What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

anyone know what the blowup doll evolves into? Anyone got a pic they can upload?

Insert Pinocchio reference here.

@Dragonpaladin: Sorry, sorry. X( Work was not kind to me today, and I'm still not thinking properly...

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@dudeman2288
Yeah, that surprised me as well how long it takes to level her for her evolution. I think that's the highest requirement in game.

@Gryphone
Use spoiler tags please~
Update: thanks for adding it

@bgn
If only I can figure out how to change net ID :/

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

eh. . . .anyone know the password for that guy in the bathroom? The "team rocket" person.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Great, now I have the translation working, although it looks very incomplete.

I'm also looking at the FAQ, but I can't make sense of the map. I think I'm in city 4, the one with the nerdy girl with swirly glasses boss. I'm having trouble leaving the city. The only way out looks like its too the left but my starter bounces me back whenever I try to go that way.

How do I progress? Or what have I missed? The FAQ only looks like it talks about the 5th city.

EDIT: Turns out, after walking around and using the subway enough times, finally there's a cutscene in it that I was missing. Then I could continue.

Last edited:

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's one of the reason I listed the prim and proper way to capture the pokegal instead of Tokyo Domes as the primary source.

Exception are the Cameo from Endurance match (which requires beating the game first before they are even available in the warp zones)
That and #91, breed-able Unique. (which apparently, you need to NTR from the author Hekaru :/ (haven't figured it out how to capture it, other than ntr it from the author)
So how about the NTR'ed gal child? will they still get the affection penalty?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how about the NTR'ed gal child? will they still get the affection penalty?
No penalty, in fact any child of a pokegal has affection that quickly sky-rockets to max. Mostly due to leveling and starting from level 1.
Their affection are guaranteed to max before level 50 if using the affection increase equipment. I haven't checked the exact level, but 49 levels worth of affection is enough to max for sure.

Pokegal Dex progress: Up to 89, should be done over the weekend, I think?

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No penalty, in fact any child of a pokegal has affection that quickly sky-rockets to max. Mostly due to leveling and starting from level 1.

Their affection are guaranteed to max before level 50 if using the affection increase equipment. I haven't checked the exact level, but 49 levels worth of affection is enough to max for sure.
you can also equip the item roll of bills to your pokegal to speed up the proces.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I won't be using the save for anything other than referring to the dex.
My apologies, I am going to refrain from this one due to principle and Net ID. Instead I will try to complete the pokegal dex soon so someone else can complete the pokegal dex and upload their 100% save.

roll of bills
Yup, that's what the affection increase item is called.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's something incredibly ironic about using a roll of bills to raise affection.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's something incredibly ironic about using a roll of bills to raise affection.
Think you're looking for a word like "cheeky" or "fitting", not ironic.

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pokegal Dex progress: Up to 89, should be done over the weekend, I think?
Okay that will speed up things very nicely. Oh and if i want to grind affection from level 1then i must start from the first town again.... Or could I just use the exp share item?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... the worse of it is that, the roll of bill is actually counterfeit. (isn't kidding)

Oh and if i want to grind affection from level 1 then i must start from the first town again.... Or could I just use the exp share item?
Exp share item works, you just get more affection/exp if you let her go into combat/defeat the enemy.

For reference, I used exp share all the way from lv1 to lv50 with roll of bills equipped to guarantee max affection. Then swap the roll of bill with golden condom for money or white underwear for hp regen.

dudeman2288

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only have a few gals missing from completing the dex (other than the opposing starter).
I am missing #'s

Can anyone help me out? I know the Dex conclusively covers 1-89 at the moment. Thanks!

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I only have a few gals missing from completing the dex (other than the opposing starter).
I am missing #'s

Can anyone help me out? I know the Dex conclusively covers 1-89 at the moment. Thanks!
94 is the eevee/porygon gal(?), and other than breeding, can only be gotten at the lotto machine in Night City (#5). I think anyways, haven't seen it in the wild.

95 to 100 are it's various evolutions (So is 101 btw), obtained through the stones sold on the 4th floor of the building just north of the medical center in Night City (#5).

92 is (I think) Raijin (This is going by the look of the gal), and can only be found in the post game (I forget where, it's mentioned in the thread and the FAQs in Dragonpaladin's sig)

Hope this helps.

dudeman2288

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

94 is the eevee/porygon gal(?), and other than breeding, can only be gotten at the lotto machine in Night City (#5). I think anyways, haven't seen it in the wild.

95 to 100 are it's various evolutions (So is 101 btw), obtained through the stones sold on the 4th floor of the building just north of the medical center in Night City (#5).

92 is (I think) Raijin (This is going by the look of the gal), and can only be found in the post game (I forget where, it's mentioned in the thread and the FAQs in Dragonpaladin's sig)

Hope this helps.
It does! Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know if its possible to get a shiny Eevee thing from the slot machine? I've been trying but have had no luck so far. I'm going for a complete dex with all the shinies too.

Of the Shiny Gals; I'm only missing one of the Cameo's (107 normal colored), the vibe girl you fish for #77, #91 (Does #90 evolve into this, and if so at what level as my Shiny #90 is level 52 and I'm starting to think that there is something else involved), a few Eevee's and Miyumiyu. Once I've got those; I'll post my save for BGN to use.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello!

I just started this game with the 1.00 version...
I just checked the Home Page Blog of the game and the 1.03 version is already available... a lot of Bug corrections...

Could someone upload the updated version, please?

Thank you again for your kind attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.