What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Huh, is it supposed to be so short? The game only has 3 levels in it (not including hard difficulty). I was kinda hoping there would be more than just the starter area. OH well.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I still don't understand how I'm supposed to play this game. Does anything I do even changed the outcome of a battle?

edit:
Okay, holding left mouse charges your attack, and apparently that can be used to disrupt the enemies as they attack.

edit2:
Can anyone please tell me, what the last objective is in 1-3?
Win with 1 creature.

Last edited:

darkkismeth

Reputation score
Thanks for answering, but i meant the line with the 8. The 1 monster part did i understood and managed to do.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think it's hit the enemy with the bat 8 times? Not sure myself, I managed to get it once on normal. There's also some medal you can colect with a purple girl inside the boxes for each level, though 1-3 doesn't seem to have one. I really hope the developer creates better resolution options and a mouse lock so I don't go out of screen all the time. And a zoom in feature for these animations with darker backgrounds, or a gallery should suffice.

You can get 1000 points for beating normal and 3000 points for beating hard, the chained succubus is pretty badass but a maxed out normal succubi is actually stronger with all the skills she has in the demo. It's really easy to find the cheat engine parameter for points if you have around 1000 points. Finally, the save file is created in your Appdata/Locallow/default company folder.

There's a few bugs by the way in this new demo; one with the chained Succubus in her reverse cowgirl pose if she makes a guy climax twice she'll enter a state where she's frozen with the enemy. Also some of the Story cut-scenes might not load, not sure what causes it but if you reload the game it'll act like you already saw the cut-in. You can replay it talking to the yellow haired succubus menu.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are the any keyboard controls? Managing multiple minions with a mouse is a pain.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, in the options menu while in-game there's an option to change from mouse to keyboard.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yes, there's only two succubus in the game and one of them is chained up.

Pushdownturn

Reputation score
How in the world is this thing archived? Both links and 7zip give me a "can not open archive" error?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's also some medal you can colect with a purple girl inside the boxes for each level, though 1-3 doesn't seem to have one.
1-3 also has one. It's harder to find and you'll need to fly lil' bat in... places. On the right, somewhere not too obvious ;)

the chained Succubus
Let's call her an "Imp"... There's a flying adult succubus (unimplemented yet?) on the title screen, this would prevent confusion.

How in the world is this thing archived? Both links and 7zip give me a "can not open archive" error?
1 - update your 7-zip
2 - use the right click & drag context tool (extract to). There's been a glitch with 7-zip lately.
(3 - you should be able to open & acess the archive exploring through 7-zip's file manager)
If none of the above works, you should probably set up your regional settings to Japanese...

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Any idea what specific skills do?
Basic skill is a dash attack
Hearts + swords = stronger dash attack or more / faster gauges during grapples ? Not sure about this.
Hand + heart = Charm attacks that charms an enemy.
Heart black hole ? = Aoe that knocks back and interrupts enemies in the radius.

Yeah this game is now high on my list. Demo gives off an excellent impression, good mix of story, gameplay isn't horribly convoluted and i'm getting flying princess flashbacks with how good this can get.
I just need the actual "wtf do" on the last emblem (not the 3 tasks) for 1-3. Everything else is sorted :)

Yeet.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The blackhole heart is one the deadliest skills in the game. It's a basically cowgirl life drain at super speed. If you knock any enemy over and the girl's bar is filled (i.e skill ready to go) upon contact she will trigger a super attack in which she quickly drains large amounts of HP from the enemy (healing her).

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score

Demo is out in english now. :)

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Glad there's work being done on this again. I had a chance to play the demo (Well, not the English one, looks like that's still behind the paywall currently) and it's showing a lot of promise. Good stuff.

However... Are the potions really 300 points each? They're all single use, right? And buying them in the store means only one?

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Glad there's work being done on this again. I had a chance to play the demo (Well, not the English one, looks like that's still behind the paywall currently) and it's showing a lot of promise. Good stuff.

However... Are the potions really 300 points each? They're all single use, right? And buying them in the store means only one?
Yup, but the last demo stage has a tendency to drop some from the finish reward.