What's new

RPG Vore [Pink revolver] 青異薔薇 -アオイバラ- / Blue rose-Aoi rose- (RJ299562)

harryblum

Reputation score
1608861575646.png

Wasn't sure whether or not to tag as guro. No images contain guro but I'm pretty sure the descriptions of some of the scenes contain some gruesome things.

Dungeon crawler in which you have a % chance of gaining a power up from the enemies you defeat and towards the end you get infinitely stacking small power increases.

You have a main character that ranks up from unlocking scenes and 4 minions that can level up, rank up and unlock variants which all work to increase the stats of them.

The minions all work automatically and you can only choose attack/guard/heal a minion or do an all out attack/recovery which requires charging.

Not a huge amount of cg and I probably got ~15 hours of playtime out of it before I beat it. I seem to be missing one cg though I'm not sure how to get it as once you beat the final boss you are sent back to the main menu, I'll leave my save file here for others to find out and for those who don't want to play the game and just want access to the gallery. I'm also missing 1 enemy from the library, its the empowered mech, it just didn't spawn for me once.

If anyone finds out how to unlock the final scene I'm missing please post below as I am curious.

This is the first thread I've posted, not sure if I'm doing it right or not but I noticed this game wasn't on here yet so I figured why not. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.

Attachments