What's new

[PIXEL FACTORY[ parasite in city (RJ123294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBall08

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: parasite in city

Seeing how i keep getting a error when i try to actually buy the game can someone shoot me a link to the game or the person i need to pm for it if possible?

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

man ,i can't load the hard mode, could someone tell me what is the mistake

palmreader

Reputation score

Sorry to ask but can someone link me or email me the hardmode file, all the storage hosts seemed to have deleted the file.

Many thanks in advance.

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As well as the above user, granted 2 weeks ago, could someone send me a link? Preferably to the regular mode, but hard mode as well if they have both.

Cheers!

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is anyone else having the issue where you can't hear the masturbation audio as well as the post rape crying audio? I am playing v1.03 (latest)

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is anyone else having the issue where you can't hear the masturbation audio as well as the post rape crying audio? I am playing v1.03 (latest)
to be honest, i find the post-rape audio to be pretty distasteful. for me at least, it changes the "tone" from "obscure fetishism" to "obscure fetishism and degradation/almost snuff".

sorry i can't help with your issue, but i just wanted to mention that i find crying to be sorta dark and over-the-top.

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As well as the above user, granted 2 weeks ago, could someone send me a link? Preferably to the regular mode, but hard mode as well if they have both.

Cheers!
I'd also appreciate someone PM me a link to this "hard mode" mod.

I tried searching for it for awhile but every link is dead.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, id like a link to hardmode/103 latest version too.

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me, is there the latest available save file in this topic?

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey I had the mod thingy.
How do you actually play the damn thing? Once you've fallen, it's impossible to get up, even at the very beginning. Am I doing something wrong?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you actually play the damn thing? Once you've fallen, it's impossible to get up, even at the very beginning. Am I doing something wrong?
On the hard mode, you'll notice the different sides of your screen have a slim red bar. You have to press that direction to gain progress towards getting up. It makes it a lot harder than just jamming buttons.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On the hard mode, you'll notice the different sides of your screen have a slim red bar. You have to press that direction to gain progress towards getting up. It makes it a lot harder than just jamming buttons.
Yes, I understood that much, but the red bar was draining far too fast to realistically escape a grapple and even raise the herione from fainted state. Seems to be a bug though because after a couple restarts and enabling/disabling easy mode it fixed itself.

Mecha_Face

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did the maker of this game make or plan on making other games? Because hot damn, this game is one of the best h-games I've ever played.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did the maker of this game make or plan on making other games? Because hot damn, this game is one of the best h-games I've ever played.
pixelfactory.blog.fc2.com

take a look and be happy! :p

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has anyone heard any development news on Parasite Eve? I ask since it has been 10 months or so since any activity has been posted on the blog.
To be clear, 'Parasite Eve' is what he was taking design inspiration from.

And Erobotan, the dev for Blitz Angel Spica apparently has had some contact with dot_slave. You can see that conversation in the other thread.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

EASILY one of the best H games iv ever played. I hope to see more from this studio or more games that are similar to this one. There are few of this quality that iv played and I feel iv played most of these types of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.