What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus [pirates33] Primore! Girl Exorcists Group (Onara/Fart)

CleveBanLands

Reputation score
From what I understand, this game has been placed so far back on the back burner, that it might as well be a cancelled project. The artist is pretty much focused on their doujinishi.

That is honestly disappointing and sad, I went to the artists pixiv and even some of their japanese supporters were asking when the artist was going to start the project again.
But we still have another great Fart RPG game on our way (Lost Treasures by Aerodynamics), So I'll have fun with this trial version, thanks for the info.

CaraFalsa

Reputation score
I thought this post had the game file that was translated to english. I'm playin it now and its still all in japanese

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I thought this post had the game file that was translated to english. I'm playin it now and its still all in japanese
With this game I do not think any of the translators on this site will touch it unless that hiatus ends. Even then it might still end up being ignored. I'd say we might as well just let this go and move on to something else. It still hurts to see something I am invested in not be completed either way.

MedIcedLatte

Reputation score
Hey, I'm sure this thread is dead but I was wondering if anyone had figured out what the issue was with the audio/se/chime at the start of the game?