What's new

Planning new English H-game

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello everyone I'm planning to make a H-game using RPG Maker MV. As of right now I'm still sort of planning everything out, so no demo yet, sorry.

The game will feature a female lead in a fantasy world. I'm also planning to have classes for the lead, and you can see her clothing change when changing class. I'm not sure if I should have corruption as I'm still a huge noob at this sort of stuff. Another idea that I sort of want to do is the female lead extremely enjoys sex like the lead from Vitamin Quest. Although if I follow Vitamin Quest, then I will also plan to have a lot of sex scenes with almost every male NPC.

Fetishes: Bestiality (maybe), femdom, anal, BDSM, shota, pregnant, DP, gangbang, lesbian, rape, futa, lactation, feet, smell, old man, and exhibitionism for now.

Don't worry I'm not going to ask for anyone to support my Patreon, as I don't have one. I am also not planning to have anyone give me money for the game until I actually have something to show. Even then I'm still not sure about the whole money thing. Right now I just want to do what I want, whenever I have the free time to do so.

I would also love help for some things, but as of right now I'm not entirely sure what I need help with.

Thanks for reading this, and you can ask me questions about the game. I can't answer every question that you guys ask me, but I will try my best.

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Planning new English H-game

i ainta fan of straight out the gate slut games, but is yer art gonna be drawn, 3d or just what you can find on the internet?

OP
ICHIBANnerdy

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i ainta fan of straight out the gate slut games, but is yer art gonna be drawn, 3d or just what you can find on the internet?
It's going to be 3D, the female lead is going to have dark skin and white hair.

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all, you should develop a bit a story and what "fetishes" would be in the game.

This is quite important and can't be done later, then you have to choose what's the main focus on the game.

I will do an example with what you said:

-This game is about a female lead in a fantasy world, she wants to obtain the so called "rich life" and she decided that as a female without selling her integrity it would be necesary to do it the hard way.

-The main focus would be doing quests in the capital by going to different territories and dealing with the multiple monster races. Be aware that as an adventurer monsters will get quite mad at you if you kill those of the same species.

-Train your strenght, you will not obtain gold or exp after fighting but you may develop skills and gain stats, being near death will make you gain more agility as your reaction speed will be faster for example.

-However those monsters will do quite a few things if they defeat you in combat, sometimes it may be imposible to run or you will have a fight that you will not win...

This would make a few points with fetishes and all of that. You first always need to talk about the "general idea", a project usually has at least a writer, artist and programmer, anything less would make some areas of the game quite... bad developed