What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is very high quality, the pixel art could be a bit more refined but the gameplay is very fun and the animations are great with a ton of variety. Some of the challenges can be quite difficult and take some time to figure out. I subbed to him on Patreon and i'm pretty excited about the stuff coming down the pipe, looks like hes got a whole lot of animations and characters ready.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is very high quality, the pixel art could be a bit more refined but the gameplay is very fun and the animations are great with a ton of variety. Some of the challenges can be quite difficult and take some time to figure out. I subbed to him on Patreon and i'm pretty excited about the stuff coming down the pipe, looks like hes got a whole lot of animations and characters ready.
Please do keep us plebs posted. I'm not in a position to sub to (even more) patreons but i'm super curious about this one. Has a shitton of potential.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Heres his most recent Patreon post from november 10th.

It took a lot of time to done the sound of the H part a few days ago.
I used 2~3 sound effects in one part of H-Animation before,
and now become about 10~20 sound effects.
I think the performance of the sound is much better than before.
But it also makes the time of Stage 2 completed more longer.

I estimated the time to complete Stage 2 was too casual, I am very sorry about this.
But this month I will definitely make Stage 2 as a feedback.
And I think I need at least two weeks to do.
I will work hard to complete this.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The game automatically saves your progress.
Oh shit it does!
Well if you're like me and you deleted a monster by accident, you can fix that by deleting the savefile located here.
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh shit it does!
Well if you're like me and you deleted a monster by accident, you can fix that by deleting the savefile located here.
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany
You can also buy it back :)

It's in the lady's shop thingamabob. Bottom option basically. Same lady also does the story recaps.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for that.

If you're like me, you'll need to manually delete your save (\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\AttackItDevilLegionDemo, as stated above), in case you're stuck at 36% loading.

Say bye to your old hacked succubi :eek:

Going there reminded me of 'Advancing Monsters'... Well, it's been over 2 years; let's wait and see...

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems the second boss drops a variety of passives/skills, including level 2 upgrades of normal ones. Going through the boss a few times seems to net some new stuff.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, only issue I run into now is if you're really wailing into the second boss when he does some sort of state transition, then he flinches and just up and disappears. This causes the level to be undefeatable. Otherwise this is all really top notch stuff. Have a team with 1 imp, 1 slime, 1 off less suc, 1 def less suc, 1 off apprentice, 1 def apprentice. It's pretty fun.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, only issue I run into now is if you're really wailing into the second boss when he does some sort of state transition, then he flinches and just up and disappears. This causes the level to be undefeatable.
The second boss is following a pattern. He starts by riding his giant chocobo, but you (controlling the bat) can interrupt his attacks/damage the chocobo enough to knock him off, which stuns him for your girls to grab. Once he escapes from a grab (or enough time passes without him getting grabbed,) he jumps back off screen and finally re-enters the battle mounted back on his chocobo again.

It's important to note a few things; when he's vulnerable to attacks, it's the circular icons that are the weak spots (when he's throwing up his spear, hit it to deflect or when he's charging with the chocobo, hit it in the eye) and you only need to interrupt 2-3 attacks before he falls off. Also, when he re-enters on a new chocobo, he ALWAYS lands with a rather painful ground slam (marked with three [!] on the ground.) However, you can control where this happens because it's always centered on the bat, rather than the girls. So if you want your girls to be fighting off to the side, drag the boss over to the opposite end of the stage and knock him down, then hover the bat over there while he jumps back in.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The second boss is following a pattern. He starts by riding his giant chocobo, but you (controlling the bat) can interrupt his attacks/damage the chocobo enough to knock him off, which stuns him for your girls to grab. Once he escapes from a grab (or enough time passes without him getting grabbed,) he jumps back off screen and finally re-enters the battle mounted back on his chocobo again.

It's important to note a few things; when he's vulnerable to attacks, it's the circular icons that are the weak spots (when he's throwing up his spear, hit it to deflect or when he's charging with the chocobo, hit it in the eye) and you only need to interrupt 2-3 attacks before he falls off. Also, when he re-enters on a new chocobo, he ALWAYS lands with a rather painful ground slam (marked with three [!] on the ground.) However, you can control where this happens because it's always centered on the bat, rather than the girls. So if you want your girls to be fighting off to the side, drag the boss over to the opposite end of the stage and knock him down, then hover the bat over there while he jumps back in.
To add on to this, if he summons enemies down 3 times, his 3rd summon will bring in some high level enemies. Use the follow command to bring in as many of your allies as possible to gang up on him. Two demons on one enemy make it harder for the enemy to escape, if they have the cooperation skill.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, the third summon is difficult, but if I defeat all of them, I'll get something like 3000+ points (on hard anyway). I'd probably try to do this more often, but again, the longer the fight goes on, the higher chance the boss has of glitching out and disappearing, making the level unbeatable.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also as a bit of news, seems as if the dev is currently working on implementing a gallery mode before moving onto Stage 3.