What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Palace Village House ] [ パレスヴィレッジ家 ] Dog F*ck Quest / ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ犬だけ!?~ RE182625 RJ182625

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ182625] ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ&#

help stuck i cant get past broken bridge

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There might be some kind of anti piracy measure put on this game. I downloaded this from hentai4daily first and saw the site's name on the game window when I opened it. I did the same thing with the link from animesharing and erokuni.net's url was on it.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ182625] ドッグファッククエスト ~魔王を倒せるのは、勇者と旅したエロ&a

There might be some kind of anti piracy measure put on this game. I downloaded this from hentai4daily first and saw the site's name on the game window when I opened it. I did the same thing with the link from animesharing and erokuni.net's url was on it.
Just scum throwing in a bit of advertising, which is illegal I might add. And yes I know that's ironic coming from a pirate.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok now wtf?
I just started the game it's already annoying me as hell...
Why do the dog's attacks have a 100% miss? ...

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could i have a link pls,
dont see any torrent

sunonrise

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok now wtf?
I just started the game it's already annoying me as hell...
Why do the dog's attacks have a 100% miss? ...
Its going to be like that until the first "mission" is completed. After you get the item from the chest in the forest area and return it to the queen/princess...idk, there's a scene where the dog sort of lvls up and is able to talk, an H-scene happens and the missing stops and its able to do actual damage in fights. ( Played the first part w/o a translator so i have no idea whats going on story wise ).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Its going to be like that until the first "mission" is completed. After you get the item from the chest in the forest area and return it to the queen/princess...idk, there's a scene where the dog sort of lvls up and is able to talk, an H-scene happens and the missing stops and its able to do actual damage in fights. ( Played the first part w/o a translator so i have no idea whats going on story wise ).
Hah ok! Thanks for the info.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what to do the broken bridge near at arena town i beat the oppirate npc-s freed the redhead beat the 2nd arena match!

Sarav

Reputation score

what to do the broken bridge near at arena town i beat the oppirate npc-s freed the redhead beat the 2nd arena match!
Go back to thief hideout, look at the bears.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well... how do you get the 2nd arena match? I freed the girl from the hideout and returned to the arena and still nothing.

Edit* Haaa nvm... I though I had saved the girl, but she was taken to the basement. For some weird reason I couldn't get past the rock blocking the path, the first 3 times... whatever...

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Iv'e run into a very annoying bug. In the desert town after to beat the boss my character sprites have diapered. Is anybody else getting this?

fayten

Reputation score

if you walk down in this blackscreen you get into the next fight, which is bugged i guess. I've won and still got a game over.

Jondude1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found the game? I can't find it on Nyaa, and the links on anime sharing are dead.

Sarav

Reputation score

Edit* Haaa nvm... I though I had saved the girl, but she was taken to the basement. For some weird reason I couldn't get past the rock blocking the path, the first 3 times... whatever...
That got me to, running around looking for the trigger, turns out you just need to keep on clicking the rock till it breaks.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finished it last night, here are my final thought's.
Positives:
Combat: Par for the course RPG combat
H-content: Plentiful and good quality nicely spread out across the story with a little stockpiled at the end.
Length: It was surprisingly long for such a small file size, took me about 8-9 hours to finish even after skipping some fights.
Story: Had good pacing and nice plot-twist at about 3/4 of the way through.
Negatives:
1.The encounter rate is far to high
2.Late game equipment is ridiculously expensive
3.No alternate way to get money outside of grinding
4.In the third main city after leaving the pyramid there is a glitch that turns your character sprites invisible.(Thankfully it wears off after you reach the 4th main city but it's still annoying.
Overall it of good quality in both story and art but poor design decisions and lack of side content keep it from being great.

Jondude1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, got the game from some random place, but now I'm stuck in the desert town. Just met the green haired chick and talked to the queen of the castle, but now I'm not sure what to do. No one in the port does anything and nothing triggers. Scoured the city pretty good. Can't go into the other oasis or pyramid. Can I get a hint please?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, got the game from some random place, but now I'm stuck in the desert town. Just met the green haired chick and talked to the queen of the castle, but now I'm not sure what to do. No one in the port does anything and nothing triggers. Scoured the city pretty good. Can't go into the other oasis or pyramid. Can I get a hint please?
Go back into to the city the head South, you will arrive at a beach. Now go to the right and you will find the blond Princess from the starter town, talk to her to continue the story.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I beat the winged catgirl and am now passed the broken bridge. Did I miss the green haired party member?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I beat the winged catgirl and am now passed the broken bridge. Did I miss the green haired party member?
No the green haired girl doesn't join until you get to the desert town.

Status
Not open for further replies.