What's new

[pinkbanana-soft] ティアラ☆ファンタジア / Tiara * Phantasia (RJ132499)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132499|ACT]Tiara Fantasia

also are there any news about a patch for this game? (and i mean a bug fix patch from the creators)
Don't bet on it, his previous games were just as crappy. Its almost as if these games are made by an alien, how can he think playing games at this speed is any fun? At least in JK Hazard you could turn the speed up which made it bearable.
I don't think this game is worth a translation, just check the gallery and move on.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post a new mega link? old one is down. And so is nyaa. RIP

Last edited:

StaticLynx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bump and neco'd.

All links are down and I'm a little late to the party, anyone here feeling generous?

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dang, this game thread had been here for some time and judging on the image and sprites it looks great. But now reading the comments about how badly it was done.. lost my appetite.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bump and neco'd.

All links are down and I'm a little late to the party, anyone here feeling generous?
Go to the nyaa.si then search the name in Japanese. Should pop right up.

Btw if you dl for the sprites and scenes, sure. No finishing sprites, CGs are pretty much static pictures with moving cameras and smokes (?) effects, and gameplay made me vomited.

Kuroi_Mato_O

Reputation score

Can someone explain how to use cheat engine with this game? I tried many times, but I can't even find HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.