition of 'Two being better than one' in all the best, and most emberassing ways.

"Igna! Igna and Isa!" Deva thumbed up to her closest companion throughout these tome adventures, before glancing over to Valerie.

"Hmnhmn.. our own ending. That sounds nice. But not quite yet. I understand why Valerie didn't want endings. It took me a while to come to terms with it too. I like the adventure, I like being me.. heck, I'm bad at being monogamous.. but from now on, I'll be all yours, forever. BUT!

We can still wander on, I can enjoy your protection, your desires.. and without something old ending.. something new can't start."

She jutted a thumb, pointing to one last portal, where a reddish brown haired woman grinned

"Me? I'm your new Captain! Seeing as Joe's indisposed..

And, listen now, that's just a dragon. Ok. Big dragon. Yes, But! I have a plan. Step one of the plan. Don't get eaten by the giant dragon. We're doing really great on that one, well, except for Joe. But!" She raised a finger, and grinned with supreme confidence.
"If we act fast, we might even be able to get the Joe back. So, Anyway. I'm gonna be the distraction. Don't worry, the dragon wont eat me, my mommy's some amazonian princess and we've already established this dragon likes to abduct princesses. It also had a pretty nice dick, not that any of you barbarians paid attention to that while you were doing the pointy-spear thing.. No offense to Drake, who I'm pretty sure is an actual barbarian, ,what with the tribal painting and shoutings. Anyway!

Long talk short, trust me, help with the net, and I'm going to seduce this dragon. If we agree we want Joe back I'll also need a way to make a dragon puke. That is one of two ways, well, three ways, but you don't want to know number two and I am not letting you slit open this dragon, its an endangered species. -with a nice cock- seriously, hung like a horse? Horses ought to be jealous, Ah ah ah.. listen, I get horny when I get stressed out and my hair is -terrible- for seducing dragons. Anyone got a comb?" The woman enthused.

"If I don't manage to seduce it? Well I'ma just punch some sense into this dragon. I'll need a ladder to get that one going proper so seduction comes first."

Deva chuckled as the final vision fizzled away slowly. "In my... interests.. I've learned to permanently use contraceptive magic. Which I can deactivate. 'tis all your fault for being so strong, confident, beautiful... how could I not seek to continue our tales by uniting such confident courage with myself?"
she purred, before kneeling down. Valerie would not be given time to protest her beloved slaves advances as the angel gave her a soft, playful lick. Deva had to think back, so many lovers. It had started with a woman like Valerie in the back of a dark warehouse, strange, forbidden, exciting. It was not strange or forbidden anymore, all exposed before her mistress.. But it was still as exciting as the first time.
"Love you, mistress.."
Deva whispered, and kissed Valerie.
But not upon her lips for now.