What's new

ACT [parabolica] プリンちゃんのボクシングジム2 / Purin-chan's boxing gym 2 (RJ213680)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I forgot to ask you I have to change the name of the file so that it works
It should be resources.assets that you must overwrite. I recommend you make a backup first.

IchbinderDUDE

Reputation score
Hi,
could someone please upload the uncensor to a different host like mega or tell me how to set up notepad++ so I can properly read the file?

I've tried to do it myself but the file looks like this for me
123123123123.PNG

Even before finding this thread I tried to alter the games files, but was not succesfull.

Instead I discovered a game break that makes you almost insta win with a 99% h-scene Chance
I'll tell you how to do it if you help me with the uncensor

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, the VR controls in this are terrible.

And they couldn't even swap the models of the rift controls to a pair of boxing gloves??

neon9212

Reputation score
so out of curiosity, is there a way to edit the save file at all? like to make winning fights a little easier?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
May I please ask for a re-up of the uncensor files, or a little update on the opening post as to how to do the uncen yourself?
The mega link under "Note on how to do it" unfortunately doesn't have a file anymore, so I'm not sure about what to use to open the assets. I guess it is Unity Assets Explorer, but can't be too sure...

OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good timing I came to check the site today.

Of course.

I uploaded them on 3 sites let me know if you have issues downloading the file.

Will add the other links once they're done.

As for the method... man I'm sorry. https://ulmf.org/threads/moyashi-eliminator-kaedesan-eliminator-kaede-san-rj209760.10881/post-969635

They closed the Kaede thread and the name of the software was written in that thread. But it should be the latest
Note that Kaede has a new version and a new uncensor available on other sites, so mine is not supported anymore.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thank you very much for this! Ufile link is fine and dandy. Much appreciated!
Will first try it myself with the extractor; can't hurt to learn, I guess. lol

OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much for this! Ufile link is fine and dandy. Much appreciated!
Will first try it myself with the extractor; can't hurt to learn, I guess. lol
You need to make the (line(s) around) line 26 like my example. Find line 26, find the lines in my example, and make them the same.
As for finding the exact file, it was mostly a trial and error process, depending if they named it or not, etc... It's usually a shader, but deleting it doesn't work, you need to reduce its size to make it "invisible"
But with my guide you know exactly where the censor is.

I also put it there

Last edited:
OP
N

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi,
could someone please upload the uncensor to a different host like mega or tell me how to set up notepad++ so I can properly read the file?

I've tried to do it myself but the file looks like this for me
View attachment 16532

Even before finding this thread I tried to alter the games files, but was not succesfull.

Instead I discovered a game break that makes you almost insta win with a 99% h-scene Chance
I'll tell you how to do it if you help me with the uncensor
Resources.assets is essentially a file containing other files (like a zip) but it's also encoded so it can't be read by regular software. You have to decode it using , then extract a specific file (mosaic something, see post 1) to a .txt file with the extractor. Edit line 26 of that text file. Then import via the extractor again, and save to a new resources.assets file (like resources.assets2) then swap the files.

But I reuploaded the uncensor here today for quick play

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, missing gameplay description and controls. PM me Darkfire or Jesus if you want to update it, or in the case of the person who created this thread, if you do update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.