What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

I see the eastern art style the large eyes, and I'll give you that her breasts are indeed larger/or at least more round like perfectly round...but there are no little girls to be seen.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On a semi-related note, if you liked the design of the PiC heroine, you might want to follow . The heroine of the game he's developing has similar characteristics: blonde, blue eyes, big breasts, and even similar clothing. Though it won't have pixel sprites if that's what you were going for. But at least you can expect it to be released.
Judging by the sprites under the picture it looks as though the game will be more related to "Dark Star", rather than Parasite :(

ololev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sound fix (hack really) for PiC 103 (data.win md5:0C578AB115F6F99681557D1C648D2951) change offset 0x35DB33 from b9 to b8 in any hex editor. There are different versions floating around, some self unpacking with dummy files, so make sure you're editing correct data.win.

There are quite few more bugs, some of which can be fixed by hex editing (well, only tweaking few scenes being too short really), rest would require recompiling.
and how do you tweak scene timings actually? also can't find data.win with your checksum. where did you get it?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Ya based on his the guy has updated for 2 years, which is a shame the art style was super unique but the new guy, ehhhh. It isn't bad but the reason I like the old one was that when you see the main character getting raped the expressions are great. The monsters are unique as well for a zombie game. (not many games where the female zombie rapes a girl)

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The developer of Powerful Sister, who has almost as good or just as good quality also went missing or came to a halt in develop or whatever. Overall it's pretty sad lately if you don't like HRPGs or HRPGs with static CG. The only thing keeping me afloat is Illusion, Fullflap and some western developers...

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It really is a depressing year since I like sprite sex but find static CG to be better off looked for in a gallery online.I still have hope something amazing in spritesex will be released before the year ends.

dinitro

Reputation score

recently ive had another go at fixing bugs in this game, results as cheat engine table in attachement.
Code:
fixes:
 sound
 pacing and interruptibility of some scenes
 bugs calming down when interrupted
 impregnation from wrong enemies (3+6_2)
 some other bits i dont remember
remaining major bugs:
 enemy3 (female) attack animation and cooldown

Attachments

B

bleahblah

Do you have a download with those changes? The other links seem dead anyway.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, Future Fragments is getting a new demo out this month with a lot of new stuff, it's not complete, but it is new spritesex stuff!
EDIT: to the salty person who negrepped me for "advertising an unfinished game" (in a thread discussing a game that will never be finished as the original creators have went missing, AFAIK; if i'm wrong, then i'll definitely delete this post), the person I was replying likes animated sprite sex games but implied they didn't know of any others that were getting new content. Hence, I brought up FF.
Parasite in city is a finished game isn't it? Unless that's not the game you are talking about?

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Parasite in city is a finished game isn't it? Unless that's not the game you are talking about?

The dev was starting a sequel for parasite in city before they disappeared.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was talking about the sequel, which has been the main discussion in this topic for at least the past two years or so but with no actual updates from the author, I figured for all the people who liked sprite art animation but had nothing to look forward to in regards to the sequel to this.. yeah, etc.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would anyone be kind enough to post up the latest full version of Parasite in City? Or PM it to me? I lost mine along with my account info during a move. :(

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Never mind, I managed to get the game from a friend. However, I'm having a problem running the game now. I've recently upgraded to a better computer, but now when I run the game I get a black screen. The game starts up fine and then the adult warning comes up and then the pixel factory logo, but then after that I just get a blank screen. How do I fix this?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Never mind, I managed to get the game from a friend. However, I'm having a problem running the game now. I've recently upgraded to a better computer, but now when I run the game I get a black screen. The game starts up fine and then the adult warning comes up and then the pixel factory logo, but then after that I just get a blank screen. How do I fix this?
You might need to run it via integrated grafikcard manually
i had a similar problem and solved it with that

also try to run it as administrator and unzip it again to make sure its not broken by it.

you could try to run it on your desktop, in rare cases running it on another harddrive makes it bitch

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hum, i haven't checked the last 10 pages or maybe more so i don't know if anyone talked about it before but...

Is it just me, or does it looks like a parasite in city with more cartoonish design ?
Especially the zombie in green oO

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hum, i haven't checked the last 10 pages or maybe more so i don't know if anyone talked about it before but...

Is it just me, or does it looks like a parasite in city with more cartoonish design ?
Especially the zombie in green oO
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29452

You're not the only one to make the comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.