What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

Disregarding the fact that I think you're all talk, the author said that he will be selling the game in his blog so you can buy it directly from him (100% revenue go to the person who deserves it) instead of giving 50% of the profit to DLSite.

Not that DLSite doesn't deserve some profit for the divulgation, but... 50%? :rolleyes:

even true dl 50%charge

i expectation dl download 5000

i think noway 1000over sell in paypal

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Disregarding the fact that I think you're all talk, the author said that he will be selling the game in his blog so you can buy it directly from him (100% revenue go to the person who deserves it) instead of giving 50% of the profit to DLSite.

Not that DLSite doesn't deserve some profit for the divulgation, but... 50%? :rolleyes:
He's selling via his site too? Sold. DLsite seems to hate me, and I can never seem to complete transactions from it.

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been a leecher for years, this is the first time I will actually buy. You will post the paypal when it's released right?

Your demo promise me that all penny I spend will go to the maker of this skyheight quality game. I hope more developer realize that if they want people to buy, not download; they must deliver real quality game.

PS. sorry for my bad english. Hail from SEA.

jimmythehand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

also totes buying, also i seem to notice that when you are standing and go to gun stance and aim down, like after the first shot you end up kneeling and cannot hit floor enemies any more.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He's selling via his site too? Sold. DLsite seems to hate me, and I can never seem to complete transactions from it.

yea I know what you mean.... I was trying to be sneaky so it doesn't end up on my records, so I got a prepaid credit card for MGQ 3.... it didn't work :( I had to end up using my credit card QQ

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yea I know what you mean.... I was trying to be sneaky so it doesn't end up on my records, so I got a prepaid credit card for MGQ 3.... it didn't work :( I had to end up using my credit card QQ
Even though their accepting Master Card, you can still recieve some issues using Prepaid Credit Card?

Although I was planning to register one, as for those H-Stuff I can't get it for free.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please! More pregnancy! I want to see game-over screens with zombie pregnancies, and everything else force her to give birth to their spawn!

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

Pregnancy and corruption/submission and I am a happy camper.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

should add some more corrupted girls too for some yuri fun;)

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What is PayPal going to charge you? 0.50$? DLSite can charge over 10$
I get confused cos it remembered me bad days with my ebay+paypal account.

Idd you are right.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here, so you can laugh a bit.

On average, DLSite takes 55% of the proft according to their own chart:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here, so you can laugh a bit.

On average, DLSite takes 55% of the proft according to their own chart:

they also deliberatly use a lower exchange rate than what it currently is when they pay you

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

m.....

jp dl is only charge 20%...yea

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had to check:

Jap dlsite do take less from the maker then Eng dlsite.

Actually, this doesn't surprise me at all.

:( i can think of reasons cause they have to do small amounts of translation for the product pages...

makes me wish my japanese stage 2 had ran this year so i could use enough kanji to sign up and cut them out

Status
Not open for further replies.