Pathos Investigation OOC and Char Sheets - REALLY Old Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Pathos Investigation OOC and Char Sheets

This rp is one I would like to watch. Mmmm Koike.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For those playing...I'm going to jump things ahead to the characters leaving to head back to the facility.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alrighty, I was chasing my own tail trying to write something about dancing anyway :)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For Jack's Sword, this picture should do quite nicely.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heads-up:

Between some minor problems and a couple of realizations, I'm locking the RP threads, and it is to be considered on hiatus.

This is primarily due to the fact that I realized that a large chunk of the plot that I'd had planned needs to be rewritten, and I need to get that rewrite done before this goes any further.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Double post, but I think this is necessary:

Short version, I screwed up big time with how I was setting this up, and had also apparently forgotten to mention somethings.

Long version:

I was using the Shin Megami Tensei spin-off series called Persona for a fair chunk of the plotline, specifically SMT Persona 3. I was also hoping to capture at least some of the feel of it as well. However, I realized that a sizable part of the plot I'd had planned for this would likely end up countering the feel. There were other elements that I was having a hard time fitting in.

So, here are the solutions I've come up with. I'll ask opinions, and put the most weight on the suggestions of the three who were already in. There are two options.

First, I try to just continue on as best I can, basically winging it, and hope I pull things off.

Or, second, I could just declare a restart, and rework things to fit an alternate plan I recently came up with, and likely end up with a slightly different feel. The primary reason for this rewrite idea is that I knew going into this that not everyone would have played any of the Persona games. An altered setting may help compensate for this.

Last edited:

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Double post, but I think this is necessary:

Short version, I screwed up big time with how I was setting this up, and had also apparently forgotten to mention somethings.

Long version:

I was using the Shin Megami Tensei spin-off series called Persona for a fair chunk of the plotline, specifically SMT Persona 3. I was also hoping to capture at least some of the feel of it as well. However, I realized that a sizable part of the plot I'd had planned for this would likely end up countering the feel. There were other elements that I was having a hard time fitting in.

So, here are the solutions I've come up with. I'll ask opinions, and put the most weight on the suggestions of the three who were already in. There are two options.

First, I try to just continue on as best I can, basically winging it, and hope I pull things off.

Or, second, I could just declare a restart, and rework things to fit an alternate plan I recently came up with, and likely end up with a slightly different feel. The primary reason for this rewrite idea is that I knew going into this that not everyone would have played any of the Persona games. An altered setting may help compensate for this.
I thought that because people haven't played through P3 they wouldn't know what to expect, and that would make it unique..

But whatever, just start over.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Since the general opinion of the current is that of either don't care or go for the restart, I'm going to go ahead and press the restart button. I'll be making a new thread for the update at some point tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.