What's new

RPG [ぴーちパレット] ボクの従者と他人のアシステンシア (RJ226727)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can tell there's some MGQ artwork in here.

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did anyone get the english version of the game? is it just a machine translation or is it a real full translation like full flap last game?

ravensgod

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi, does anyone else gets this error whether on the Japanese or the English demo I get the same error so I'm not sure what to do for it?

Attachments

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did anyone get the english version of the game? is it just a machine translation or is it a real full translation like full flap last game?
Based on the English version demo, it's a full translation but not a proper professional one - I've seen typos and also stuff that got overlooked and left in Japanese.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That kind of error usually pop up either when there a bug in the game code, or when the game can't read properly the code due to language trouble - in short, the game can't read the data inside it's own file because you're not using the regional local setting corresponding to the game -* in this game japanese (yes, even for some official english version - just changing the game text don't change the game code that can still be in japanese)

Status
Not open for further replies.