What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Para-Dice ] レイナの大冒険 RJ127053

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

レイナの大冒険 - RJ127053

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ127053.html

Release Date - April 2014

The game itself is boring, just plain vanilla rpg maker out of the box. The story and dialogue seems to be funny, didn't bother using a translator for the demo, but that's what I could see based on the scenes.

The (very) redeeming factor of this game is the art. I like it very much. Also you level quite fast, so even if it's plain rpg maker mechanics, it doesn't make you grind a lot to advance.

EDIT

That was my impression of his game before the change (when it was called Wanted). Waiting for a demo of his new one :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: WANTED~ウォンテッド~

The art looks nice~:D

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
レイナの大冒険

Well, the author of this game has totally changed direction. The art still looks nice (at least the character), but it seems it's a totally different game. Starting with the fact that you no longer control a male hero, but a girl, Reina, and it has clothes destruction. Other than that I don't know because there isn't a demo for this new version of his game, I can't read japanese and from what I saw at his site, it doesn't look like there is much info about it anyway...

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: レイナの大冒険

FYI: There is a demo released. I know it's in moonspeak and there is a dl pass required. In the text box that reads "ダウンロード" type in "paradice" and press the enter key and it will automatically dl.

ttp://ichigo-up.com/Sn3/download/1394604491.zip

haven't tried it yet as it's late, but wanted to post something useful for once.