What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SR500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

I'm loving the double facehugger attack animation! Always looking forward to any new updates from dot_slave3.

Rei.K

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the latest blog entry, seems he says production was delayed a bit, and the update should be expected sometime during next month.
Also says although there isn't going to be enemies or map additions, we should be looking forward to the 3P scenes.

Reputation score

I had some free time again so I went ahead and made changes to the hardmode mod. Get pic_hardmode v2 here: ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=528751&postcount=1104 :)

edit* It does look like dlsite eng has updated the version they are hosting and hardmode won't work with it. I will work on updating hardmode to support the new version as well.

edit** Added support for latest dlsite EN version.

Last edited:

T3rm1nator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had some free time again so I went ahead and made changes to the hardmode mod. Get pic_hardmode v2 here: ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=528751&postcount=1104 :)
After downloading the file it says "the file is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to open it. know of a fix to that?

Reputation score

After downloading the file it says "the file is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to open it. know of a fix to that?
I suspect the forum is messing up the file for you, here is an alternate download link: h__p://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09761554594328964317

*alternate download link updated for hardmode v2.1

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate that my computer shorted out and now my only real means of being online is a 3DS.. :[

That said, tonnight my mom and brother were gone, so I got the trial on hers. (I deleted it before I left, don't worry.) I couldn't make the crouching gun thing work for some reason, so the flies were difficult for me. I'm too slow on the keyboard and couldn't break free from them even once. :/

Though my time with it was short, and despite my badness at games, I like it.

Niv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Make sure you clean up the keyboard too before they come back :p

I hate that my computer shorted out and now my only real means of being online is a 3DS.. :[

That said, tonnight my mom and brother were gone, so I got the trial on hers. (I deleted it before I left, don't worry.) I couldn't make the crouching gun thing work for some reason, so the flies were difficult for me. I'm too slow on the keyboard and couldn't break free from them even once. :/

Though my time with it was short, and despite my badness at games, I like it.

Tsukuyomi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh dat's nasty. X3

I don't do it when I play ACT games anyway.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wish there's a tentacle zombie in the game like in mahou shoujo isuka haha

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just received 1.03 from slave dot! Check your e-mails guys.:D

Jardister

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He added three way animations and zooming features to the gallery

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Those of us that originally donated to the game during development were added to a mailing list.

In summation, the Omake gallery has had the group animations added. Very nice at that. Nothing new to the main gallery however.

It also appears to be in a self contained exe this time around. Which can be extracted over your existing directory via something like WinRar.

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new animations are good and great, pity he did not added a bonus level but it's that it continues to improve his game

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

See... I am still disappointed that there was not more breeding moments, with all those huge pumps of cum from those green insects

Last edited:

dot_slave3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i'm back

hahaha i'm finally finish

sorry i'm rate

dl site update i think tommorw

Status
Not open for further replies.