OP
Void Star

Void Star

Lurker
Reputation score
update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • 230+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Vanilla, Prostitution, Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Rimjob, Handjob, Scissoring;
  • Added a neat new presplash launcher icon for when you boot up the game.
  • New characters and outfits in this update.
  • Lilly's ending reachable, depending on your choices.
  • Added Mira's thoughts as the only other character other than the 2 protagonists to have that option.
  • Fixed an issue with the gallery on Ending 1A and 1B.

OP
Void Star

Void Star

Lurker
Reputation score
update out for Patrons today!

Changelog:
  • 250+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Netorare, Sharing, Threesome, Cuckold, Cheating, Exhibitionism, Blowjob, Handjob, Vaginal Sex, Foot Fetish, Cunnilingus;
  • New feet textures and improved rendering settings.
  • New and better methods for wet skins / tan lines.

OP
Void Star

Void Star

Lurker
Reputation score
out for Public!

OP
Void Star

Void Star

Lurker
Reputation score
is out today.

Changelog:
  • 250+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Gangbang, Anilingus, Vaginal, Anal (x2), Blowjob, Handjob, Sharing partner (NTR), Foot Fetish;
  • Updated Ren'Py's engine to the latest one... which changed (and broke) quite a few things. For example, the mouse hover doesn't work anymore. I had to re-adjust the side images for the characters and many other stuff too. If there's an issue let me know.
  • Lots of new characters and outfits:

• Improved the final scenes by going through photoshop for even further increase in quality:

• The presplash loading screen now loads correctly from B&W to color.

OP
Void Star

Void Star

Lurker
Reputation score
This is the last content update version for this game. I have a planned sequel in the works, so keep your eyes peeled. More info will be posted on my Patreon / Twitter. Expected release date for it is May 2021.

Changelog:
  • 200+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, French Kiss, Motorboat, Boob play, Anal Masturbation;
  • Fixed issues in a few scenes from old updates that had clip through clothing.
  • Fixed some spelling errors in previous versions.
  • Updated the game to the newest Ren'Py engine 7.4.4 which should eliminate the false positive virus detection from the old 7.4.3 version. Thank you for your patience on that.
  • Android version added.
  • Each scene and render is enhanced further in Photoshop (as of last few updates)

Last edited:
OP
Void Star

Void Star

Lurker
Reputation score
The final 1.0 is out for Public now as well.

A sequel is in development if you are interested in the continuation of the story.