Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

M'kay Siphon, changed Brianna's sheet around a bit so she's a full elf now. Still don't mind Elise and her being together on their go through though, just not as lovers at first. They can build a relationship along the way at the safe zones and during their travels together after they meet, but I wouldn't mind Elise being alone for a short while at least to be honest, trying to face down her foes until she meets her. Also if Elise being the Warrior class, and Brianna being the Chantress class don't really work well together then I don't mind changing Brianna's a bit to something that would.

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Made a quick change to simplify the pregnancy tables and rule system edited the proper section already.

When I wake up tomorrow and log on, I'll start this up. We're finally ready!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A couple of players are up already, but I've run into a lack of time and having to go out suddenly. I will get everyone else up and running when I get home.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK, so because Mind Flayer seems to have ungodly luck finding Safe Rooms and One Use Items, I'm making a small change that won't drastically affect the game. You may only carry one of each One Use Item at a time (maximum of 4 total), and once you have those, you can't find any more Safe Rooms until you use one. At least for Act 1.

Also, on an unrelated note, as of Act 2 I'm going to add Safe Rooms ALWAYS containing either a one use item, or a potion of some kind, or an item that's useful. So yes, they COULD theoretically have a KL Lowering Potion in them!

In addition, I'm going to make a new thread for all the vision scans and post stuff there for you folks to refer to rather than trying to remember who all has spawned WHAT in their thread.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Figured I should ask. Do the spirits have a set appearance, or can I describe them as I like? Or are they visible at all? Moreover, could they be one variable entity? Like say a giant entity, and the part that's summoned becomes more "real" like a fire arm, an ice arm, or a shielding claw etc? Statistically it'd be meaningless, but figure I'd ask.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You can basically make them appear as you want, I left that part up to you folks.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Ah good to know. Then all hail our weird snakey overlords.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A couple of quick notes:

Chantress Classes may buff with ONE mantra at a time only, and they may use that mantra AND attack in the same turn.

Also, character class skills that reduce pleasure do NOT activate on initial attack from traps. They can activate if they get free from the Sentient Traps though, and they are useless against the Parasite Trap. Just clearing that up.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK, Mind Flayer pointed out to me that Rune Carve and Signet of Agony for Assassin's don't state that each hit MUST land to keep a chain going, which means I borked up on some folks rolls with that. It's been far enough back that I can't edit that or it will disrupt and cause everyone to have to go back and edit posts from like half a page ago, so I apologize for that. Starting with the next time you use it, the correct formula will be used. We'll write the issue off for now as being character nerves and having to get used to the skills.

Again, I apologize for messing up on that, and ty Mind Flayer for pointing that out.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK one final side note.

Mind Flayer also pointed out a potential issue/something I totally didn't think of with regards to the Chantress skill "Replication." First the bad news.

Bad News: You can only use Replication ONCE at the end of the fight, and only on items that have dropped in THAT fight. So if you don't replicate something that dropped on Fight A when you have the chance, you can't ever.

Good News: First, I will give you the option of if to replicate something before you move onward. During this window you CAN'T be attacked at all (actually you can't anyway but just saying). Second, and best of all, if you get stupidly lucky like Mind Flayer just did, you have a companion and KL lowering potions drop, you can have ONE member of your party drink the one they have, and replicate a replacement off of your companions one! I hadn't thought of this until Mind Flayer said something, and I thought it so ingenious an idea that I decided to leave that in. You will also be the one to determine when your companion uses her KL potion (unless she gets so close to it I auto her for you because you're forgetting or something).

Zilrax

Reputation score

I'm moving this conversation here because I rather not flood the ic with the discussion. I also foreward this, since this is the internet, with I'm not just criticising cus it affects me specifically or trying to force the system. I only noticed it because I paid attention to it, and if no one says anything then how does anyone know there may be a problem. And it could be there really isn't, but this is how studying it came up and from how it's been explained thus far. Take it as an opinion and feedback, and make use of it as you will.

Even if I could three shot a boss with Spirit Kamikaze, which given an hp of roughly 6000 during this stage alone is literally impossible since I can pull this once every 15 turns, I lose my only significant damage amp and all of my defensive abilities for it. I imagine bosses hp will increase with levels as well. At level 30 it's still fairly weak as by this stage the elemental nuke does almost as much damage still, 1280 vs the 1000 from the elemental spell with spell mastery, which was had by level 20, and the elemental spirit would double it further to 2000. It's only suitable as a finisher for the final guarunteed kill, or as the only valid use of spirits vs Elemental Immune enemies since the spirits are useless then. Though given I'd lose barrier spirit doing it, not sure it'd be worth it except in the above circumstances still. I'm not going to demand a change or anything in any case, but I'm just pointing out that given that I need to give up two of my best abilities for this use for essentially the entire battle, it's a little on the weaker side if you're unable to utilise more than two spirits in the blast. Though all considered, given having multiple elemental spirits attacking would be a WAY more overpowered concept given the multiplicative nature of their attacks, I can say that that would defiently be a bad idea. For any future iterations of the Spirit Master you may want to subtract some of the classes nukes for further spirits to make Kamikaze a dangerous choice but for larger effects. An alternative may be to attach a carrier effect dependent on the spirits detonated, such as the lightning stunning or the fire one applying a dot, or the barrier spirit giving them a roll penalty for a turn. I think the latter is possibly a superior choice.

Now there is the matter that with both spirits out I could basically one shot most single mooks at this stage with it on the second turn, but it's 15 turn no spirit cost does prevent it from being a every combat sort of deal, since any follow up ambushes would have it still on cooldown and it's a horrible idea to use it against more than a single opponent. It may be viable right now, in a limited form and thus balanced. Though it scales very poorly.

In any case it's your decision, but it still strikes me as a move that conceptually should be a final gambit or desperate move, but hits a little too hard on the desperate side because you literally only do it if you can do absolutely nothing else due to it's somewhat limited and situational position. Unfortunately due to the nature of it, I can see how it's one of those knife edge balanced moves. I don't think the concept is bad overall, the concept of sacrificing your best options to gain an advantage is completely valid. I'm just not certain the cost ratio is worth it.

I also could be dead wrong, but that's just how it seems right now. The move itself isn't going to make me stop playing or not enjoy the class of course, but it does feel like it's cost is huge for what it does.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I actually really, REALLY like the idea of having a lingering effect left after the detonation, and that would be easily implemented for say a level 7-10 type thing. In addition, the Spell Mastery could be tweaked to reduce that cool down to say maybe 7 turns before you can use a spirit again. That's something I could add in that might help scale the system towards more balance at the latter stages when everything will have more HP. I actually forgot that the spell mastery would double the kamikaze damage too, so those numbers I gave you are only half what they should be.

Though yes, it is a double edged knife. Right now it works, but buffing it too much would give a major edge now and even later. Though it's also possible with the spell mastery I could toss in them being able to have two elemental spirits at a time while giving them more damage, more kamikaze damage and a lower cool down on using spirits again by level 20. That might balance it out better for the later levels. Just some counter-thoughts.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Ah, alright. I didn't think it would be doubled by mastery since Kamikaze isn't exactly a spell per say. That does help it a good bit, though I think the lingering effect is a far more elegant solution since it allows for a more versatile move while still inherently being risky. The alternative would be to boost the raw damage significantly which is also viable but has to be measured compared to the overall output and enemy hp.

Ultimately it depends what you want the move to be actually used for. Obviously it is a high risk move so the reward should be equal in value. If you want the damage to be comparable, it should probably be roughly half or a third of the unreliable damage you'd get from combining Elemental Bombard and the spirits. This could be a fairly obscene amount all considered, and it should not exceed 15 turns of the spirit/bombards dps (I choose bombard since I suspect it will be the mainstay spell by the end, and with mastery has the same damage as the shadow spell that follows it so in either case the dps is the same.) ever.

Now if you apply the carrier effect, depending on the overall duration and effectiveness of the carrier effects, the damage could potentially remain as it is now. It'd need to be either highly potent or highly versatile though. The obvious choices would be a Fire DoT, lightning Stun, and Frost Paralyze. Barrier is the trickier one, penalty to rolls might be a bit iffy to balance out, and since positioning is not a factor, a knock back would be pointless. There's many variables to fiddle with either way. It's something to put some testing into anyhow.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fire would probably be burning damage, say like 300 fire damage per turn for 5 turns, so about 1/3rd of the time, and perhaps they can't grapple or attempt to rape while burning. So 1,500 Damage there which is a nice chunk. For Cold a paralyze would only work until struck by an attack, so that's probably not the way to go. Perhaps more it drops their final rolls for say 3-5 turns and makes them less able bodied. Perhaps a 25% reduction to all rolls during that time? For lightning I'd suggest perhaps a debuff that any further lightning damage they take for the next 5 turns does twice as much damage as normal, and if the spell can crit, it auto crit hits as well. So if you had a 300 lightning damage skill, it'd do 1,200. This would end up being something the spirits get at say maybe level 7-10 range, when things start getting to the point where you might need that balance. Then by 20 you get the spell mastery (which does NOT affect SOME skills mind you), which further helps out, and basically maxes you out. At level 25 I think is when you get the ultimate skills, and then it's basically 5 levels from that point on til max, just to pad your base stats some. I MIGHT add some new stuff for each class as of game 2, right now this is mostly a tweak existing ones if need be at certain levels and get this going before adding something new and untested in.

Doing it this way, I'd say any of the three detonations has it's merits past Level 7, although Fire is probably the best bet if things are really going south for you, gives you some free chances against a single enemy to regen some mana and dish out damage before it can attack back. Cold and Lighting are still effective, but have more risk to them. Spell Mastery may reduce the cool down on spirits to 10 turns instead of 15 just so it still has some balance and isn't almost spammable.

As for the Barrier, I'd say add nothing since the elemental does it for you. It's very unlikely someone will want to destroy their Barrier spirit and NOT have an elemental one out.

What do you folks all think?

Zilrax

Reputation score

Ah yeah, I saw that a bit ago.

As for the other stuff, seems alright to me. It bares testing out of course but it's interesting at least.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright I will add that in later then.

Also, I've created a few 'files' that will be found as of Act 2, scattered about that detail some past events and such. I also plan on creating a database for the descriptions of Companions that have been encountered thus far (keeping the ones you haven't seen yet a secret so they might be re-used or even tweaked in later games to adjust for the times).

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New enemy idea just occurred to me, if you are open to suggestions siphon?

Fallen Angels, Female monsters with Very large black feather like wings they carry a futa spell and are capable of futa-ing themselves or the target, their strength is equivalent to a a shrine boss due to their quite devastating abilities

Ill leave the stats for you to decide since you balance things better.

Lust's Curse: magic accuracy Vs magic resistance. If the target is affected one her next turn will approach the angel and embrace her willingly with a kiss. Basicly a self grapple with a 5 turn CD

Angel's Embrace: Basicly similar to the plant trap and alraune when they close their petals, she wraps her overly large wings around the pair. VERY hard to escape if successful

Fallen Angel's Aura: This is where the fun happens, If a fallen angel has a victim in her embrace any sexual effects/attacks/actions to her detainee are felt by the ENTIRE party.

Something that would be fun atleast :p

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm, I may have an idea for that actually, but it probably wouldn't show til game 2 or 3. Also, either in Game 2 or 3, or possibly both, I plan to give more character skills, and possibly give some skills such as that lovely Mantra of Speed to certain enemies to spice shit up. I'll try to update this later tonight but the next 72 hours will be crazy, so it may not be until Monday that I get the chance.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK so there are a few minor changes coming that should make the game flow easier, or buff a few areas that need it. There may also be some enemy buffs coming!

As of now, if a penetration roll succeeds, you will take pleasure on that turn automatically. This is done to make the posting quicker, the combat feel smoother and in fairness, adds to that element of shock and sudden rush when forced to start a sex act. For any ensuing pleasure attacks until re-penetration must happen, it will be a roll.

Spiritmasters will be getting the following buff at Level 7:

Elemental Spirits deal a specific status ailment when the detonation skill is used. Fire deals burning over time damage (300 damage each enemy turn for 5 turns, normal enemies can't grapple or rape during this time while certain bosses can). Cold slows enemies down making all their rolls 25% less efficient. Lightning grants a debuff to an enemy causing them to take twice the normal lightning damage for 5 turns, and works with ALL skills. If they were immune to lightning however, this has no effect on them.

At Level 20 with the Mastery Skill:

Barrier Spirit doubles up it's HP and ability to protect, lasting twice as long all around.

Spirits can be cast after 10 turns of cool down after a Kamikaze run, down from 15.

Elemental Spirits do twice as much damage, and gain the ability to critical hit.

Potential Enemy Buffs:

This may or may not happen in this game, it may get introduced in PoP 2.

Enemy Skill Boosts: Some enemies might get stun skills, or the ability to use Mantra of Speed on themselves and allies, allowing each creature two actions per turn.

Combat Tactics Change: This fits to both players and enemies actually. Small chance on any attack for the player or enemy to COUNTER the attack with their own. In an enemy's case, if they are countering a physical attack from a character they could counter it and initiate a grapple! If countering a magic attack or spell, they could turn the power of the spell against it's user, knocking them down and jumping on top of them for a grapple. For a player, if they counter an enemy, they could deal a specific amount of damage to the enemy instead of being grappled (still a WIP).

Also, some Spoilers.

Spoiler 1:
Files will start being found as of Act 2 detailing some further back story on some of the bio-weapons and creatures on this planet.

Spoiler 2:
PoP 2 will see some answers to burning questions, and will also see some new skills for enemies and players alike.

Spoiler 3:
PoP 3 will see you fight the true master mind behind this whole shebang, and will see the return of an enemy you thought was dead.

Spoiler 4:
Starting with PoP 2, there is the chance you may find special areas where you fight differently. Instead of using attack skills, you must engage in true sexual combat! If you win, you take no KP, you get a map piece or rare item, and move onward with XP as if you had killed a shrine boss. Level Cap likely will be increased with each new game to allot for the new skills.

Spoiler 5:
PoP 4, yes FOUR is now also confirmed to be in the WIP stage! PoP 4 will see the final end to all of this, and in a way you might not have seen coming. The game actually starts with a flash back, and if you completely lose in this flash back, it has no bearing on your character. This is simply events that took place before you can remember, and ultimately prove to be the work of your memory being restored. The rest is a secret, but I'll give a hint. For those who have been clamoring for Angels to show up, PoP 4 will see the Angels show up, however you'll discover that there is far more to the back story of this war between Demons and Angels than what meets the eye. And a new war is brewing, one you must partake in or see complete chaos rip apart the very universe you love.

So, is anyone's mind blown away now? :p