What's new

Pls help me (Android Game Versions)

Minado

Reputation score
Hi everyone, I am Minado, been a lurker for a couple years now, need help from all you sempai's

I rll like hentai games, and sometimes I find it usefull to have a couple on my phone. And thats where my issue started.

After finding a couple rpg's and adv's from which someone made Android compatibles/versions from, I was very exited and couldnt wait to try them, but to my unfortunate surprise, there was no button popping out so i could accept the name i wanted to give to my character, has we all know even in adv's you must press enter ('x') to skip from text message to text message, I have heard that there are some apps that allow you to create touch buttons, still idk any and can't rll find any information on the internet (scrub i know)

So i decided to come to you, wise sempai's, in my very first threat, does anyone know what i am saying? and if u do, can you pls let me know how u do it? (which app or android settings u use)

Best Regards,

One very enthusiastic member of our community, Minado

p.s: Here are some of the games that give me that problem, Thanks in advance :)

Flamecito - I Love Daddy
Haramese Simulator

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm not using android's game, so I can't say, but if the game is made for android, it should be safe to assume that the game is made to have the proper function on android. So there probably a problem / bug somewhere.

I think peoples will need more info to help you, like the game you're trying, and if possible a screenshot of the moment the problem occur ?

OP
M

Minado

Reputation score
I'm not using android's game, so I can't say, but if the game is made for android, it should be safe to assume that the game is made to have the proper function on android. So there probably a problem / bug somewhere.

I think peoples will need more info to help you, like the game you're trying, and if possible a screenshot of the moment the problem occur ?
No bro, if u read carefully, they are not made for android, they are made for pc, and later a third party reworked them into apk format, sorry if i didnt make it clear (missleading title, wasnt it? :s), also, there are a couple names of games i tried and the end of the post, sorry if it wasnt the best place to put them i'll work on that next time

I will upload screenshots as soon as i get home, still at work now, haven't thought of that, nice idea thanks :)

OP
M

Minado

Reputation score
Hey guys, sorry for not posting the screenshots, or replying anytime soon, but i found out how to fix my problem.

My problem was, when in the 'type your name' box, before the turtorials, first days, and all that gud stuff, there was no button to acept popping out
After some though and testing, i found out that if you reach the max number of characters for the name then the button will pop out (even when all the characters are just spaces or paragraphs)

Thank you very much to all ppl in this forum, i just love this community, farewell