What's new

SIM [BBBen] Pervert Action: Legacy

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
PAL poster new 4.png

As master of a mansion in a remote valley, it is Kenji's job to train up his "battle maids" in housework, combat and the arts of love...

Here it is! Pervert Action: Legacy 2.0 is now complete! This is the free, full and final release of the game:

The 2.0 release of the game is a huge expansion to the original, containing a slew of new content.

Features:
  • Train your maids in housework, battle and the arts of “night service.” Or perhaps you’d prefer to spend your time romancing the other women of the mansion? The maids are: sweet Iku, bratty Kimiko and feisty Fumi; but there’s also your imposing secretary, Rio; the sultry mistress of the manor, Masami; and the mysterious, delicate Ai.
  • The game features around a thousand images and hundreds of lines of voice acting!
  • Each character has their own highly interactive sex scene, with many different options for what you can do.
  • There are also multiple threesome combinations that can be put together for more large, interactive sex scenes!
  • After each character’s individual sex scene has been unlocked, you can freely have sex with them as they go about their daily chores or enter their bedroom at night.
  • There are multiple, completely optional (and easily avoidable, if you want) NTR routes available. Will you let someone else use one of your maids for night service? What if she takes a liking to it?
  • Many voyeur scenes and hidden secrets can be found by exploring the mansion. Collect 30 special collector cards of the girls!
  • There are 16 full endings, including “combo” endings with multiple girls and a massive and interactive “harem ending”.
  • After the harem ending you get access to the “harem victory suite” – a special area where you can replay content and access heaps of bonus pictures and scenes, made up of cut content and special commissioned scenes, exploring wild fantasy ideas that wouldn’t fit in the main game.
Screenshots:
screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot10.jpg screenshot18.jpg screenshot8.jpg screenshot13.jpg screenshot14.jpg screenshot5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pervert Action: Legacy (Eng)

Yeay, public release! Game is great.

@BBBen I have some teeny nits from playing through a bit, mostly from doing unexpected things in the engine.

At the first selection with Rio, it helpfully tells you the four options, but forget the 'Rio' at the start can be a little odd...
> rub cock
I rub the cock but nothing appears to happen
If you save at the start of day, you get the room description and occupants, but no reprompt on assigning jobs, so just need to remember to enter '1' '2' or '3'.

Apart from that I have some questions that may well be answered by playing through more. I'll note there's quite a lot to take in, I would have liked a way to recap what hand/eye/mouth did exactly, maybe by reading a book or something.
Some small hints to get others started:
  • If you assign Iku to dusting one day, she gets the helpful 'Scan' skill, try it.
  • Interacting with maids is much more effective if your matching skill is high.
  • From day 3, you can fight monsters, which raises your skills.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll look into those small issues if I do a 1.0.1 release. Hopefully you should find the game is otherwise pretty bug free. Also a hand/mouth/eye recap would have been a good idea. Oh, well...

Your tips look solid, too. :) Note that building maids with different skills unlocks different spells, some of which can be very powerful.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well that was short lived fun, all of your other games have worked fine for me but for some reason after I type start the adrift engine seems to not recognize me hitting any keys on the keyboard. Im going to try using the alternate download and see if that lets me play, I might also be using the wrong version of ADRIFT.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well that was short lived fun, all of your other games have worked fine for me but for some reason after I type start the adrift engine seems to not recognize me hitting any keys on the keyboard. Im going to try using the alternate download and see if that lets me play, I might also be using the wrong version of ADRIFT.
If you have an old version of ADRIFT 5 installed that may conflict with it. It shouldn't actually need ANY version of ADRIFT installed as the runner software is included in the game software, but sometimes if you have an old version installed it can override it.

If you're just looking for the latest ADRIFT version then it's not a big download, try here:

By the way, one thing that can also cause strange problems is having the system language set to anything other than English.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I read that and I cant believe I forgot that, my unicode is set to japanese

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I read that and I cant believe I forgot that, my unicode is set to japanese
Not your fault. :) That's a super easy thing to forget and I wish it didn't matter but that's an issue with the ADRIFT engine. I'm hoping my Patreon campaign grows enough that I can hire a coder and switch to a new, more accessible platform (as well as working faster and increasing production values).

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im going to become a supporter as soon as I can afford it because you and GoblinBoy are my all time favorite developers. I have played every game that you have made and loved them all. I hope I can start making games soon now that I am starting my associates degree for information techology with a concentration in programming on Feb 21st. Although im not sure if games are ever made using Java and C++ code.

Just tried in with non unicode set to english and the game still wont work, the rain animation and sound is running without a hitch but everytime I type I cant backspace and the letters take forever to show up.

Alternate download does the same exact thing. I cant get past the first line of text in the game.

Last edited:
OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im going to become a supporter as soon as I can afford it because you and GoblinBoy are my all time favorite developers. I have played every game that you have made and loved them all. I hope I can start making games soon now that I am starting my associates degree for information techology with a concentration in programming on Feb 21st. Although im not sure if games are ever made using Java and C++ code.

Just tried in with non unicode set to english and the game still wont work, the rain animation and sound is running without a hitch but everytime I type I cant backspace and the letters take forever to show up.
Try turning off auto-complete (in the edit menu) or, failing that, try clicking a few times on the image window. That sometimes clears up lag with animations.

EDIT: Also, thanks very much for the kind words. :) Good luck with your own projects!

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I clicked on the animation window and still nothing, I can type but it doesnt respond to enter or backspace

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I clicked on the animation window and still nothing, I can type but it doesnt respond to enter or backspace
Damn, I've never heard of this problem before. I'll kick a question over to the developer of the ADRIFT engine, but unfortunately he's usually slow to respond.

EDIT: By the way, have you tried typing "skip" at the beginning and just seeing if that will work for you? If it does then it's something to do with the animation.

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah its the animations doing it, I closed the graphics window and the game immediatly started responding with no lag at all.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah its the animations doing it, I closed the graphics window and the game immediatly started responding with no lag at all.
Good news! In that case you probably won't encounter many problem spots after the rain animation. Just reopen the graphics window after that point. (And save your progress from time to time.)

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks for the help and at least this will be near the top of the thread now in case it happens to anyone else. The fix is to close the graphics window whenever an animation is playing and then click window once you reach a point that you have to type something in so that the menu bar will be enabled and then click graphics window to reopen it.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help and at least this will be near the top of the thread now in case it happens to anyone else. The fix is to close the graphics window whenever an animation is playing and then click window once you reach a point that you have to type something in so that the menu bar will be enabled and then click graphics window to reopen it.
If you don't mind me asking, what version of windows are you using? It's for the developer, I'm trying to get to the bottom of the problem, even if it won't help my game too much.

Last edited:

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey there this game looks great unfortunately i cant play it i get an error when i start the game or skip intro and the error is in the attachment below.

I dont have the japanese local
I installed windows 3 days ago
I never installed adrift before
I am using windows 10 64bit

Please help.

Once again thx for uploading your game.

Attachments

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey there this game looks great unfortunately i cant play it i get an error when i start the game or skip intro and the error is in the attachment below.

I dont have the japanese local
I installed windows 3 days ago
I never installed adrift before
I am using windows 10 64bit

Please help.

Once again thx for uploading your game.
Looking into this now. I will get back to you if I get an answer for you. BTW, did you try the blorb version? It probably won't make a big difference but it's worth asking.

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blorb version what do you mean ??

Sry but kinda a noob in this sort of things

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Blorb version what do you mean ??

Sry but kinda a noob in this sort of things
No problem, it's a strange term. :) There's an alternative version that you can download (just below the main download links). It requires the installation of the (included) ADRIFT software to work, but it will work better for some users. I don't know if it will fix your problem, honestly it probably won't, but it solves problems for a lot of people. It just takes a few moments extra setup.

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloading now and will get bk to you with hopefully good news :)