OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Burden of Purpose (dragoon93041)

Geren: HP = 54, PP = 52, EP = 89, Status = Fine

"We'll see," the vampire said softly, and before he could say another word she stepped up to him and wrapped an arm around the back of Geren's neck, dragging him into an open mouthed kiss. Her tongue streaked into his mouth like a serpent, writhing against his and exploring his mouth as her other hand slid down between his legs and took hold of his member, slowly stroking his shaft against her stomach.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This act might have been more effective if she wasn't so cold and wasn't technically dead. She was skilled enough to get him aroused, though. He let her do what she wished. He wanted this to be over with as soon as possible. "Do you want any extras, dear customer? I can provide several options." His tone was just at the point where you couldn't really call it insolent.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geren's belligerent tone made Selena smirk into the kiss, and she pushed him back until he was sitting on the bed. "Just something big... And hard... And yummy~" she purred, and then swooped down despite any protests about her teeth being near his manhood and settled on her knees on the floor between his legs. She grasped it in one hand and pointed it upwards, smirking as she licked at his shaft from the side while he would just barely feel his fangs grazing over his cock, the way her tongue flicked against the underside of his rod too pleasurable to let him go soft despite any fear he might feel.

"Yummy~" she cooed, and then she engulfed his member in her mouth and the young sidhe learned a side benefit of not needing to breath. She sucked him hard, harder than he'd ever had it before, and her mouth moved quickly as she smoothly took his rod into her mouth from base to tip, her tongue smoothly cradling the underside of his shaft all the while. It was better than he'd ever had it, better even than the succubi he'd been with, and despite her undead nature the inside of her mouth was pleasantly warm.

She also didn't let him finish, bringing him right up to the verge in just under three minutes but then slowing and eventually pulling off with a loud pop. Her hand began to give slow but steady jerks, making his retreat from near orgasm painfully slow, and when Geren seemed most frustrated the heaven of her mouth was on him again. She repeated her torturous pattern once more, bringing him right up to the verge of cumming hard before forcing him back down, but this time when she popped off she looked up at him with a teasing smirk instead of a sultry one.

The vampire slowly rose and leaned forward, until his rod was cradled between her breasts, an arm slowly snaking around to squeeze her full, soft orbs around his cock until it was trapped in their pillowy embrace. She began to shift slowly up and down, grinning, and purred; "And... Most importantly... Something eager, mmhmmm? It's no fun if they don't want to~" The tight but soft enclosure in which his manhood was trapped felt simply wonderful, but she was pumping her breasts against him too slowly to make him finish... At least with the speed that his increasingly aroused body was calling for.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren was concentrating very hard by this point. He was forcing his body to not react but it wasn't going very well. Then he decided drastic measures were called for. He focused all his energies on resisting the pleasure the vampire was inflicting on him. Even if it meant he would pass out, he would not lose to this creature. He gritted his teeth while he spoke. "You've had a lot of practice. Don't worry, I'll be able to keep pace."

Resisting pleasure damage!

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His obvious efforts to stem the pleasure only caused Selena to smile, and pump her breasts harder and faster over his shaft. Stroke after stroke sent bolts of pleasure rushing through his body, and after only a minute he was throbbing on the verge of orgasm once again. The vampire grinned up at him, briefly slowing her motions for a few seconds while she leaned down to lap up the pre coating his tip, before her rapid jerking returned and brought Geren to his orgasm. Selena moaned as ropes of his cum started splattering over her face and breasts, her long build up and continued pumping ensuring that his orgasm was exceptionally voluminous.

Once he stopped painting her pale skin white, she sighed and released him from her pillowy embrace only to make his cock vanish into her mouth once again, sucking the dregs of his orgasm out and then not stopping, working a second climax out of him in only a few shorts minutes - once more despite his resistance - that she swallowed to the very last drop before once more popping off of his rod. "So... Ready to get into it yet?" she purred, "I'm paying you to give me a good time~"

She stood up and pushed him down, turning around to settle her glistening pink flower over his face, her soft thighs surrounding his head while she settled comfortably in place. "I think it's time for you to start returning the favor~"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren tried to resist but, alas!, it seemed the woman was more than a match for him. He wasn't going to forget this humiliation. When she shoved her crotch into his face, he rolled his eyes and began to dig in. He changed his tongue to have a hard nub at the end poked and prodded her pussy, attempting to find her weak spot. He wondered vaguely if the Madam had told the vampire about him specifically. He made a mental note to ask her about that later. He also added vampires to the list of things to kill, right below Crolians.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Giving a satisfied moan as he slipped his tongue into her tight, warm folds, Selena leaned down and started flicking her tongue over the tip of Geren's cock while he ate her out. The vampire's most sensitive spots weren't too difficult to find even with his fairly rudimentary skills, his partner being both vocal and emotive with her body language, pushing down and shivering whenever the hardened tip of his tongue brushed across the sensitive patch in her tight, wet pussy. His efforts didn't interrupt hers, however, and she licked, sucked, and stroked his cock throughout his efforts to please her, leaving him once more on the razor's edge of spilling more of his seed, where he would remain for several minutes while trying to bring Selena to orgasm.

When she did, she shuddered and pulled away, leaving him unstimulated while her sweet honey leaked onto his face and down his tongue, her folds clamping down around his tongue.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren attempted to wrest his tongue away for a moment before giving up. His tongue inflated, filling his mouth and preventing any of her juices from entering his mouth. Who knew what she had done to herself? Geren wasn't going to find out. With one hand he slid down her skin until he found her clitoris and began to stroke it slowly. He had to do something to get this over with. Idly, Geren wondered if the vampire had paid first. She had seemed to know who he was. Maybe Jennifer had told her?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmmm, you like the taste?" Selena purred as Geren continued eating her out, but when she noticed him refusing to take in her honey she frowned and shifted off of him. "Mmmmm, you really are just no fun at all!" she said.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Not for you. I'm not going to let myself by tricked like that.." He let himself get tricked into being employed here but he didn't want to think about that. "I'm not going to do everything you want."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Tricked?" Selena asked sardonically, "what exactly do you think I'm trying to trick you into doing?" She climbed off of him and sat on her feet, planting her hands on her hips. "Geren... You are a whore, you realize that right? You are literally being PAID to do what I want. As bad as you are at it, I can only wonder if you make any money here at all... Your performance is most unsatisfactory so far. I expected better from one of the sidhe!" She rose to her feet, moving to retrieve her dress and no longer making much effort to be seductive about it, and left no more before departing... Unless he made some effort to stop her first.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And now that school is almost over and the OH CRAP ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE DUE has passed...

Geren was at a loss for words. What she said was certainly true. On the other hand, he wasn't a necrophiliac and fucking a corpse, even an extremely attractive one, wasn't going to happen. He collected himself and looked like he was about to say something before stopping. All he said was "Better luck next time."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geren's parting words would earn him no noticeable response from his would-be partner for the night, leaving him alone to decide what he wanted to do with the rest of his night.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren will attempt to find another, more alive client downstairs. If he can't, he'll simply get some rest. Hopefully this whole encounter won't end up biting him on the ass. He has a bad feeling it will but maybe it will pass.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geren would manage to somewhat salvage the night, at least, by finding a human woman who wanted a companion for the night. The next day, however, he would be given the day off quite suddenly for no explained reason, leaving him to find something to do for the day, either with his coworkers or on his own.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No reason. Riiiight. That wasn't exactly a mystery he would have to think on. A day off, though. While it wasn't exactly a blessing, he would take it. He would visit Savyre. He wasn't exactly sure at what speed her pregnancy would take. He supposed that the succubus would have some kind of system worked out and wanted to see how that was going.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Savyre proved a little more elusive than one might have thought for someone living in the same house, but when he finally did come across the winged demoness her belly was flat, their children apparently already delivered. She smirked at him and sat on a nearby unoccupied table. "Hello there... How's it going?" she asked casually.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geren kept his voice flat. "Where are the children? I asked to be alerted but I guess I wasn't loud enough. And don't think my situation has compromised my previous statement. I will see our children and I will have a say about their future." He meant this.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"In the daycare of course," she replied flippantly, before his flat demands caused her to quirk an eyebrow and chuckle. "You were working," she said casually, "and you bemuse me with your mannerisms, faerie. You think you have a claim to MY children for the singularly unimpressive fact that you so graciously donated the seed that sired them? Since when did your kind even care about your spawn among other races?"

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"They are my children by the fact that I paid for them. And usually you are correct. In this case, I know progeny of sidhe and demons show some unusual properties and I want to see it for myself. Good day, Savyre." With that, Geren will leave and attempt to find the daycare and his children.