Pathos Facility - REALLY Old Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Pathos Facility

Jack wraps his arms around her for a long moment, thinking before he finally speaks. "You're asking if that makes you any better than them. Yes. You're not a monster. Think of it as this way. You have a part of you that is able to resist and stand up against the creatures, a part of you that can help you defend others from their predatory ways. Granted, we're different from other people, but that doesn't mean we are monsters. In fact, I think that how we USE our ability determines our status. If you have a special ability, and you use it for evil purposes then yes, your a monster. But you and I, even Koike and Gil, we're using what we have to HELP others, to stop what these creatures are doing to those who can't defend themselves. That means we AREN'T monsters. And anyone who tells you differently, you send em over to me to have a 'talk', ok?"

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unfortunately for Jack...Something happened while he was speaking of the observation video that caused him to shift in an odd fashion that Bell would have noticed. Once she had her head on his shoulder, she'd notice what had caused the shifting. Apparently, whether he'd intended to or not, a thought had popped into his mind when he'd mentioned the video.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell had her eyes closed until after Jack's comforting speech, though she did feel him shifting slightly during his first response, right about the time he started talking about the video of her. She really noticed though when she opened her eyes to look at his face, her head having been facing down against his chest. She pretended not to notice... for the moment.

"Thanks, I think I feel better now. So, are you still up to... Sparring, for a bit?" She asks with a coy smile.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If he knew she had noticed, he didn't show it, though it was unlikely at this point he had. It was unlikely he even knew what was really going on. "Absolutely. Where's the gym?"

He did notice her smile, and tilted his head slightly, curious but saying nothing.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell just leans back a little and gives him the eyebrow. "Somehow, I don't think you've got that kind of sparring on your mind, dear." She says flatly with that same smile still on her face.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There is a blank look on his face for a moment before he realizes what has happened. There is a definite moment of pure red face on his features, and he is completely lost for words. Finally he manages to get out, "um? What?"

Status
Not open for further replies.