Paladin Campaign OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
First, a few things that should be mentioned, although most of you should know them already: To start with, we'll be using module Crown of the Kobold King. At the moment, Taken, Loli and Keylo haven't posted their character sheets and there's only Keylo's version of Aurani's character sheet and not the final one. So hurry up if you want me to start any time soon. Also, since no-one has posted their available times, we'll be doing the campaign PbP.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Paladin Campaign OOC

I'm available whenever, YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BY NOW!

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

I'm available almost 24/7, but anywhere from 5pm to 2am (Spider's time) will have to do, preferably not on Mondays/Tuesdays unless necessary.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I'm available after 11 o'clock this Friday, and most of the weekend. Book me ahead of time, since I tend to schedule stuff and fill my itinerary really quickly.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I do not have enough self control to make promises in regards to availability, and if it comes to it, I'll drop out if everyone else can manage to find a time where they are all available. Thatisall.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I'm not available this Saturday from 5 o'clock EST. Probably won't be back until midnight, and I'll probably be too tired to do anything else.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm free for this week, though from next week I'll only really be available from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. I am going out on Friday this week for the day though. So yeah, like Smokefish if it's easier I can drop out if that would be better for you.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm DMing on Fridays, which seems to be one of the primary days that people can make it... So it's pretty much weekends or nothing it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.