What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

I never had problems with flash or other games until now
i know the most tricks, administrator doesnt help aswell.

But heh lol, maybe its broken and needs to be reuploaded
i mashed all buttons and then i got this (look at picture 1)
1. parasite in city.jpg
when i press escape i get something like a menu (picture 2)
2. press escape.jpg
and when i press up i can see her jump into the screen for a short moment XD (look at picture 3)
3. when i press up.jpg

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woah this sounds like a mess up of different In game event and Cgs that just pop randmly while the first stage is running in the background. Never seen such a bug x'D

ji9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gotta admit this got a "Hmmmppp!!!" factor in it. The only considered competitors for this game is koooonsoft's girl series and eluku's fairy fighting; just my unbiased two cents.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Woah this sounds like a mess up of different In game event and Cgs that just pop randmly while the first stage is running in the background. Never seen such a bug x'D
ye...
but hey, my game experience has been improved by that already!
In the first demo i saw a white screen,
but now i got a rough feeling how the backgrounds look like and how the jump animation works oh and how the reloading sound like ^-^

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thank you your plays

all bugs is i have no idea

we will keep try find solusion but never sure

sorry but i have to say

if you cannot working this game demo

you don't buy this

sorry

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thank you your plays

all bugs is i have no idea

we will keep try find solusion but never sure

sorry but i have to say

if you cannot working this game demo

you don't buy this

sorry

well, ok.
thanks for you reply
guess i have to pass one of the best games around here :(
however good luck for your further work! :D

p.s. dat ass xD
win or lose cg.jpg

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really this demo is brilliant, adding Gallery and Omake for just play and see the animation is really smart. The only flaw is the lack of reference in the sewer, you get lost too easily. Often returns to the same place. Otherwise the animations are still excellent.

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i got to the part where the wooden board is and im spaming z but nothing is happening so i pushed the box to the board and started to kick from the top still nothing......how do i get past this?

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so i got to the part where the wooden board is and im spaming z but nothing is happening so i pushed the box to the board and started to kick from the top still nothing......how do i get past this?
The heavenly light will guide you to salvation from the abyss.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Look above where the box fell down.
There should be brighter part of the roof, try jumping up there.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Hawk999

Do you use nVidia/AMD Control Panels to force any GPU runtime behaviors? That might be a thing. The game ships with a D3Dx9_43 library, which obviously indicates it runs on a specific DX9 flavor. So if you're doing any post effects, it might be causing a conflict.

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Hawk999

Do you use nVidia/AMD Control Panels to force any GPU runtime behaviors? That might be a thing. The game ships with a D3Dx9_43 library, which obviously indicates it runs on a specific DX9 flavor. So if you're doing any post effects, it might be causing a conflict.
ugh, ähm
im not an expert with computers but i do have NVidia grafics
im not sure what you are talking about, i tried to change in the control pannel "advanced 3D-picturesetting" (which was standard) to "let 3D-Application decide" right now but it didnt change anything

The only other game i had some trouble with was Bioshock 2 and I installed an intel driver, which im not sure helped or block my computer somehow.
However Bioshock 2 runs since i start it with "right click->graphic processor->execute with high performance processor"
and in another forum it helped someone with this game aswell,
but no such luck for me :rolleyes:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The first demo was a bit on the clunky side, but he really improved it. The only thing to fix now is the way you can get stuck in between enemies, getting bumped, nudged, and smacked to death without being able to get out. Perhaps some mercy invincibility?

Also, (Not that its a big deal, because this game is shaping up nicely) what is with this 'no damage during rape' trend that we keep running into lately :confused:

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice upgrade from the last Demo. Love the artwork on this. Also is the Dev a fan of the Nostalgia critic? Saw a Picture in the main character's room showing that.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know it's too early to say anything for certain, but depending on how it sells, will more be added to it, or will the proceeds go towards another project?

agfdx

Reputation score

@hawk999

intel gfx card drivers are usually shit... i had a bad experience with my samsung laptop (windows 8 x64, ATI gfx card). My notebook was always working with the low performance processor . After i installed the ATI driver, i didn't have problems anymore (this game runs fine, too). I dunno if it works with NVidia too, but try reinstalling the NVidia driver.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also, (Not that its a big deal, because this game is shaping up nicely) what is with this 'no damage during rape' trend that we keep running into lately :confused:
This is gonna get a little explicit, so buckle up.

It's nice to have the option to allow a monster to grab you without incurring damage, because this gives you a moment to masturbate and keep your erection. If you focus on the actual gameplay for more than a few seconds, your brain switches to 'thinking mode' and stops providing the additional bloodflow to your penis. If you take damage while being raped, this becomes a less viable method of play - it often ceases to be an option at all if the game is difficult.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@hawk999

intel gfx card drivers are usually shit... i had a bad experience with my samsung laptop (windows 8 x64, ATI gfx card). My notebook was always working with the low performance processor . After i installed the ATI driver, i didn't have problems anymore (this game runs fine, too). I dunno if it works with NVidia too, but try reinstalling the NVidia driver.
i have both drivers right now...
can i just delete the intel driver or does it maybe cause any mayor system errors?

agfdx

Reputation score

can i just delete the intel driver or does it maybe cause any mayor system errors?
I installed the ATI driver after uninstalling the Intel one....you can say my pc was "without drivers" for a couple of minutes, but you won't have any problem ;)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is gonna get a little explicit, so buckle up.

It's nice to have the option to allow a monster to grab you without incurring damage, because this gives you a moment to masturbate and keep your erection. If you focus on the actual gameplay for more than a few seconds, your brain switches to 'thinking mode' and stops providing the additional bloodflow to your penis. If you take damage while being raped, this becomes a less viable method of play - it often ceases to be an option at all if the game is difficult.
No need for that spoiler tag, since we're all adults here...or at least we should be:D.

I'll just say that different things work for different people. Some of us like the sense of urgency we get when the character is being raped and health is running low. Also, even if you have that option, you still need to decide in your head when to get out of the grab. Focusing on the actual gameplay is mandatory weither grabs do damage or not, especially since grabs end eventually at climax. Viewing rape animations for as long as possible without consequence are what gallerys are for, am I correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.