What's new

Pheonix (Pheonix Alugere)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Pheonix woke to a dimly lit room. Shakily standing, she took note of her clothing, or lack of rather. She was completely nude, no sign of her clothing anywhere. Looking around she spotted a note pinned to the rock of the wall. Stepping over to it, she read the following.

"Welcome Pheonix, to the Citadel of Corruption. I have brought you here to amuse myself as you struggle to escape from here. Know that you must defeat a total of five bosses in these caves to reach my city. Once there you must defeat another five bosses. If you manage to get past all of them, you will face ME in the flesh. I guard your only way back to your home, your own planet. Let the fun begin!"

Try as she might, she couldn't remember anything before waking up here, save that she had been on her way home before blacking out.

The room seemed to be lit by a half dozen torches, and it appeared to be part of some kind of cave network. With only one exit before her, and nothing else of interest in the room, there was only one place to go, should she choose to leave and try this challenge. It didn't seem like she'd get home without trying, so was there really any option?

Available Actions:

Stay in the room.
Take the exit door.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Pheonix (Pheonix Alugere)

What the fuck is this? Gehhct, either this is a dream or some reality tv show. If it's a tv show, I'll definately sue the fuckers once I get out for kidnapping me. Pheonix says before heading into the tunnels.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 20
Energy: 25
Intelligence 45

As Pheonix enters the room, she barely spots a piece of stone that seems slightly higher than the rest of the floor. Further inspection reveals that it is sitting on top of some kind of spring, obviously some kind of trap. Had she taken another step onto it, whatever kind of trap it was would have triggered, and the result probably wouldn't have been fun.

Stepping away from it, she spots an aluminum baseball bat in the corner of the room, and a closer look assured her it wasn't rigged to some kind of trap.

She also took note of a singular exit, a doorway next to the bat.

What shall she do?

Take the bat and leave the room.
Simply leave the room.
Wait.
Trigger the trap anyway.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So they drop me in here naked, and fill the rooms with traps. This better be a dream or so help me... Huh, there's a baseball bat. I really hope I don't need weapons... She says, that thought throwing her off balance and shaking her anger. I can probably use the bat to help me spring the trap, so I can get an idea of what I'm up against. Pheonix thinks before grabbing the bat. If nothing happens, she will then use the bat to trigger the trap without having to be on it.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Intelligence 45

HP: 60/60
Stamina: 70/70

((You picked a really bad trap to trigger anyway. Just your luck to pick one of the two traps that could hit you from afar anyways to do that with.))

Pheonix pressed the bat to the trigger spot of the trap.... and promptly wished she hadn't. Three large suction cups came flying out of the wall in front of her, hitting her before she could react. Two affixed themselves to her breasts, while the third clamped down between her legs, affixing itself against her opening, strings attached to each cup from the wall. Instantly, the cups began squeezing and sucking at her, nipples getting hard almost instantly from the feeling, and the motion against her clit was simply too much for her to take after being caught off guard like that. Pheonix's body shuddered and convulsed as she suffered an orgasm, her legs and arms turning to jelly as she collapsed to the floor, suction cups remaining fixed to her body thanks to the generously long strings on them.

((Suction cup to the vagina counts as penetration just so you know.))

Adjusted Stats:

0/500 XP, 98/500 KP

Stamina: 42/70

Options:

Pheonix is unable to remove or offer resistance to the suction cups for her next turn due to an orgasm.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, Gods. Oh, mmmmm. Pheonix moans out, temporarily distracted by her sudden orgasm. Maybe this tv show is going to be fun after all. She thinks distractedly.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 98/500 KP

Intelligence 45

Stamina: 42/70

Pheonix lies there unable to move because of her orgasm, continuing to be mercilessly sucked on by the suction cups. Only a few minutes after her first orgasm, her body was rocked by a second powerful orgasm, one that she thought for just a moment that wasn't going to hit, but unfortunately for her it did with explosive power. She spasmed from her second orgasm, and then blissfully blacked out.

((Unfortunately, unlike with enemies passing out while caught in a trap doesn't cause the trap to release you. She'll wake up after your post here, unable to move because of the orgasm and with the suction cups still attached to her. On the bright side there, you damn near staved off an orgasm that time.))

Adjusted Stats:

0/500 XP, 222/500 KP.

Stamina: 0/70 (Passed Out)

Options:

Pheonix is unable to remove or resist the trap on her next turn due to suffering an orgasm. Additionally she has passed out, and will reawaken soon, with the trap still sucking on her, and unable to move.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nah, nah, Nyyaaaaahhhhh! Pheonix cries out before collapsing into a heap on the floor.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 222/500 KP

Intelligence 45

Stamina: 29/70

((29 Stamina Regen aka 41%. Decimals get rounded up or down depending on the number, same as you would in a math problem.))

Pheonix wakes up to the pleasurable sensation of her breasts and clit still being sucked on by the trap. Unfortunately her body is still like jello, and she is helpless to fight off as she is continually sucked and pleasured until she once again passes out from stamina loss. Despite this, Pheonix manages to resist an orgasm.

Adjusted Stats:

0/500 XP, 277/500 KP

Options:

Pheonix has passed out. When she wakes, she will still be being assaulted by the trap, but will have the chance to break free of it.

((Your post should include a part of when she wakes up she attempts to escape the trap. Beyond that its up to you what you want to write.))

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

NyahhhhPheonix moans softly as she passes out again.

Waking up later, Pheonix's mind is clear of the orgasmic haze for once and she reacts. Oh, gods! What the fuck? Get these things off of me! She shouts as she tries to tear the suction cups off of her.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 277/500 KP

Intelligence 45

Stamina: 32/70

Pheonix struggles mightily, but just isn't able to free herself from the suction cups. Luckily though, she is able to resist taking any kind of pleasure from the nefarious device. This gave her cause for hope, but for only a moment.

A female voice behind her broke the silence. "Having some trouble there? Try harder so I can play with you. Hahahahaha!"

A quick look behind her made Pheonix's blood run cold. A single red skinned female, with both sexual organs clearly showing on her attractive, nude form was standing there. For the moment though, the demoness seemed quite content to watch and finger herself, making no hostile moves on Pheonix yet. It seemed she was waiting to see if the woman could free herself from the trap first.

Enemy Stats:

Level 1 Lust Demoness.

Lust Demoness: A highly attractive red skinned female, she visibly had both male and female sexual organs displayed on her nude body. She also has a look about her that suggests she is very intelligent, and not an enemy you want to get caught by if you can help it.

Options:

Attempt to escape from the trap.

Sit there and allow the trap to rape you while watching the demoness finger herself as she gets off watching YOU get raped.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You know, maybe if you helped me out, we could try and escape this place together. Pheonix says angrily to the other woman. Not fully realizing she wasn't human. Pheonix then proceeds once again to get rid of the suction cups.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 277/500 KP

Intelligence 45

Stamina: 32/70

The demoness chuckles slightly. "Oh I suppose I could...."

She stops as Pheonix strains with all her might.... and finally manages to tear the suction cups off of her breasts and away from her pussy. As Pheonix shakily stands, she notices the demoness wavering her hand in the air before pointing a finger at her. Pheonix felt a strange tingly sensation, but didn't have time to really wonder what it was before the demoness was on the move.

"But then again, why would I wait until we're out of her to rape you when I can do it here, where it's MUCH more kinky and pleasurable for you!"

With that she charged the still wobbly Pheonix, and had her pinned to the floor almost as soon as she had grabbed her. Holding Pheonix down with one arm and hand, she quickly straddled Pheonix. The demoness's penis suddenly retracted inside of her, leaving Pheonix to wonder how she exactly planned to rape her if she wasn't using her....

The answer came in one swift motion, and as a total shock to Pheonix. Lining up her pussy, the demoness thrust herself downward over Pheonix, who suddenly felt the warm, wet and tight insides of the demoness's pussy gripping around her.... dick? It took Pheonix a moment to fully register that somehow this woman had just imbued a dick onto her so she could ride it. Between the shock of it all and the sheer impossible pleasurable feeling of what was happening to her, Pheonix shuddered and convulsed into an orgasm, unable to hold it back. The demoness leaned down and whispered into Pheonix's ear, "don't fight me, don't resist me. Trust me, your gonna love it here. Imagine, you can stay wrapped up inside of me and in my arms for the rest of your life. I can take you to heights of pleasure you never thought possible. Just enjoy yourself and don't fight it, you know you don't want to."

Adjusted Stats:

0/500 XP, 350/500 KP

Options:

Pheonix is unable to move, escape or resist being raped her next turn due to her orgasm. She has been futa'd and the spell will last until either she manages to escape from the room the demoness is in, or she kills her.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nyaahhhh! Huh, ahhh! Gooood. Pheonix moans as she feels herself loose... her semen? now that is an odd thought... into the other woman. The orgasm overcoming her, all Pheonix can do is buck her hips in time with her convulsions.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 350/500 KP

Intelligence 45

The demoness grins as Pheonix can only allow the pleasure to wash over her body, enjoying her ability to dominate the other woman. She leans her mouth in and passionately kisses Pheonix on the lips, pushing her tongue into the woman's mouth.

Despite the intense pleasure of being taken like this, with the initial shock over, Pheonix is able to resist having an orgasm this time, but passes out from the bliss.

Adjusted Stats:

0/500 XP, 395/500 KP

Options:

Pheonix has passed out, but when she wakes up she will be able to choose if she wishes to attempt to escape the room or attack the Demoness.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Groggily waking up, Pheonix realizes the other woman is still on top of her, Now that bitch is going to get it. Pheonix thinks, as she tries to squirm free, her eyes casting about in search of where her bat had ended up.

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 395/500 KP

Intelligence 45

Stamina: 69/70

Stamina Regen Roll:

74+24=98. 98% of 70 is 69 rounded up.

((The enemy wasn't on top of her still and the bat is near by. I'll assume by your post your character wishes to attack and roll as such.))

Pheonix stands up, grabbing her bat. Angry at what the demoness had done to her, she tried swinging at her, hoping to knock that smug grin off the bitches face.

Attack Roll:

Pheonix: 40+27=67 Vs. Lust Demoness: 40.

Damage Dealt: 27+4 (strength modifier) =31x2 (weapon modifier) = 62.

Pheonix smacks the demoness in the face, causing her to sprawl head over heels. She then stands up, growling in anger and lunges at Pheonix.

Grapple Attempt:

Lust Demoness: 54 Vs. Pheonix: 40+17=57

Pheonix barely manages to get out of the way and avoids getting tackled again.

Pheonix's stats do not change.

Options:

Attack the demoness again.

Try to escape.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I got the bitch cornered now. Pheonix thinks as she renews her assault.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix's Stats: 0/500 XP, 395/500 KP

Intelligence 45

Stamina: 69/70

Attack Roll:

Pheonix: 40+5=45 Vs. Lust Demoness: 73.

The demoness in one swift move manages to avoid Pheonix's strike, and attempts to grapple her once more.

Grapple Attempt:

Lust Demoness: 77 Vs. Pheonix: 40+7=47

Orgasm Roll:

Lust Demoness: 77 Vs. Pheonix: 45+26=71

The Lust Demoness grabs Pheonix by her shoulder and roughly slams her into the ground again, her left hand moving over and furiously stroking Pheonix's dick with her hand. Pheonix gasps as she's jerked off, and then shudders as an orgasm rips through her body, spilling her fluids onto the floor and the demoness's hand.

She watches as the demoness removes the hand and then licks it. "That wasn't nice you know. Now I'm going to have to do other things to you, now that you can't fight me. This is your punishment."

Pheonix suffers 30 pleasure, gains 80 KP and loses 6 Stamina.

Adjusted Stats:

0/500 XP, 475/500 KP

Stamina: 63/70

Options:

Pheonix is unable to move or resist on her next turn. This also means she is ripe to be penetrated, as she can't fight it off.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Unh gaaaahaaa, good. Pheonix cries out as her new cock pumps out seed. Lying limply, Pheonix pants as she tries to catch her breathe.