What's new

[ ぽに犬 ] Way'' RJ123273

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [新作]Way2

Is there a shop to sell items? Or should I should toss equipment with bad stats?

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have an English guide for the harem?

I have absolutely no idea where to start.
I have some items and I can grind animals if I need to.
I have no soldiers or whatever or any idea how to get them works.
In the first mode in harem the hanafuda game, I have no idea what i should do here.
The second mode the only option I have is Touch(cost 0) by the nameless one and meals for cost 1
I am on quest 4 and one challenge requires heroes I believe?

EDIT: The main harem mode is after you finish the questline. I still have no idea how it works.

Last edited:

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How the fuck do I get Karma for the harem mode?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Either forge a weapon (create hero) or reset the harem results.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am pretty confused on how shame,just-fit and classes work.

Jewels you get when when you have for example a red banner combo at the end in a pussy round
or when you have just-fit in the right genital category when you are cumming mode(when you can select attributes)?

How does just-fit affect the attributes?
When you have the right seeds does it map to the right attributes when you enter cumming mode?
Also how exact does it have to be? If I have x1236y where xy are other seeds/colors would it still work?
What about the extra things at the bottom that are locked?

Now my main problem is with the shame, you seem to unlock things based on the challenge level but I don't know what they do.
It seems to be needed to unlock sexual feeling on the left near the health but I don't know how it works.
It represents combos(sakura) and categories(blue ass) but I don't know how to use them. Does it mean when I match that combo in that category something happens when I have them unlocked?
Also there are weakness to the right above the shame challenges, I also have no idea what they do.

I also don't know how to unlock the Ex Cards outside of the 3rd you get from the 4th star. I guess its based on the sexual feeling?

The class of hero created seems to be based on the attributes below the portrait.
They also seem to randomize or disappear, does that mean you can't create a specific character without having stable item?
Does the category matter(pussy,service, ass) for the class or only the attributes?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two options:

1. Either search this thread for the information you need.
2. Or read the information in this .

You can also PM enkephalin07 for more info, assuming he/she isn't dead or completely left the world of H-games completely. Prior to the machine-translated english-version being released, the partial interface translation was his/her work. I'd imagine discussing this game with someone like myself probably got tiresome so gave up and left since no one else speaking English bothers with games like these.

I haven't played the game in ages and haven't bothered with getting the latest version available. But if you want the latest up-to-date info on how to play the game properly, all the info you need is in that website.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since the information is all over the place I am making a small guide(walkthrogh) with what I know so far.

First of there is an english quick start manual in the english version, its not that indepth but it will get you started.

The Hanafuda game starts you of with a number of cards in your hand and in the field(screen).
You always start first and you always want to have the most hands and field since they mean more options.
When you right click it will show the card types, gold,black(animals),banners and greens(useless)

What you should note is that greens are double while the rest are singular so you can count cards, for example if you have a 3 gold on the field and have two green 3's then you can control the situation.
The 3 red is either in the opponents hand or in the deck. If it is in the opponents hand you can sit on it until he releases it.

After another click it will show you the combos, things to note is that gold are awesome, another is that Sakazuki( h like symbol, represents 9 and September) has 2 combos that synergies with gold so you always want it.
Also note Red has two cards that overlap gold and blue two that overlap animal(cat horse panda).
The rest 1+alpha are filler, they are useful only in that they let you continue collecting cards safely since any new addition after the threshold is a new combo so you always have option to finish.
Also note the symbols each combo has,it becomes important later.

You play by matching the numbers(months) from you hand to the field, after that it will automatically draw a card from the deck and match it for yourself or put it on the field if there is no match.
Then the AI will do the same thing. If you are not in combat you do not have to worry what the AI does outside of keeping track of the cards stolen. If you are in combat the AI can attack once he has a combo.
Once you have a combo you can chose to continue or finish, if you continue you must make another combo or extend one(banners,greens,blacks)

The extra cards to the left you can play one for half a heart instead of your hand, they are duplicate so if your opponent has already stolen that card you can use it to get your own.
Once the round ends all the extra cards not used become green virtual cards for the next round.
The virtual cards are counted for the purpose of combos but get replaced by the real version so you can't have double combos.

Now for the quests:
What is important is when you mouse over a Hunt/Search/Boss area it shows you the extra cards for that round the F field and Hand.
If you have an item Hunt[x/y/z] xyz represents the overall value for that round, the higher it is the more extra cards field and hand you get for that particular round.
Summoning spirits also increases the overall value.
Combat/Boss fights has values common to all rounds. Attack gives damage in addition to what you have from combos, Def protects you from enemy attacks.
Bow attack at the start of the round. I am not sure what supporter battle does.
In addition an item that have Field or Hand is extra added to all type of games/rounds.

Summoned spirits also have bonus combos, similar to virtual cards.
If you look at boss battles you will see that their initial attack consists of this virtual combos.
This means that if the boss makes the same combo in game his attack will not rise.
I am not sure what the plus symbols at top mean for spirits.

The Karma per quest is tracked, when you finish the quest if its bigger then the previous max karma it become the max karma for that quest.
If you enter camp that means its not tracked anymore, to see if the karma its tracked or not look between the health, karma, and leafs, if there is a red denied stamp that means its not tracked.
Max karma is useful in harem mode after you finish the quest line.
A useful strategy is to get an item with lots of hearts and good cooking(meal and spice, sheep also seems to have good cooking bonus).
Make a good team of summons and auto resolve matches(this is also how you item grind). If you pace yourself based on the difficulty and your health you shouldn't have a problem getting good karma.

You may observe when you sacrifice to the alter you get some heroes, you can get them after you finish the quest for harem mode. The type of heroes you get is based on how you sue the element scrolls I believe.

The Milk Factory is the previous game harem mode, it is useful so you can get some scrolls from shop(200 price) or get onigiri(rice balls) for the main mode.

The main Harem Blade mode I will make a guide when I have a clearer understanding on how it works.

Last edited:

TheAlucid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The mega upload link doesn't seem to work anymore, could someone reupload Way 2? ._.

enkephalin07

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ponidog says, "I believe we attained quality with the translation." My impression was that it was done without much care. I hope he paid CuriousFactory less than he paid me, which is nothing, otherwise he got ripped off. Before tearing into them as much as I wanted to at first jump, I should finish the story, because that was the part I was struggling with most and most wanted to see translated.

I tried patching my translated strings into this version, and it worked for longer than I expected, but unfortunately it's not very playable. The decompiler/editor has improved since last I used it, so it's easier to edit the ain directly. I don't know how much I'd commit to this, but I've already translated the stuff in the folder labelled 'english' that wasn't. A surprising amount is still embedded in the ain, along with ponidog's code.

There is a tremendous amount of metagame to this game, features that you can't really make the most of without arduous spading, meticulous trial and error and record keeping. Fortunately most of that is on the Japanese wiki, but try creating a girl not listed and figure out her fit and LOS. I'm still struggling with the Bookworm (活字少女) I made. The only info on the wiki on her came from me, and it's not correct as of this version, so I have to start all over.

enkephalin07

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For all the critique of Engrish this time, I've got to say it's a lot better than the previous games. In the previous games, I tolerated it because the story was still great, it at least showed effort, and I thought it added a certain charm. This time, the translation rarely got bad enough to distract from the story, and there was never a time I was confused about what was going on. Some of the expressions were awkwardly phrased, but that could be explained by language idiosyncrasies of the cultures within the setting. This is really a great fantasy epic, the kind I expect from ponidog.

However, the interface translation was pretty spotty quality. Definitely not a machine translation, as there are a lot of mistakes a translation algorithm wouldn't make. It looks like it was edited by at least three different people.

I've released an updated translation patch for the interface, which can be found here:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Simple question: do you need to play Way 1 to understand what's going here?

Saki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.58

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Japanese web writing "english version"??? what "english version"? I don't see one.

Saki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Japanese web writing "english version"??? what "english version"? I don't see one.

English version it uses DLSITE's translation engine which is pretty much g-translate.

Way" ver1.59c
5/1 update

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to extract music from the game? I really like it :)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to extract music from the game? I really like it :)
Use Dragon Unpacker to scan way2BA.ald with HyperRipper. This archive contains all in-game music in .ogg format (way2WA.ald for SFX).

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Use Dragon Unpacker to scan way2BA.ald with HyperRipper. This archive contains all in-game music in .ogg format (way2WA.ald for SFX).
Worked like a charm, thanks :)
Honestly I'm still baffled by the quality of the music for the game!

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Way 2 is way too complicated for me. (gah I can't believe I just wrote that)

I vastly prefer the original Way, and the (somewhat) English version of Harotale has the dubious distinction of being the only hentai game I've actually spent real money on.

Way 2 just seems to have too many moving parts, and too many different systems. It feels like it could have been a much better game if it was streamlined a bit.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seems the english version and the jp version share the same updates if thats helpful to anyone killed my story progress using the update patch though. I don't know if that can be avoided but my items were saved at least not that it mattered too much only was playing for about 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.