What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Pakkri Paradise] Lizbel-リズベル- / Lizbel (RJ224571)

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any way to make the partial work with the updated version?

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I use partial too I dont finding any bug but I dont find any new CG and I have question How to unlock
Mountain in mid map and how to go inside brothel?

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Negative, you are going to have to wait... Or just try and memorize the menu commands.
Allright thx!

The menu commands are not really a problem but i remember getting stuck at some point mid- late gameish because i just didnt know what to craft anymore to complete my quests. Kinda wanted to replay it with the partial so i could finish it this time around .

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am taking a break atm due to real life incident. Thus if someone else can update with expansion would be nice

blerghit

Reputation score
So i beat the dragon and completed most of the sidequests, but im lacking a gloden bracelet? or somehting like that from the gold quest, and dont have the recipe for prostitute soup. ANyone know where to find those?
also i cant get in the brothel anymore, i see someone with quest inside but the receptionist? blocks me from going in.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can't seem to aply the dlc, it pops up a window of the udm extractor, but i don't know what to do with it :(
Try posting the pop up for more info.
Many ex that auto apply patch for japanese game require you to be using japanese local setting to work - might be the cause

blerghit

Reputation score
i gave up on the patch and simply downloaded prepatched version and copied saves over.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
where do i get the self defeat item? i remember having it when i played this a few months ago

Zozoio

Reputation score
do anyone have a full 100% save?
the game is too grindy for me