OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Burden of Purpose (dragoon93041)

Geren: HP = 54, PP = 52, EP = 89, Status = Fine

His partner for the night grinned with delight and quickly spun around, raising her ass in the air and waving it back and forth invitingly until Geren took the offered opportunity. The rest of the night passed in a blur of twisted, lewd motion as they coupled in every place and position available. Savyre was an insatiable partner, but every new position felt fresh and intense, and every manner they could make love explored new ways for her to give him easily the best sex that he had ever experienced. As a result, he ended up waking up with the demoness curled up against his side, her wing folded over his chest and her legs hauled over his waist.

When he stirred, she awoke with a pleased murmur and traced a line over his chest. "Lets go a few more rounds," she purred, "it'll help pass the time while we wait for your clothes to get cleaned." If he refused, the demoness would only put lightly and give a brief dry laugh before joining him in the bath, the washing and drying of his clothes automated. His seed had seemingly sired a few more children in her over the course of their long coupling last night, but her stomach was still flat and her sex and ass were still the best he'd ever had the pleasure to experience, even without the emotional attachment he had held for Jaina.

Once he and his clothes were cleaned up and his entertainment for the night was dressed, Geren was free to leave and find out just how deep in he'd gotten. There was a maid waiting outside, another demoness who, like Savyre, managed to be absurdly appealing. The two smiled at one another and traded claps on the rear as she led Geren out and the maid entered to clean up the room. "Come along then, I'll fill out my expense report and then see if I can get you to meet the boss," she said softly as she turned, heading down a corridor. A short walk later, they ended up walking into an office with a number of other women in it, some sitting at desks but most standing by a counter and writing. Savyre grabbed a form and a pen and joined them, gesturing for Geren to stop and wait alongside a handful of other men most of whom looked either lost or groggy.

After a few minutes Savyre turned in her sheet to a woman at a desk, with whom she had a short conversation, and when they had finished the woman rose, flipped a card on her desk, and the two approached. Without ceremony, Savyre grabbed Geren and pushed him up against the wall, engaging him in a hungry kiss and rubbing one hand over his chest, nails lightly digging into his skin. Her other hand grabbed his wrist and guided it to her ass, encouraging it to grope her while her leg rose and hooked over his hip so that their lower bodies were pressed together, or perhaps more accurately grinding together given how her hips began to shift back and forth. She held him there for a full minute before pulling away, her tongue sliding back out of his mouth and her teeth lightly holding his lower lip for an instant, just until the skin stretched a bit. "I'm afraid that this is where we part ways," she purred softly, "for now~ Look me up if you ever get lonely!"

And then she turned and walked away with a detectable strut in her step, making her shapely ass sway alluringly until she stepped around the corner and was gone. "So.... Hi!" the other woman who had walked up to him said. This one was shorter by a head than Savyre, barely over five feet tall, and other than a cute pair of tiny golden horns and red eyes had no unusual features to speak of. Her shoulder length hair was platinum blond and mostly drawn up into a bun, and her ears were long and pointy like those of an elf. "I'm Ysolde, nice to meet you! I understand that you have an issue that you would like to discuss with the owner? She's not busy right now and can spare a few minutes, are you ready now?"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren wondered about how Savyre handled pregnancy. He supposed he would have to figure out someway of predicting when she would have children. Either that or he would be visiting this place quite frequelntly. Before he left the room, he would change back into his previous human form. Savyre would probably tell the others but there was no reason not to be careful. "Hello Ysolde, my name is Geren. I actually have several matters to discuss with the owner of this establishment. So if I could meet her now, that would be excellent." Item 1, of course, was his lack of payment. Item 2 would be his request to keep an eye out for Jaina or rumors of her. Item 3 was the disucssion of his children Savyre would be having. He had a feeling he would be in debt for quite a while. He hoped she would be asking favors in return, favors that did not involve him staying here.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Excellent! Please, follow me!" Ysolde replied after he seemed completely unphased by his bedmate's enthusiastic goodbye, and led Geren out of the room with the sheet that Savyre had filled out clutched rolled up in her hand. He was led through another section of lavish corridor, albeit this time the journey was much shorter. She went into another room, an office, and knocked only after opening the door and a voice from inside called; "Come in!"

She led the way inside, into an office in which a woman clad in a silky black shift with a red flower finely stitched into the fabric just over each breast, her facial features so flawlessly sculpted that they might have been utterly breathtaking were they not accompanied by such demonic accents as her ebony and gold bull-like horns, full leathery wings with spikes at the joints, and a long muscular black tail that curled along the edge of the desk with a single narrow black spike jutting from the tip. Getting a better look at her, however, gave the distinct impression that this was not a woman that he could afford to take lightly, a ruthless intelligence visible in her bright red eyes.

Ysolde walked up, set down the paper on the table, whispered something that Geren didn't hear, and offered a bow before excusing herself from the room. The door was shut behind him, and if he made any effort to leave the woman seated behind the desk would make him go still with a look. A chair pulled itself across the floor, an armchair with plush pink cushions, and his host gestured to him while taking up the paper and looking it over. "Geren, is it?" she said in a casual tone as she looked over the paper in one hand, the other tracing a line in her desk with one long, crimson nail. "Have you been told who I am? And are you aware of where you are?" she asked in the same casual tone, but he would get the impression that his answers were not nearly as unimportant as her tone suggested.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren composed himself before entering the room. It was a good thing too. Otherwise he might have been shaken by the force of personality this woman radiated. He took the offered seat and centered himself. "It is. All I know is that you are the owner of this establishment and the employeer of all those who reside here. Savyre told me that, at least." He looked at the room and said "I know where I came from to get to this place. I've very little idea otherwise. I suspected that my walk to here took me farther than my legs had taken me."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm, Savyre is correct," his host replies, "my name is Jesse, and I run this place. I built it, and I brought many of my employees here on the promise of work and have since acquired more. Some, like you, come from troubled pasts." She waved the paper that Savyre had filled out, "you've run up quite a bill. Wine and bread, not much. A night in a suite, not nothing but also not a bank breaker. A night with one of my servants, well... We do keep our rates competitive, and unlike most we don't charge by the hour. Siring five children on her, however... That is where the costs go up. Coming to our total, you owe a grand total of.... Sixty one in the coin of your preference. We'll give you a discount and round it down to sixty, but I am afraid that we don't take credit."

The demoness leaned forward and placed both elbows on her desk, one hand clasping into a fist and the other clenching around it. Her chin came to rest on her hands a moment later, and she fixed him with a piercing gaze before saying; "Now.... Savyre mentioned that you had a concern of your own that you would like to bring to me. It would be best if you elaborate now what that concern is, before we discuss your.... Situation... Any further."

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren felt an impending sense of doom approaching. It washed over him with her calculations. In some part of his mind, he wondered why he was being charged for the children when Savyre had explained how she would been handling them. He wasn't going to try and question the prices. He had a feeling he knew how that was going to go down. Instead, he focused on her question. "...right. Not long ago, I and a young woman named Jaina were captured. I don't know much about the people who took us other than they were human and we were captured in Crolia. She was eventually taken away and then some of your kind attacked the camp. During the confusion, I escaped. Later, I found some paperwork with Jaina's name on it. I assumed she had been sold off."

He thought for a moment, then mentally shrugged. He changed his shape into his usual elven-like form. "She, like myself, is a sidhe." Even if Jessa couldn't tell, Savyre would most likely tell her who had sired the children and given that he was probably going to be working for Jessa, he decided to save time. "Our restraints were iron for some reason. Either they did this kind of thing reguarly or we were just unlucky."

He got to the point. "I would like your help in locating her. I am willing to pay any price to see her found and safe. My lack of funds non-withstanding." Then he closed his mouth and waited for her response.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse listened to Geren explain what had happened to him and Jaina with folded hands, calmly watching as he once more resumed his preferred elven form with no dramatic reaction to the revelation of his race. When he was finished, she waited in silence for a moment to be sure that he was finished before asking; "You are sure that those who attacked your captors were demons?"

If Geren answered affirmatively, she would continue; "They were not my people who attacked whichever group of slavers took you and your... Companion. Even if I wished any ill will upon your attackers, the nature of my establishment and my goals for this place prohibit me from such in any case other than as a reprisal for crimes committed or a need to collect a substantial debt, neither of which I have had to do."

The demoness folded her hands in front of her and gazed at him for a moment, frowning, before continuing; "The substantial nature of your debt to my establishment does not lend me to a willingness to allow you freedom to wander off on your own. Normally I would put you to work in order to pay off what you owe, and given your race and the abilities that it grants you that work would likely be as a whore. Believe it or not, I don't get nearly as much work for mercenaries or adventurers as you might think.

"However, the... Nature of your problem might make me humor you, depending to a degree on your cooperation. Now... What more do you know of the people who had captured you and Jaina? What were their goals? What did they do to you? What did they say? You say they used iron restraints, did they discover your heritage at any point?"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren inwardly winced at her words. If he was detained here, Jaina would get farther and farther away. He wanted to repay his debt but if he had to choose between being a fugitive and staying here to work for her... he might very well choose the former. However, not all hope was lost. For now, Geren just decided to answer her questions. If all went well, he might be able to not have to make that choice. He thought deeply, remembering what had happened. "There were... around a dozen humans, all men. The leader was huge, compared to the rest, and his skin wasn't pale. In certain lights, it looked light green. I think he may have had some orc blood in him." He frowned. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I found his body when I came back to find some answers."

He continued. "I don't know what their goals were. They had kidnapped us and had equipment to retrain prisoners so I think they were slavers. They put me in a cage and kept Jaina chained to the ground so that any of them could come by and... use her. I don't think they ever discovered what Jaina and I were, though."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse listened without interrupting as Geren gave as good a description as she could, her frown continuous. When he had finished, she asked; "That is all that you know of them? Was there a signature of some sort on the paper that you found? Any names?"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren opened his pack and withdrew a small container. He opened it and slid out the document. "It's almost completely unreadable." He placed it on the table. A few words and some parts of others could be made out but none of them amounted to much "5 de" "sage thro" "on-v". At the bottom, there was a section the size of a denarii that read "ve Jaina so". The rest of it was smudged with dirt and blood. There was a signature at the bottom but the only way you could tell that was because it was surronded by clear space and had a large blur instead of the smaller blurs that made up the rest of the paper.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His host would look over the paper, carefully examining it for a few moments, before Geren suddenly felt a bit of magic flow from her and into the destroyed document. Then she examined it a little more, her eyes flitting back and forth, before she looked up at him and folded her hands in the air over the only clue he had about Jaina's location and looked back up at Geren. "How much are the whereabouts of your companion and the other contents of this note worth to you?" she asked calmly, watching his face with an almost frightening level of detachment.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren responded immediately "Everything." In that moment, he meant it. Later on, he would realize that "everything" wasn't exactly right, he had some restrictions, but for the most part, it was true.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demoness watched him intently following his earnest but poorly thought out response, and then smiled a wicked smile. "Very well then," she replied softly, her voice very nearly a purr, "I want two hundred and fifty years.... Plus a task of my choosing, which you will perform immediately without condition beyond that it will not lead to your certain death, enslavement, or incapacitation or otherwise prevent you from rescuing your companion. You will perform the task first, and form a covenant guaranteeing the years of service now, with the consequence of breakage being the unconditional and instantaneous forfeiture of your soul to me." She rested her chin on her folded hands and smiled sweetly at Geren, "any questions?

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren felt cold but he might wander for more than 250 years and not find Jaina. He wasn't going to place such things in the hands of fate if he could help it. "No questions but several conditions. Firstly, my rescue of my companion takes place as soon as your task is completed. It is only after that that I will begin my years of servitude. I also will be allowed to visit my companion and care for her, if she wishes. Secondly, I will not aid any Crotians, nor betray or otherwise harm my own and our ilk. Thirdly, all of my descendents will be born free of servitude and under my care. Lastly, you will not take action to harm nor through inaction allow harm to happen to my descedents and my companion for as long as my servitude continues. Any attempts to subvert or break these conditions will immediately null the contract we will be creating."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse listened calmly to Geren's list of conditions, letting him list them off without interruption while maintaining her folded hands and dangerous smile. "Is that all?" she asked when he had seemingly finished, and if he answered affirmatively she would continue; "I understand the time sensitive nature of your task, and had intended to allow you to hasten to her rescue once my task for you is finished. To that, I will agree, and I would not deny you the right to care for your companion on your own time. As for your condition regarding whom you will aid in the course of what I intend you to do, that is not for you to decide, nor is it up for negotiation. You will obey without question, or you will not acquire the information that you require from me.

"As for any children that you sire, that too is conditional. Any whom you sire on my employees belong to them, and through them are bound to me. You are not to impregnate any clients you service unless such has been directly contracted, and in such a case the child will belong to the client, not you. Any other children you sire will not be beholden to me, however, and would not have been anyway. As for your last condition.... No. Not as worded, at least. As an alternative, I will not harm, directly or through any other servants, you, your companion, or any of your descendents so long as you serve your term. I will protect them to the extent of my interests and no further; I will not put my other employees at risk in order to protect your companion or your children if it comes to that."

Finished, the demoness fell silent, leaving Geren to take or leave her offer as he saw fit.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren thinks for some time before shaking his head. "No. I spoke in haste before. There are somethings that I cannot betray if I wish to ever meet her again. We will discuss my means of payment, I will leave and find someone else who has access to similar kinds of magic to the one you used. And then, I will come back for my children. Unless I've signed a contract, I find you have no grounds to ownership. If you wish to prepare some kind of arrangement, I will be open to such things. But my children will not be born into bondage."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geren's answer caused Jesse to scowl, but she simply slid the paper back to him. "That isn't up to you," she calmly corrected him, "it is up to Savyre, whom I do own, and them when they come of age to make their own decisions. I find you overestimate your bargaining position here, faerie. You have no court or kin behind you and no power that could do more than annoy me.... And you will not enjoy the consequences if you take that route. As for your debt, you will work it off here. Will I have to force you to do so, or are you going to be compliant?"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren scowls back. "I'll work off my debt. But most of this debt is for the children anyway. Once the debt is paid off, I'd like to reenter negotiations about my children." He places the paper back in the tube.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We will see," Jesse replied simply, and then produced a blank piece of paper. With a wave of her hand she filled it out, red ink spreading across it as if by magic, and Geren would be able to sense the power inherent in the small piece of paper. "Standard reparation based employment contract," she said matter of factly, "the seal at the bottom is pressed by you. It both guarantees your acceptance of it and that it cannot be altered without your direct consent. Feel free to read it over, you need only press your thumb on the seal for a few seconds to accept it."

Should Geren read it, he would find it fairly straightforward. It guaranteed that he would work off his debt, obeying commands so long as they did not result in his harm or being forced to harm someone else without due cause. He would make half of any contracts he made while working, with that half going to his debt or into his pocket at he saw fit while the other half went to profit for the house and his upkeep. He would be fed and given board while working, or permitted to live off site if he preferred and could provide his own transport. He would not renege on the contract or attempt to flee before his time was up. It had the same guarantee that Jesse had just made written on it, as well as some of the rules that he would have to follow, and the language seemed to leave no room for the demoness to screw him over further.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren's eyes flickered over the contract quickly. With an inward sigh, he nodded. He placed his thumb in the correct position and held it there. There wasn't that much to work off. He'd have to live very, very simply until he paid the money off. Then he would have to deal for the fact that he had paid for her to take his children from him. He didn't think that matter would be resolved as simply but he wasn't going to leave them here.