What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

An action game developed by talented sprite artist/animator Poring. Has English, Japanese and Chinese language options.

DLsite: (jp)
(en)
Steam:

Story: The Devil King's power has been sealed away by some adventurers and you gotta help him get it back. It's up to you to lead the Devil King's succubus minions to victory by having them rape their way through the forces of good.

You control a small army of demons and your goal is to have them rape the warriors of a fantasy world. You play as a small bat and you can commandeer your demons with simple orders, though they still fight without input. While battling, you can collect coins and collectables which will allow you to upgrade your troops, unlock new powers as well as outfit color schemes for your girls. There's 8 different kinds of demons, each with unique abilities, customization options and variants - Attack, Defense or Support. Each of these count as a different girl, roles are locked upon purchase.

The bat follows your cursor and you open the orders menu by right-clicking. Holding down left-click does a spin attack which breaks boxes and knocks down enemies.
Come - Causes demons to gather around and follow your bat.
Stay - Causes demons to stay where they are.
Fight - Causes demons to engage and attack enemies.

Contains loli, reverse rape, monster girls.

Demo contains 3 stages

Demo download:

Poring's Patreon:

Poring's Pixiv:

Last edited by a moderator:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Attack it! Devil Legion

There was a thread about this a while back but it seems to have disappeared, at any rate im glad something is back.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There was a thread about this a while back but it seems to have disappeared, at any rate im glad something is back.
Yeah I too wondered what happened to this thread. It's good to see that we have another one now.
I just hope there will be an updated demo soon.

ThatOneJester

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea when it will be finished?
I plan to start being a patreon maybe 3-4 months before it is finished.
The game looks great, and I'm off to play the demo now.
I wish the developer the best of luck.

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yep, this is some good stuff!

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also been watching their Pixiv for a while. Never would have dreamed an actual game would come of it. Hope the gameplay ends up being good because the art/animation is top notch.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been waiting for this one! Played it a couple months back and the game has a lot of promise once a few of the mechanics are refined a bit. Love the pixel animation in this too.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also been watching their Pixiv for a while. Never would have dreamed an actual game would come of it. Hope the gameplay ends up being good because the art/animation is top notch.
There is a demo up on their patreon if you want to try the game out, but iirc you have to play on a specific resolution for the game to work for whatever reason.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope we can buy units instead of use whatever we're given because multiple succubus really sucks, no pun intended. They'll double up on characters and that kind of leaves one of your succubus in level 2 to take on like 2 or 3 warriors at once, or the zombie by herself in level 3 who has really really bad hit detection. She seems to only properly attack if the enemy is right in front of her after she dashes her attack. If they're too close she'll dash past them and her attack wont hit anything 90% of the time. Also your units dont really listen to you, i think they have a timer before they stop listening? I told them to stay and like 5 or 10 seconds later they started moving out. Animation is great, as expected from this artist, but the game has a lot of work to do. Lookin forward to see how it turns out.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hope we can buy units instead of use whatever we're given because multiple succubus really sucks, no pun intended. They'll double up on characters and that kind of leaves one of your succubus in level 2 to take on like 2 or 3 warriors at once, or the zombie by herself in level 3 who has really really bad hit detection. She seems to only properly attack if the enemy is right in front of her after she dashes her attack. If they're too close she'll dash past them and her attack wont hit anything 90% of the time. Also your units dont really listen to you, i think they have a timer before they stop listening? I told them to stay and like 5 or 10 seconds later they started moving out. Animation is great, as expected from this artist, but the game has a lot of work to do. Lookin forward to see how it turns out.
I totally agree with you. When I played this game back in November I was hoping the controls would be changed.
I think if we could control our units like in an RTS game(Boxing a select number of units), then it would be as difficult to place units where we want them.
Sadly I doubt this will ever happen since this demo was released 8 months ago.

Reputation score
What is this guy doing? it has been like months since the demo. is he ever going to update the current one? If i recall, the current only has three stages. last one has a mage who has floating books around him.

OP
Harkini

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What is this guy doing? it has been like months since the demo. is he ever going to update the current one? If i recall, the current only has three stages. last one has a mage who has floating books around him.
I think a new demo is supposed to come soon but you know how h-game developers can be. He posts a lot on his patreon but you can only see it if you're a donor.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He's having a lot of problem with his programmer, apparently. Seems like the programmer is being a lazy fuck and isn't meeting deadlines set for him. Problem is, if he drops the programmer. it'll cause even more delays. Still, apparently the art is almost done. there's been a steady stream of full animations sent out to patreons/

zazazaku

Reputation score
Hopefully they work around the "play on at least 1200*800 resolution" limitation (I don't know Chinese but I think that's what my error screen says), but if the programmer is indeed being problematic, that might not happen. A shame, there aren't many good dot games around.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New version got released for his $5+ Patreons. Will be released for non-Patreons on 25.09.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Demo got released: