What's new

RPG [ぴーちパレット] ボクの従者と他人のアシステンシア (RJ226727)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell there's some MGQ artwork in here.

did anyone get the english version of the game? is it just a machine translation or is it a real full translation like full flap last game?

Hi, does anyone else gets this error whether on the Japanese or the English demo I get the same error so I'm not sure what to do for it?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 18
did anyone get the english version of the game? is it just a machine translation or is it a real full translation like full flap last game?

Based on the English version demo, it's a full translation but not a proper professional one - I've seen typos and also stuff that got overlooked and left in Japanese.

That kind of error usually pop up either when there a bug in the game code, or when the game can't read properly the code due to language trouble - in short, the game can't read the data inside it's own file because you're not using the regional local setting corresponding to the game -* in this game japanese (yes, even for some official english version - just changing the game text don't change the game code that can still be in japanese)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back