What's new

RPG [ Penguin Soft ] ぺんぎんSoft The Epic Quest of Cowardly Shia カミサマノイウトオリ~弱虫シアの冒険~ RE129459 RJ129459

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ129459|RPG]As God Says~The Adventure of Sia~

Question:
Can monsters H your character in the middle of battle?
I.e. once her clothing gets ripped.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is fun ! Even on hard difficulity - since it increases drop and exp rate,monsters drop very frequently that + slot thing which costs 5k g,monster medals(not sure what they are for yet ) aaaand once,i even got permament stat + item.
Wish all games were like this ! :D

btw: What is that guy in first town ? U give him 10k, he will build house and then ... nothing ?
edit: Ugh,so monsters medal are for guy in first town - he gives u perma boost for them. - So i guess, hard difficulity is a joke now.
edit2:I wonder what good for is that " sword " for 50 medals,it seems a bit useless.

Last edited:

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yea, I found that it's really easy to make a super OP character. Have you tried entering the well in the first town? You can set the difficulty levels even higher in there. I also really enjoyed the indepth items and character customization in this game, although I felt the H content / writing was on the weaker side.

The old guy is your money mooching grandpa, I don't think you gain anything from giving him money.

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload a version that's already had the patch applied. I'm trying to wrap my head around doing it myself, but I've yet to work it out.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the game supposed to be this... choppy? There's a momentary pause (~0.5 sec) each time I scroll across options (vertically or horizontally) in the item/character menu, which is irritating, to say the least. Heck, even picking a specific save takes a while, to say nothing of scrolling through all the skills/equipments this game has.

Are there too many scripts being loaded or something?

Currently playing 1.06e, untranslated (since well, I can read Moon). Also, no, this can't be a problem with my PC; other RPGMaker games are fine (excepting the Dungeon & Prisoners trials, which do have boatloads of scripting). Yes, my PC is a few years old, but if it can run Skyrim with no problems then this should be fine.

Shame really, this seems like a great game with lots of customization options, but the lag is really killing my enjoyment of the game. Also F12 will will auto-crash the game on the next load, aggravating this issue even more (as using the menu to quit gracefully to the title screen takes longer than it should thanks to the lag).

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone made a complete walkthrough of this?

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a mega link for this? I despise those "Buy premium to download" sites...
I support this comment. Someone please save us from this misery D:

faithedflame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

--Going Back to the Castle--
4) Equip the mask from your inventory (White mask @ Geek Glass with Nose)
5) Go to the Castle
6) Talk to the Guy & Granny at the Right & Left Room
7) Go talk to the King
8) Fight Boss!
I'm currently talking to the king but nothing happen.
What do?
Edit: Nevermind. Unequip your equipment you got from the witch.

Attachments

Last edited: