What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

The blog has requested interested play testers of the game to contract the author. The debugging period will be for 2 weeks, and it will end on March 7.
This does not mean the game will be released by March 7, but it does mean I can start getting excited about it.

Aside:
Oi, a 2 week long debugging period for a H-Game? This is going to be awesome/high quality.
It better be :( Delay after delay

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I've seen worse, *cough* projectX *cough*.

The most important part is that they do deliver at some point anyway, patience is a virtue especially these days or for small time devs :)

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking forward to this game since the demo was fun.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it still either male trainer or "trap"? That's the one thing I disliked about this.

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New info on author's blog. (yes i read and understand Japanese with no problems)

He's managed to change the release date on dlsite to within March. He plans to have the debugging period last until the 23rd of Match. He feels as though there aren't any "progress" bugs. That's not to say there aren't gameplay/misc bugs but we shouldn't run into any bugs that will hamper our progress. Until the 23rd the author will try his best to make the game interesting.

Star-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, delays suck but at least this means it'll be well polished.

Edit: ..Or so we hope.

StaticLynx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the primary website debugging is well under way and should be finished by the 23rd.

He also confirmed the DL-site's "late March" release date is correct, so by safe assumption the game should be released sometime between the 25~28th, or 24th if we're lucky.

It has me pretty excited, I thought the demo was superb, despite being short.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It is going to be up very soon!! OMG. Base on the Blog, it says:

Today, I have the registration application "Pocket Gal Hunter" in DLsite's.

If there nothing happened, it might appear in March during the last minute.

Thank you.

Postscript
Please keep in mind that it can not be migrated to a full version of the data of the trial so far.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At last!
I have waited so long for this :D

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New blog post from creator. If I were to put it through Google Translate like the previous post was a short while ago in this thread, it reads thus:

"Sales in DLsite's no longer.

It is the attack of the DMM's.

Thank you for your attention.

(I wonder can become if ...)"

Reading the post with my own Japanese knowledge, it's sounding like there was some problem with selling it on DLsite that the author doesn't entirely understand and either DMM is related, or he's moving the sale of Pocket Girl Hunter to DMM.

The comments mostly talk about other alternative sites, differences between DLsite/DMM, and other such things. So, it seems most likely that there was an error on DLsite's end or DLsite is screwing over author/creators like it does at times and Pocket Girl Hunter is moving to another site for sale.

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Apparently DMM is under attack so he can't sell it on DLsite.

Probably because he's gonna put DMM protection on this one or something. I don't know how dlsite works.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

and with attacking you mean they are hacked or attacked by a crazy maniac with a gun?

anyway this means the game is done and the defolber is now looking for a site to sell it?

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and with attacking you mean they are hacked or attacked by a crazy maniac with a gun?

anyway this means the game is done and the defolber is now looking for a site to sell it?
"DMMさんにアタック中です。"
The above is a line from the most recent author blog post. It says "アタック," which is the English word "Attack" written in Katakana. The sentence itself seems to say "There was an attack inside DMM-san." or something of the like. It isn't a very descriptive blog post, unfortunately. Although, I don't seem to have enough Google-Fu skill in this area to figure out exactly what this "attack" was/is.

Last edited:

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For now the sale at dlsite is stopped.

By "アタック中", he means that something is in the middle of being attacked. It's like "仕事中" -> in the middle of work. Seems like he's in the middle of being attacked by DMM or something. Can't say anymore until more info is available (the site itself isn't being attacked or else we would've seen an announcement on the site)

We can say the sale for the game has been postponed until next month.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stuff are really lost within the translations at times *sweat drops*

PON blog
DLsiteさんでの販売はなくなりました。
The game will no longer be sold through DLsite

DMMさんにアタック中です。
The author is attempting to sell it (attacking in this case means getting his way) through DMM instead.

よろしくお願い致します。
I am in your care.

(どうなることやら・・・)
Now what's going to happen? As in will the game be sold successfully through DMM instead of DLsite?

Sugar star explains it much better:
まずはポケギャルについてのお知らせから。
Here's an annoucement for Pokegal.

色々とゴタゴタしております。
A lot of things have happened.

DLサイトさんから、販売NGをくらいました。
DLsite has stated that it cannot sell the game.

やっぱり某ゲームを連想させるので、ダメ、ということ。
The reason is that it's too related/similar to pokemon. (Yes, I am serious.)

とりあえず他のサイトさんもアタックしてみますが・・・。
Right now, they are trying to sell (attack) to another site.

うーん、分かってたことだけど、危ない橋は渡るもんじゃないなぁ^^;
Even though they know it, isn't it a dangerous bridge for the developers to cross? (As in, attempting to sell it through DMM instead of DLsite as usual)

よろしくお願いします。
I am in your care.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, too similar to pokemon? What about ROBF then? That is in the same fucking universe, yet it is still being sold there!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, too similar to pokemon? What about ROBF then? That is in the same fucking universe, yet it is still being sold there!

ROBF isn't in the same universe, it's a rewrite of the original with hentai elements. That's far worst than being "similar"....ooooor how about the 2k plus Dragon Quest games that uses ACTUAL DQ CHARACTERS!?

He was right about being "attacked", DLSite is playing favorites.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nintendo is more litigious than the makers of Ragnarok Online.
Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.