What's new

PANDRA - The Animation

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Fresh out of the ovens of [Pink Pineapple] for this one. Once again, thanks to hikiko123 of nyaa for uploading~

as far as i can tell, the name of the animation is a purposeful misspelling of "Pandora", as in, the box from them myths. other than that, as this version isn't subbed, i don't have any real solid grasp on just what the heck is going on. but really, who's watching anime pr0n for plot lol

anyways...

info/ss for the movie

mega.co download link is

tags: tentacle, yuri?, rape, futa, ahegao, gangbang, animal ear girls (only a short scene), x-ray shots, huge boobs, bukkake

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: PANDRA - The Animation

Fresh out of the ovens of [Pink Pineapple] for this one. Once again, thanks to hikiko123 of nyaa for uploading~

as far as i can tell, the name of the animation is a purposeful misspelling of "Pandora", as in, the box from them myths. other than that, as this version isn't subbed, i don't have any real solid grasp on just what the heck is going on. but really, who's watching anime pr0n for plot lol

anyways...

info/ss for the movie

mega.co download link is

tags: tentacle, yuri?, rape, futa, ahegao, gangbang, animal ear girls (only a short scene), x-ray shots, huge boobs, bukkake
Basically this hentai anime is based on a manga comic made by Erect Sawaru if you know who the guy is.

The premise of the movie is about a girl named Shirley White with magical powers transferring to a mystic high school filled with mythological beings, and she is in search for pandora's box.

While searching for the box she encounters, and eventually rapes students, secretaries, and even zeus himself, who in the manga is the principal.

Reputation score

Hi guys,

I was trying to watch this but when I open the video there is no sound. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: I'm such a dumbass...

OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no, no subs in this version.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like part 2 will be out Aug 29, 2014.

Or does the sight do pre-orders cuse it seems you can buy it now.

Last edited:
OP
D

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

episode 2 has been out for awhile, but just in case some of us haven't seen it, here you all are~

enjoy!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate being a necromancer, but this keeps eluding my grasp. Does anybody have a download link for the first episode?

EDIT: Found a torrent that might still work, will get back to you if it turns out to be good.

EDIT 2: Yup, it's good. Censored, English subs.

Last edited:

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Depending on your quality needs, hentaiplay.net has just about everything, and I can download all of the files with Torch browser. Only downside is they're all hard subbed, and about 70mb, so not exactly crisp quality. Certainly fine to preview and see if you want to bother hunting for HQ though.

P.S. look into Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea as well. It's the best one I've seen since Pandra and similar theme.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Depending on your quality needs, hentaiplay.net has just about everything, and I can download all of the files with Torch browser. Only downside is they're all hard subbed, and about 70mb, so not exactly crisp quality. Certainly fine to preview and see if you want to bother hunting for HQ though.

P.S. look into Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea as well. It's the best one I've seen since Pandra and similar theme.
Speaking of which, when in the FUCK is part 3 gonna be streaming? This is a frustrating wait, now I have to go and have sex with ACTUAL, LIVE people!