What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

I didn't update the Additional yet though.
yeah, just noticed that the icons aren't translated anymore. XD Eh, not that big of a deal tbh. Nice to actually know what my gal's abilities are.

Tehemai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another update.

Get to know more about your gal.
Translated 99% of Specials.
-There are some I just don't understand the meaning.

Fixed typos and grammatical errors.
-Only when you play the game, you get to notice the typos/grammatical errors even if you check it a hundred times. Weird.
Awesome, thanks again and keep up the amazing work. Really stoked for this translation, I'm finding out all kinds of things about the game after every one of your updates. :p

It would be awesome if it gets to the point where I can actually understanding the questions I'm always answering "はい" to lol. Honestly, I'll be very grateful for whatever you do end up translating. :D

thonk

Reputation score

yeah, just noticed that the icons aren't translated anymore. XD Eh, not that big of a deal tbh. Nice to actually know what my gal's abilities are.
Just install the additional again AFTER the new patch, because the new patch replaces the icons with japanese ones.

And thank you for the patch!

shiro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so the starter, and the legendaries cant get pregnant can them?? also how do you get the legendaries?? I got the one that looks like m*w2, how do you get the one thats under the postlight and the m*w??

Last edited:

Tehemai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so the starter, and the legendaries cant get pregnant can them?? also how do you get the legendaries?? I got the one that looks like m*w2, how do you get the one thats under the postlight and the m*w??
I'd also like to know which pocket girls can't get pregnant.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Awesome gameplay, awesome FAQ (I think), awesome translator working on it. This game is awesome!

My starter no longer can be considered my tank/op gal since my ghost can take on all three of the officer/lookout lvl 50 gals in the hotel without much of a problem at lvl 28 (the sp though, so low). Is anyone else' ghost gal this strong? Also, how effective are charm skills later on in game? Should I keep one or two or should I go for the g/p spot skills that can cause paralysis?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awesome FAQ (I think)
FAQ is horrid, I am the only one answering questions at the moment and people are randomly cut-pasting stuff just to make my life harder.

If this continues on, I will just lock it.

my ghost can take on all three of the officer/lookout lvl 50 gals in the hotel
Ghost is pretty unique in terms of status due to high magic defense and immunity to physical. Unfortunately, it's quite slow. It's fine for every where outside of Tokyo Dome, but you will end up stun-locked against some enemies.

Also, how effective are charm skills later on in game? Should I keep one or two or should I go for the g/p spot skills that can cause paralysis?
Charm > Paralysis, but % success is more important than both. Light element pokegal is capable of learning 100% charm/7 sp in this game, though there's only 1 TM for it. (Unless you get lucky with fishing, but please don't depend on that)

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save file with the event scenes unlocked? I'm not a fan of replaying these kind of games. If there was a save in one of the previous page I could find it. I used search and saw nothing.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got started on the pokegal dex, it's going to be extremely time-consuming for me to fill it out myself, hence assist if possible. (Don't forget to give yourself the credit)
Also, please follow the format, if it's close enough I don't mind editing. If it's just something random, I am going to delete it.

Update:
Templates more or less completed, editing permission given.

If you cannot translate the name of the pokegal, leave it as ???

Update 2:
Thanks to Tehemai, #1~16 and #109~#112 has been completed.

Last edited:

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh my, this game looks fun. And with a translation ongoing? Even better.

EDIT: EDIT: Okay, I found it nevermind.

Last edited:

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried to search the thread for my answer but the search won't accept my keywords. Does anyone know where I can find #90 in the pictorial book?

Ceasedloic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried to search the thread for my answer but the search won't accept my keywords. Does anyone know where I can find #90 in the pictorial book?
You can find her in the cave before the snow city (5th gym)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As of this morning, content of pokegal dex a few of our members has worked on just been deleted by a random person. As I stated before:
However, if anyone ends up messing up the document badly enough, I am going to delete it. (Reasoning, I am busy during my exam period)
Hence, I am not going to bother with it for a while. Two things to whoever did it:
1) Editor doesn't have delete permission for the document itself
2) Revision history can restore deletion in 10 seconds
So there's really no point other than to piss off the community and bad karma.

Update:
Restoration complete, permission changed to view only, for those who are interested in contributing, please use comment.
For those who are interested in being a editor for it, pm me or request permission on the document itself.

Last edited:

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why would somebody really do that? I would help if I knew how to speak/read it.

And thanks for the reply, so I guess charm is better huh? I can never seem to land them anymore though so i tend to use g/p spot moves a lot and they land (a lot).

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone share a save? doesnt need to be 100%

Tehemai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did notice last night that someone tampered with it... Wasn't sure if you wanted me to mess with reverts though so I thought I'd just leave it as is until you check it out and decide what you want to do about it.

Anyways, I left a comment to get edit permissions. Gonna be busy later so I probably won't be able to add any more entries today unless I get the permissions in the next 2 hours or so.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyways, I left a comment to get edit permissions
Please use a request for permission on the doc/or pm me instead. Just a comment isn't enough since I need to add your gmail account.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would someone mind updating the 1st post as to what's gone on, or if they're feeling very nice would they summarize it here because i'd rather not trawl through 42 pages.

From just scanning a few of the last pages it looks like it hasn't been allowed on dlsite... copyright issues? And i cant see a link to the latest version either.

EDIT: Nm I gave in and there's a mega link on pg17...

Last edited:

shiro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where can I get the zukan 104??

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@shiro8 #104 is the evolved form of #103. You get #103 in the battle dome on the lowest fight. You get the item to evolve #103 when you finish the prison quest chain.

How do you get a shiny #112? Does it evolve from #111 or do you have to be lucky with the RNG?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.