OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Party Time (dragoon93041)

Pan: HP = 65, PP = 68, EP = 111, Status = Fine

Returning to the smithy, Pan would arrive to find the blacksmith elf working at the sewing bench. Once more she didn't look up as he entered, and only seemed to notice him when he drew attention to himself. She would quickly finish and return his armor, meaning he no longer needed to walk around potentially shirtless, though no one actually knew if he was. "Come again if you need anything, we're closing up for now," she said, though for some reason she was twitching adgitatedly. After he took his gear she turned and walked towards a door near the back, her forge already stoked down, and was already reaching behind herself and undoing the rear straps of her leather apron. If he lingered, the elven woman would continue ignoring him and remove the garment entirely, leaving her naked save for her thong, place the protective garment on a peg beside the door, and walk through the door she had briefly stood in front of, shutting it behind her.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah- no. Pan wasn't psychologically equipped to ignore that. There was a lot he wasn't able to ignore. He locked the front door and walked quietly across the room to the door she had exited the room from. He moved close enough to hear anything interesting that might be coming from inside the room.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Waiting a few moments, Pan would hear the elven woman grumbling audibly through the closed door, before a soft click from beyond the wall caused the room that he was in to suddenly descend into darkness. Only the dim glow of the forge remained, though such wasn't much of an inconvenience for him, and another click that followed soon after prompted a similar sound from the door, the locks that he had already set relocking.

After another few minutes of listening to her bustle about, quietly shifting things around, opening things, closing them, moving things, and other actions that he could only guess at, her mumbling to herself would quiet. A sigh would signal as something soft settled onto a surface, followed by something hard. There were a few more noises, another soft sigh, and then a sudden loud, extended snort, followed by a groan.

Something fell upon something that squeaked, and a loud moan followed, followed by a shift and another, and another, and another...

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That certainly sounded promising. With as much care as he could, Pan opened the door a crack to see what was going on.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Stealth: Success.

Carefully opening the door until the crack was wide enough for him to see through, Pan saw a sight as promising as the noises he'd heard before. The elven blacksmith was on her side, one leg propping her up slightly and the other raised high, her golden hair shaken out of its bun and ponytail and splayed across a pillow and her face, her eyes tightly shut behind the shimmering curtain. She was naked, even her socks discarded, and hairless everywhere save for her head. With the whole of her shapely, muscular frame on full display, Pan was treated to quite the sight, especially given her present activities.

Between her legs was a large phallic toy, its transparency suggesting that it was made out of glass, clenched in one hand by its base. For now she only seemed to be teasing herself with it, the slow shallow thrusts into her folds causing her whole frame to tense, displaying her abdominal muscles plainly and causing her thighs to tighten. Her fingers gripped the bedding beneath her every time she pushed it in, and her tightly pressed lips opened to emit a low, needy moan every time she pushed it a little deeper into herself.

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh goodie! Probably owing to the fact that she hadn't been able to get Pan's handsome face out of her mind, the woman was primed and ready. But she seemed contrary. Just visiting her as himself may cause a problem. What to do. What to do. Of course! It was just crazy enough to work! As Pan entered the room, he changed his form while shedding his clothing. He changed his body to become as muscular as the fair lady was. His face was like hers, but more masculine (which was easy to do, since, you know, elf). He aimed to, in fact, become her male twin. "Hello there sister. I am your twin brother and we were separated at birth. But I have long watched over you and now I come to declare my love." He grinned confidently and wiggled his hips. And then sent a bit of magic her way, infusing his smile with supernatural Charm. Because, hey, screaming annoy the neighbors.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Resistance: Pan does not win.
Pan's choice of tactics proved to have not been the wisest of decisions. Bursting through the door caused the elf to jump in place and hurtle up to a sitting position, dropping her toy, and the sight of him stripping and shapeshifting in plane sight had her letting out a horrified scream and trying to cover as much of herself as possible with only her arms. His attempt at appeasing her with magic hit a metaphorical brick wall, her will hardened by emotion especially where the sudden intruder was concerned.

"Out! Get out!" she shrieked hurriedly, huddling as far away from him as possible.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pan panicked. Why hadn't his plan worked? It was foolproof. He absently sent a surge of energy at blacksmith, putting a large amount of power into Binding, making sure to silence her as well as keep her still. Hmmm... what to do? He walked up to her slowly and pulled out the collar he kept with him. He placed it around her neck and waited for it to take effect. "Do not attempt to escape or alert others. When I ask you questions, you are to speak the complete truth." He released the Binding. "So, first question, why were you in such a hurry to masturbate, female? Second question, as far as you know, would anyone have detected my use of my powers?" As he spoke, he grew pointed horns and his teeth became pointed. His skin darkened in hue until it was a bruised purplish color.

Power
Spending 10 EP on Binding

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pan: HP = 65, PP = 68, EP = 101/111, Status = Fine
Rolls
Resistance: The girl does not win.

With an effort of spirit Pan sent spectral lines of silk coiling around the blacksmith, one of which coiled around her face and silenced her shrieking. She squirmed and thrashed wildly, but physical might was of little use against such a binding, and she could do nothing but thrash on her bed while he retrieved his collar from his pack and placed it around her neck. Her eyes widened and then went blank as the enslavement magics worked over her, more insidious even than his own failed magics.

"I was relieving my tensions... After work. I don't know." She did answer, but with empty eyes and a vacant expression, her voice a low drone. There was a furious spark behind her eyes, but she wasn't powerful enough to break the control of the collar around her neck, even with the shift of Pan's form into a purely demonic one.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pan walked around, with his finger on his nose, trying to work through this. Not one of his strong suits but he wasn't noticing. He was angry at this woman, completely, irrationally, furious. She had spurned his affections not once but twice! "We're going to spend a little quality time with each other. Would anyone think it was odd if you were closed up tomorrow? Do you have anyone visiting tomorrow??"

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I have customers... Walk ins might go elsewhere, but there is one who comes by regularly to check on a project she commissioned."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Hmmm... then perhaps we will only have one night together. So be it. Now tell me, what is your deepest, darkest fantasy? One that you'd never admit to anyone." He stroked her thigh possessively, one of his claws tracing down her skin.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elf shivered visibly under Pan's stroking, and clenched her teeth briefly in an effort refuse to comply with his order. It was for naught, however, and after a few seconds she begrudgingly admitted; "I... Prefer women... But... I like being... Restrained. And I've... Always wanted... To know what it... Tastes like."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well that's quite the list. But we can make all your fantasies come true. Now don't resist. I don't want you hurting yourself." Pan held out his hand and again gossamer, silver threads coiled out. This time, however, they anchored themselves in the ceiling, though the connection looked tenuous. The other ends were tied around parts of the elf. Pan had been taught that unless you do hangings right, you could put a person in a lot of pain or cause the blood flow to be cut off. So he knew how to do it right. One of the benefits of growing up in a brothel!

The threads left her facing the door, her arms bound high above her head, the rest of her body hanging down. Smaller loops of thread wrapped around her nipples, tying the two together. Pan walked around her. When he was out of sight, he began to change, caressing her back as he did so. "As for women, well, you'd be out of luck except you have your very own incubus right here. Or succubus. It doesn't make much of a difference." When Pan came back into view, he was now a she. (Let's not break something that isn't broken. We'll just go with an Asaroth with less pleasant skin tone.) "Is this more to your liking?"

Power
Going to use another Binding. 8 EP this time. But I'll be keeping it going.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pan: HP = 65, PP = 68, EP = 93/111, Status = Fine, Binding X = 8, Upkeep = 1

Suspended and bound, even if she hadn't been forcibly enslaved to him the elf now couldn't have moved to resist him despite her impressive musculature. She couldn't even squirm in her bindings because of the collar, and when he came back around in a more feminine shape she simply muttered; "Y-yes."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pan smiled lewdly and approached. She pressed herself up against the elf, letting one of her hands trail along the elf's thighs. "Now you'll see what joys you can experience." She grabbed the elf's chin in her other hand and held her steady as she kissed her. At first, it was just a few seconds before breaking off but as Pan continued, the kiss became longer and Pan's tongue gently but insistently invaded the elf's mouth. She sent waves of energy through herself into the elf, making the kiss even stronger. The kiss became deeper and deeper, with Pan's tongue becoming long and nimble enough to explore the elf's entire mouth.

Notes:
Activating Energetic Foreplay and spending 5 EP
Gaining the Whip-Tongue Mutation
Also added foreplay and penetrative damages to Pan's sheet when we need them.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pan: HP = 65, PP = 68, EP = 87/111, Status = Fine, Binding X = 8, Upkeep = 1

The elf briefly looked frightened, the collar around her neck unable to fully control her emotional state, before the shapeshifted half-faerie claimed her mouth with a kiss. Letting out a noncommital grunt at first, Pan's aggressive tongue soon turned that into a moan, and the magic that added sensitivity to her mouth left her thrashing weakly in the magical bonds he had created. He felt the lust thrumming through the bound elf, growing by the second as he held her locked against his lips, burning inside of her despite the kernel of resistance that remained.

I don't generally bother rolling pleasure for not-combat sex.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pan continued the kiss, holding the elf tight and releasing her just before the need to breathe became painful. She slid around the elf, pressing her beasts up against the smith's back. She let her fingers slide down the elf's middle. She spoke in between peppering the elf's back with kisses. "Have you had any lovers in the past, hmmm? Who were they??" Both of her hands moved back up to the elf's breasts and pressed them up against each other.

Yeah, I know. I'm just adding it for the future and using Energetic Foreplay and Shapeshifting for roleplaying.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pan: HP = 65, PP = 68, EP = 85/111, Status = Fine, Binding X = 8, Upkeep = 1

The elf squirmed, muscles tensing as Pan's fingers glanced over them while he teased the bound woman from behind. Her breasts, firm in shape but still pleasantly soft to the touch, were only of a modest size but still fun enough to handle, and their tips were hard against Pan's palms. "Ummm... My... Well... I was... With a woman I met at a bar... For a few months. Then before that... With a soldier in the guard. And before her... Uhm... There was... A human with... With... Uhm... Both... From Acheron. And, uhm... There was... The redhead from... From the North... And my first was... A... A shop boy who... Used to work across the street." She stuttered constantly, not offering any details without some prodding on Pan's part.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Are you still not enjoying yourself?" Pan leaned closer, letting her breasts rub up and down the elf's back. This woman was indeed a rock. All of this pressure and she still refused to budge even a little. This was going to be a challenge. She whispered into the elf's ear, close enough that the elf could feel Pan's warm breath on her ear. "You need to relax." Pan was struck by an idea, a question she had never had answered. She licked, then gently nibbled on the tips of the elf's ear. There were rumors that they were sensitive there. Other rumors said differently but here was a chance to test it out!