What's new

Pathfinder Gestalt-paladin dungeoncrawl

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
At this point it's pretty clear that there's interest, so this thread is more for asking how objectionable you find specifics and clarifying stuff. If you want something that's not allowed, like a specific race or class, I'll be willing to negotiate.

Also post possible times(converted to GMT+2) and I'll see if it's even remotely possible to run irc sessions or if we'll be stuck with PbP.

Character creation:
Starting level: 1st
Stats: Predetermined array or choice between several arrays
Class: Paladin/other. No 3rd party classes. You can ignore requirements for non-lawful or chaotic character.
Race: Any paizo. Monster races in case by case basis.
Equipment: Everyone starts with 200 gp
Other: Play nice. If something is clearly and ridiculously overpowered, don't be surprised if something bad happens to your character.

Arrays: 17, 17, 13, 12, 9, 7; 17, 15, 14, 12, 10, 9; 16, 16, 13, 12, 11, 10; 18, 14, 14, 12, 9, 8; 16, 14, 14, 12, 12, 12

Game itself:
The game will focus on dungeon crawling instead of actual roleplaying or intrigue or some such. Don't expect magic item stores to crop up out of nowhere and don't expect to have tons of downtime for crafting.

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pathfinder Gestalt-paladin dungeoncrawl

Obvious question is obvious, what will the arrays be? And if the arrays are horrendous, why not point buy? ((I'm looking at you "Epic Array")) ;X

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, the arrays are the only thing I'm a bit iffy on. Mostly because I don't actually know what they are.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Alright, character sheet thread is up in Operation Spiders Are Cute, because I can't be bothered to clutter the RP section with even more subsections.