What's new

Personnel Log-In

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Personnel Log-In

Reverse gender the main character, and add some amnesia and that's bout what my char idea was. Basicly, she's made from the same DNA makeup (done by the Empire of course) but broke out after her creation was complete. Not sure how to clasify that one....

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I can tell you right now, most of that epic stuff they did in Force unleashed was stupidly OP, but if you want the best force powers, go for a Jedi Consular, they get the most. I say just use the main book, find somewhere to copy a sheet down, and just start at the front of the character creation and go through it in order. I'll be on for another half hour-ish to answer questions, maybe longer.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Well, I figured that most the stuff they did there wouldn't carry over to this :p (unless they do another rewrite of the book that concerns a Starkiller-style character)

I'll look through it tomorrows or somethings when I has more 'awake' in me.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alrighty, sounds like a plan. Night night!

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When it comes to force stuff with this system...

Jedi Consulars are good for tweaking the powers somewhat, and also slightly better at saber deflection.

Jedi Guardians, on the other hand, are better at using their lightsabers to send the blaster bolts back at the firer, and also a bit better at doing damage.

And feel free to PM me if you need help with character creation.

Last edited:

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

If this game gets active I'd like to jump in. Big fan of KOTOR 1 and 2.... Only one question.... Will there be a robot calling humans and such meatbags? Please say yeu.... cause that would be pure win.