What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpatron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

quick question

how do you start a match in pvp after entering a opponent's id?

it accepts the match, but the bald dude is blocking the door unless im missing a prompt or not going to the right area

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've found saving after accepting the match, pvp or otherwise, cancels it; that could be your issue.

ixus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im having some trouble. i cant seem to even get the game started.
its says
cant find basic info data.
C:/user/joe/desktop/???????V1.09/data/basic data/game.dat

what am i doing wrong?

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im having some trouble. i cant seem to even get the game started.
its says
cant find basic info data.
C:/user/joe/desktop/???????V1.09/data/basic data/game.dat

what am i doing wrong?
Looking on the text alone Joe, let me ask you:
Are you running in United States (Or Canada, UK, etc.) Local, instead of Japan? That's usually the reason for such error, especially when japanese is replaced with ??????. I recommend re-downloading the game with your PC set to Japanese local, even if you use Applocal to run your games.

To change local, simply go to Control Panel.
And under "Clock, Language, and Region" click Change Keyboards or other input methods.
Go to Administrative tab, and click change System Local. Then set it to Japanese.

Hope that helps. :)

ixus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking on the text alone Joe, let me ask you:
Are you running in United States (Or Canada, UK, etc.) Local, instead of Japan? That's usually the reason for such error, especially when japanese is replaced with ??????. I recommend re-downloading the game with your PC set to Japanese local, even if you use Applocal to run your games.

To change local, simply go to Control Panel.
And under "Clock, Language, and Region" click Change Keyboards or other input methods.
Go to Administrative tab, and click change System Local. Then set it to Japanese.

Hope that helps. :)
yea i got it to work now thanks

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's finished, just not completely translated (the linked partial translation in this thread more than makes it playable)

and as of 1.09 there's only two bugs, one is when you evolve a specific girl (no fix as of yet, has something to do with missing files), the other is when one deevolves (fixed by re evolving her), however as long as you dont necessarily care about physically having them, you can just save before you evolve them, and then reload after them, they'll still be in the pokedex.
Where exactly is this linked partial translation? Sorry to ask, but I just can't seem to find it.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In Sorter's signature is easiest way to find it.
Thank you for the vote of confidence :). However I am sad to say I do not have the translation for this game.

edit: went back a few pages and found it: . Again this is not mine and doesn't seem a complete translation (not surprised as most of the time it's just a partial).

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for the vote of confidence :). However I am sad to say I do not have the translation for this game.

edit: went back a few pages and found it: . Again this is not mine and doesn't seem a complete translation (not surprised as most of the time it's just a partial).
Damn! :eek: The voices in my head told me it was there. Wish they would quit lying to me. :eek:

ixus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

whenever i try to use an ovulation drug on any of my gal's they don't take it and a thing pops up but i cant reed it. the only one i have gotten to work is my shiny slime Sticky.

Last edited:

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn! :eek: The voices in my head told me it was there. Wish they would quit lying to me. :eek:
I thank you both for your aid. *bow*

Now, to the game!

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

whenever i try to use an ovulation drug on any of my gal's they don't take it and a thing pops up but i cant reed it. the only one i have gotten to work is my shiny slime Sticky.
Not all girls can use them. The starters for example cannot have children, nor can legendarys.

ixus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not all girls can use them. The starters for example cannot have children, nor can legendarys.
well ok so my starter cant have kids, but i don't think any of my party are legendary.
well my party is
1.Amore
2.slime
3.ibuki
4.moon
5.queen
6.Cat
also what dose Cameo mean... since that is what is next to most of my pokegals on the dex.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well ok so my starter cant have kids, but i don't think any of my party are legendary.
well my party is
1.Amore
2.slime
3.ibuki
4.moon
5.queen
6.Cat
also what dose Cameo mean... since that is what is next to most of my pokegals on the dex.

cameo (ˈkæmɪˌəʊ)

— n , pl cameos
1. a. a medallion, as on a brooch or ring, with a profile head carved in relief
b. ( as modifier ): a cameo necklace
2. an engraving upon a gem or other stone of at least two differently coloured layers, such as sardonyx, so carved that the background is of a different colour from the raised design
3. a stone with such an engraving
4. a. a single and often brief dramatic scene played by a well-known actor or actress in a film or television play
b. ( as modifier ): a cameo role
5. a. a short literary work or dramatic sketch
b. ( as modifier ): a cameo sketch
For instance, Stan Lee always appears in all Marvel films in a minor role. Steven King appears in most if not all films that he wrote. your cameo girls are probably not standard pokemon characters and thus won't get pregnant.

ixus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For instance, Stan Lee always appears in all Marvel films in a minor role. Steven King appears in most if not all films that he wrote. your cameo girls are probably not standard pokemon characters and thus won't get pregnant.
i see, that makes sense. thank you.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well my party is
1.Amore
2.slime
3.ibuki
4.moon
5.queen
6.Cat
All the Cameo girls are considered one-time legendary. None can be breed.

SuperMagiick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated to 1.10, just bug fixes it seems.

ixus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i unlocked the warps but i cant do anything in them, i got bell and all the shadows(ghosts/sadakon) but the other 2 i cant do anything in. did i miss something?
also the pokegal #60 Naga it says it can be found between city #5 night and #6 snow but not what fields, there a couple different ones the one right after city5 night the caves and the the ones right before city6 snow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.