What's new

Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls [Light Novel Project]

Troy168

Reputation score
Paradise Vol 1 Cover.png

Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls

This is a light novel project that I'm working on and will be sold at DLsite and any other online stores that I can find. The story will contain some volumes as well as a lot of monster girls.

Synopsis: When the modern world has the existence of monster girls living alongside humans, things would be quite exciting. But for this private detective, it's nothing more than a hassle. But when he discovers that a succubus name Yamito Miyamoto is framed for raping and murdering Parker Johnson, the owner of the Lover's Paradise Factory, he must set out to prove her innocence as well as cracking the case behind who is the true killer. Though his case won't be simple as not only does he have to deal with other monster girls trying to seduce him, but also deal with punks looking for a fight, an actor who is looking for his wife and a judge who has a dangerous gang under her control.

Monster Girls, Sex, Erotic Actions, Action, Deaths, Shota, Loli

If you have any questions about this light novel project, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Hello everyone. I would like to confirm with you that the draft for the first volume of Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girl is now complete. Once the clean-up of any errors is done, then I am confident that it will hit DLSite stores soon.

As for the cover art of the novel, it'll be done in a few weeks. So expect some amazing cover art done.

OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
The OP is updated with the link to my light novel story. Expect the book to come out on April 26/2021-April 27/2021

EDIT: The product is now out. Feel free to purchase the book and let me know what's your opinion on the first volume.

Last edited:
OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Hello everyone. I would like to report that the second light novel volume of Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls is now complete and is expected to be released on June 4th on DLSite.

Last edited:
OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Paradise Vol 2 Cover Thumbmail.png

The second Light Novel of Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls is now on sale. Follow the link to obtain yourself a copy.

OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Hello everyone. I can confirm that the fourth volume of Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls is about ready to release. The release date is yet to be determined, but it is expected to be released within the next week.

Last edited:
OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Paradise Vol 3 Cover Back up.png

Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls Vol. 3 is out now. Grab your copy at the following links down below.

DLSite:

OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Hello everyone. Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls Vol. 4 is now complete and is expected to be released on 08/16.

DLSite:

Edit: Unfortunately, the release date has been delayed, due to DLSite still processing the book. As of now, I don't know when will the light novel be released. But I will make the announcement once the product appears on the site.

Last edited:
OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Paradise Vol 4 Cover.png

Paradise: A BIzarre World Full of Monster Girls Vol. 4 is now available for purchase. Grab your copy from the link below.

DLSite:

OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Hello everyone. The last volume of Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls is almost complete. Depending on how much work left I have to do, this last volume would be released either on Monday or Friday.

DLSite:

OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Hello Everyone. Paradise: A Bizarre World Full of Monster Girls is now complete, with the fifth and final volume for it is now out.

Paradise Vol. 5 Cover.png

DLSite Purchase: