What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ピクセリア \ Pixelia] 零姫 ex0 : 隷姫 -innocent slave- \ Zero Hime ex0 : Rei Hime -innocent slave- (RJ237318 \ RE237318)

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I recently found this game and thought it looked amazing. I was shocked to find that no-one had posted about it on here yet, so here it is:

Zero Hime ex0: rei Hime - innocent slave-

Dlsite links:

Gameplay:
From what I can gather from the Trial, the gameplay seems to be an RPG Maker game where the player, Mari, (Who has lost her memories) is tasked to harvest items for the doctor (Hime) who saved her. In the evenings, talking with Hime will allow the play to perform sexual acts on both Mari and Hime's Assistant, Kotone.

You harvest items by simply gathering them from Hime's farm, which she shows you how to access at the start of the game. I haven't encountered any monsters or even and fights in the game, but I have seen images of a female slime having sex with the main character, so that might be something that I've not found in the Trial.

Controls:
This game players using the standard RPG Maker controls.

Story:
From what I can tell, the story is that your character Mari was found by Hime & Kotone and she was brought back to their house to recover. Once awake, she couldn't remember anything, and as such is tasked with harvest supplies for Hime to use as medicine. Without being able to translate the Japanese, that's the best I can do.

Festishes:
From what I saw in the trial and from other screenshots of the game, this game includes:
Sprite Sex, Lesbians, Futanari, Anal, Tentacles, Bondage, Sex Toys

More Screenshots:

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, simply copy and pasting DLSite description does not constitute a valid OP, requires; everything save for DLSite link. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Edit: Thread moved back.

Last edited:
OP
TheCardWielder

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for moving it back, sorry I set it up wrong at first....

Anyway, so I was able to get the full game, however I cannot seem to progress much further than I did in the trial. This may be because of my lack of understanding of stuff in game, but regardless I'm stumped. I've tried looking for a save file online, but I'm hoping someone on here will see this and will be able to shoot me a full save for this game?

csbears

Lurker
Reputation score
I actually tried playing the game and got stuck many months ago and gave up hope until today. You are a scholar and a gentleman thanks so much my dude.(y)