What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

OK this is so frustrating...the 3rd level!

I get all the way to the second part where you press the button and box lifts. Then there's that gap you have to jump. However, for SOME reason, my character never jumps when i do that run-jump thing (press up while running) and it's so frustrating because when you fall, you can jump on that ledge again and all of a sudden 1309582523589 zombies come and im fucked.

Is there a trick im missing??? Every time I try to jump over it my heroine just pretends like it cant jump and i just fall down. Tried 6x already and same thing....ARGH. I wish the jumping mech was like HoTB :(((

golwas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that jump is tricky because it's not exactly clear where the ledge ends, also I think your character moves forward a bit before actually jumping. So you have to jump a lot earlier than you'd think. It's really not a hard jump but since you only get one chance at it before you're mobbed you don't get a feel for it. There's another ledge like that in that room you can practice on.

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey folks!
First time posting so hello everyone.

I just got my copy of the game by donating but can't get it to run. When starting the .exe nothing happens. The process of the game is visible within the task-manager but disappeares after around 10 - 20 seconds.

Anyone got any idea?
you can probably try to right click on the exe and then
-> execute with grafic processor -> run with "high-performance processor"

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK this is so frustrating...the 3rd level!

I get all the way to the second part where you press the button and box lifts. Then there's that gap you have to jump. However, for SOME reason, my character never jumps when i do that run-jump thing (press up while running) and it's so frustrating because when you fall, you can jump on that ledge again and all of a sudden 1309582523589 zombies come and im fucked.

Is there a trick im missing??? Every time I try to jump over it my heroine just pretends like it cant jump and i just fall down. Tried 6x already and same thing....ARGH. I wish the jumping mech was like HoTB :(((
Just jump earlier. It's just like Tomb Raider 1. You don't press the jump button when you're already at the ledge... you jump before you get to the ledge because of the jump delay.

True

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man this game was quite fun. The entire game seems really easy to me though but I can see why people say it might be hard. Stomping is kinda OP. Much faster then kicking normally, hits below you so you can just stand on trucks in Stage 2 and clear all of it, insta-kills bugs and facehuggers, etc. Stage 2 is a goldmine for bullets as well so Stage 3 gets kinda trivialized since you should have like 7-10 cartridges depending on how much you decided to shoot. Aside from that, great game.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man this game was quite fun. The entire game seems really easy to me though but I can see why people say it might be hard. Stomping is kinda OP. Much faster then kicking normally, hits below you so you can just stand on trucks in Stage 2 and clear all of it, insta-kills bugs and facehuggers, etc. Stage 2 is a goldmine for bullets as well so Stage 3 gets kinda trivialized since you should have like 7-10 cartridges depending on how much you decided to shoot. Aside from that, great game.
From the other responses to this thread, I think that calling stage three 'trivial' is a bit of a leap!

I died with my stage 2 ammo because I tried to fight the horde :(

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Okay, I actually got the game to run in full screen, but it still has 3 FPS. And I can't quite figure out how to put the save game, and where... The C:/Documents And Settings/[User name]/Application Data folder seems to be the parasite_in_city folder location, but since I can't play the game at laggy framerates, I can't bring the game to create that folder with the actual save game in it. I'm so fucking unlucky...

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I actually got the game to run in full screen, but it still has 3 FPS. And I can't quite figure out how to put the save game, and where... The C:/Documents And Settings/[User name]/Application Data folder seems to be the parasite_in_city folder location, but since I can't play the game at laggy framerates, I can't bring the game to create that folder with the actual save game in it. I'm so fucking unlucky...
Have you completed the first stage in the demo? I noticed when I started the final game for the first time I already had stage 2, the zombie sprite sex, and the insect sprite sex unlocked, which I think is because I finished the latest demo and they share save files. Might be able to generate a save file that way.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes. Go to system drive:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\parasite_in_city

There you should find two files ( gallery and sav ).

Edit the gallery one to look like this :

The sav file should contain this :
This save file is missing the tentacle monster gallery scene.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I cant even find the file to change the gallery. I even try search on my pc and nothing comes up. I did unzip it into a file on my desktop but nothing in there I can change to get gallery.

Never mind I beat it no need for that search.

Last edited:

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its not that big a deal, i just need to know what stage has the tentacle monster so I can get raped by it to death. Bam, I unlock it. What stage?

tag111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its not that big a deal, i just need to know what stage has the tentacle monster so I can get raped by it to death. Bam, I unlock it. What stage?
The tentacle scene is obtained at the end of stage 3

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

FFFF...can someone provide the code for the gallery scene then? Stage 3 is impossible..

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, figured it out.

[enemy]
7=1.000000
1=1.000000
4=1.000000
2=1.000000
3=1.000000
6=1.000000
5=1.000000

If you're having trouble finding the save folder. Just go to your Local Disk ( C: ) and search "parasite_in_city". It's how I found the folder.

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is my save file + Gallery [ and omake ]
there is fine with code by sgtbilco u can see on before page [ if u read this thread ]

Only for Windows 7 32bit : C:\Users\YOUR COMPUTER\AppData\Local\parasite_in_city

don't ask to me about where u should put it for Win7 64/WinXP/Win8/Others [ bcs i don't know ]

and give thanks to sgtbilco
and appreciate for Pixel Factory who make this game

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.