What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

What holding cell!!? Look like I miss the holding cell lol

Edited: Okay where is this secret entrance?
It's in their base, just gotta examine things. It's like, the only thing besides trash cans you can examine that isn't a gift box.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tried that. The editor just opens up to a blank white screen and no options to do anything except load a map.
Of course, since you didn't extract the pictures and images but we don't need those in translating.

In the tabs, there are 4 options [USER], [CNG], [SYS] and [(White Person)EV].
Though not everything need to be translated those contain items that need translations.

For the Maps, click the option [EV] beside the 3 numbers.
Then click an event box, cycle through the events and edit anything that need translation.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of course, since you didn't extract the pictures and images but we don't need those in translating.

In the tabs, there are 4 options [USER], [CNG], [SYS] and [(White Person)EV].
Though not everything need to be translated those contain items that need translations.

For the Maps, click the option [EV] beside the 3 numbers.
Then click an event box, cycle through the events and edit anything that need translation.
I may have the wrong program then, I just searched up Wolf RPG Editor. ><
It's not giving me any options at all except to Load Map and Show Toolbar, though the latter does nothing.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edited: Okay where is this secret entrance?
Upper right locker, one of them. (Following is a joke: noob, you obviously must open every single locker possible, it's the law of the hero)

What about the stats marked in blue and pink
Blue - decreased
Pink - increased

Please use the search function, I am getting lazy answering the same question repeatedly.

Gaggy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the answer,You just save me from days of fruastration

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does the lewd and expose stat do something in battle?
I looked in this thread it hasn't been explained yet.

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does the lewd and expose stat do something in battle?
I looked in this thread it hasn't been explained yet.
Look ONE page back. Seriously. Just one page. It's right there. And it's been explained numerous times.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Look ONE page back. Seriously. Just one page. It's right there. And it's been explained numerous times.
i apologize it was my mistake, i tried searching the thread page by page till page 25 and i din't find anything and when putting lewd in the search function it doesn't dispay it.
i'm sorry my mistake

akumay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody please can say me how I can cut the trees and crush the rocks? I'm block and need cut a tree for continue. THX

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, the additional requirement is that you HAVEN'T beaten the game which changes a lot of the game content (i.e. post-game mode).

There's a reason why the bald guy give you a heads-up the first time after you beat the black group leader and remind you to talk to her a second time for the form-change. (There's quite a few places with miss-able content, this is one of them)
is there anything else I can miss?

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could some tell me how to apply the translation patch please? Thank you

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't get CG 3 to trigger with a (trap) girl trainer, so I'm thinking you just need to be a boy for that and 6 (makes sense given the contents). What I don't know, though, is if there are any girl-specific CGs opposite of 3 and 6. If there aren't, you need at minimum 2 playthroughs to get everything, and if so then 3 or 4 playthroughs.

The HMs are equipped items, and if you're using the translation patch it should be blatantly obvious by that point. Also, the post with the translation patch explains pretty clearly how to apply it.

Tehemai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out how IVs work with breeding and how best to take advantage of it? I've been sitting outside of town for hours trying to find any above even slightly above average pokemon. Doesn't seem like I'd be able to find a great pokemon...

Spartan445

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could some tell me how to apply the translation patch please? Thank you
take the translation patch files into the main game files "Data"
and then take out the wolf-files with the same name

you should keep the wolf files as an backup

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone figure out how IVs work with breeding and how best to take advantage of it? I've been sitting outside of town for hours trying to find any above even slightly above average pokemon. Doesn't seem like I'd be able to find a great pokemon...
One of the breeding pills gives better IVs on average, but even with it it's still a bit of a crapshoot. Just focus on the stats you care about rather than going for a high overall number.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't get CG 3 to trigger with a (trap) girl trainer, so I'm thinking you just need to be a boy for that and 6 (makes sense given the contents). What I don't know, though, is if there are any girl-specific CGs opposite of 3 and 6. If there aren't, you need at minimum 2 playthroughs to get everything, and if so then 3 or 4 playthroughs.
To get 3 I think you need to get the light starter to have 10 H experience with you and then have sex with her again, it will ask you something, no idea what. Say yes and it will show a scene with your Gal now living in the monster village with 2 kids. I'm guessing 6 is the same but with the dark starter.

Sarav

Reputation score

How do you get the third evolution for the starter girls, and what does the Fellow's Memory do?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get the third evolution for the starter girls, and what does the Fellow's Memory do?
Before you beat the game, after you rescue your childhood friend/'s pet, visit the black group's leader again to unlock third evolution.

Update on Fellow's Memory:
1) Equip Fellow's Memory to see what it does
2) There's an item that does something interesting if you equip it when a pokegal evolves. Just equipping it isn't enough
Someone care to try the above? I am in the middle of a 4th play through and is somewhat busy. (Got the wrong ability for my starter girl on my 3rd walk through -> restart from beginning)

Just dug out an important info from the developer in terms of shiny:
1% chance to encounter a shiny if you haven't caught the pokegal before.
5% chance to encounter a shiny if have caught it already.

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

Before you beat the game, after you rescue your childhood friend/'s pet, visit the black group's leader again to unlock third evolution.
*gasp* NOOOOO!!! I already beat the game with the light starter. Well at least I haven't beaten it with my dark starter.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update on 4th city gym leader: (Night City)
The nurse requests you to beat her with a super effective attack, which is either light element or pink/erotic element on first or 3rd enemy. If you don't get at least one super effective attack in the match, it doesn't count as a win and you are stuck there until you do manage a super effective attack.

Update:
Erona broke the game with 196 IV. The end.
HP 21/SP 31
ATK 31/DEF 31
TEC 31/ERO 29
SPD 22

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.