What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Rejoice! Honestly, the lack of gallery has been my biggest gripe so far.
Systematically CE-ing your team's charm stat to 0 has been a great substitute.

Gallery's much welcome though :)

UserError

Reputation score
Gallery mode was added to the $10 build.

That's a little bit frustrating.. hopefully it's added to the 5 dollar tier at some point

UserError

Reputation score
Systematically CE-ing your team's charm stat to 0 has been a great substitute.

Gallery's much welcome though :)
How do you do this? Anytime I fiddle with the stats in cheat engine, they just reset back to full the second I load into a map. Really annoying how hard it is to actually fap to this game without paying extra money or using cheat engine....

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you do this? Anytime I fiddle with the stats in cheat engine, they just reset back to full the second I load into a map. Really annoying how hard it is to actually fap to this game without paying extra money or using cheat engine....
So basically you take your NEW UNLEVELED guys right.
Start looking for values. They're as is, so 1 star = 1, etc. Start upgrading. If charm is the stat you want to reduce (which leads to longer grapples) you keep that search and scan for results each time it changes.
Then basically change it to 0 once you have the right value.

Now keep in mind, this is trial and error due to random stat upgrades each time they level up, so you might want to start off cheating a bunch of money so you can upgrade freely.
It's also on a per character basis, so finding the value for one succubus charm stat means you have to do that same search for all characters individually.

I wish i was better at CE use but i'm not, yet this works fine for me.
The only character you can't fuck up with is the imp due to being unable to ditch and re-hire her, so keep that in mind if you start out.

I did also plan to give enemies infinite HP to produce a more gallery like effect but efforts are very fruitless in that regard. If you or anyone else manages to figure it out, lmk.
Values were IIRC normal 4 bit. If they aren't they're probably float. Forgot since it's been a while.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
0.3.1a is out. Contains a bunch of problems with 0.3.0a, most notably stages not loading completely, various other glitch fixes (hair textures missing, etc)

0.3 introduced big Succubus, Harpy and offensive slime, new skills, new skill tiers, colors, character dialogue introduction cutscenes, new items, and so forth
Most if not all newer skills for the new characters have to be found by looting them off of random enemy drops. Some items can only be found through drops as well. Most notably a resurrection crystal, 2 magical wands, other items with varying effects and what not. Not sure if these are all one off items too.
Some (not all) characters have lootable color schemes. Lesser succubus notably now has a "no outfit" color scheme, which is a nice touch. Also looted a dryad color scheme, which isnt in the game yet, so that's likely coming in 0.4.
Stage 3 is complete hell on hard, so this will likely require extreme micro play or backtracking with vastly OP characters once the full game is out. Spent an hour trying to get 3-3 done on hard with all 3 objectives to no avail.

I know this because my paypal finally stopped being a useless sack of shit. Well worth backing him at this point based on what i've seen :)

Last edited:

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version 3.0a, with gallery.
You're the best.

New stuff is GREAT! Still wish more of the animations had an infinite ending loop like a few do (ex. lesser succubus cowgirl G just goes forever) but the new animations are fantastic nonetheless.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Yeah 3.0 is pretty much a broken mess, I've had to restart about 5 times in one level because all of the animations kept freeze framing, keeping me in the level.

OP
Harkini

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't beat 3-3 even on normal, there's just way too much stuff going on. What teams are you guys using?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I can't beat 3-3 even on normal, there's just way too much stuff going on. What teams are you guys using?
You can't just keep playing ahead. You need to go back and beat previous levels on HARD as well. You'll need a lot of money to beat 3-3.

sandark

Reputation score
You have to run through and just kill that archer that keeps backing away. Best option is probably flying units like the succubus and the Harpy.
Put them on "come", hover your cursor to the top of the screens and dash through until you're at the archer and set them to "fight".
May still need a few tries though, it's a bit a matter of luck.

Version 3.0a, with gallery.
GOD amongst men

box

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone have a full save without just a full gallery? I can't win fights with my computer lagging so bad on the new version...

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
So for those with insane time and no real logical argument other than "because i can"

AIDL 3-3 guide. FOR HARD / FULL CLEAR. ROAR.

What you will need (RECCOMENDED BUT CLOSEST AVAILABLE CAN WORK):
- 6 maxed out lesser succubi / 3 maxed succubi / 3 maxed lesser succubi*
- 6-XX Love potions / 6-XX Lotions / 3/3 split of either. Personal preference here. Reliant on passives.
- Scroll controls to A-D. You will use your mouse purely for moving Choco, not moving the screen. You are going to want this level of micro control, trust me
- Reasonably quick reflexes and patience. Basic grasp of team commands and positioning and a keen sense of timing.

* closest thing can work but not tested. You at the very least will want to max out vit, and possibly charm.

The absolute easy but hella micro intense way: 6 Lesser waifus.

The not so easy more RNG way: 3 Greater Waifus / 3 Lesser waifus.

Reasoning for this is that succibi have a lot of problems getting into attack stances once they get juggled a lot, and generally dispatch enemies a lot quicker, which is why you would want to put Lotions on them rather than Love potions for maximum downtime.

Start off with your team assembled, potions assigned and skills set.

I HIGHLY reccomend using the following actives / setup
Energy drain x2-3
Foreplay x1
Flying kiss x0-2
Masturbate x1-2
*For greater succubi: Sensation on all of them. They won't be able to pull off more than a single Lotion Sprayer once shit goes down, and having a random enemy force grabbed and pretty much instagibbed is why this works so well, but also becomes more RNG.

With Succubi:
1-2 Masturbate
1-2 Energy drain
0-1 Foreplay
3 Sensation

If you have any of these at level 2, all the better. Ideally you want all passives at level 2 as well but that might take a lot of grinding, and i don't have that so shouldn't matter too much.

The exact division of team positioning isn't super relevant but helps setting the early game.

Energy drain goes anywhere.
Masturbate goes most central
Flying kiss goes either / both sides
Foreplay closest to masturbate.
Divide in groups of 2 for front / central / back.

With Succubi:

Masturbate central
Energy drain / foreplay front, other rear.
1 succubi in each position paired with a lesser, or all 3 in the rear. Giggity.

Start the map. Immediately use the COME or STAY command, whichever you can mouseover easiest.
Screenshot 2019-01-30 03.45.14.png

Move the ENTIRE team to the extreme far left of the map.
Screenshot 2019-01-30 03.52.18.png

Try to snag at most 2 team members when they start moving again. Ideally you pick one, place it a little off then repeat the STAY command for all other teammates.

Move your 1-2 teammates closer to the first enemy. It gets extremely micro intense as soon as that enemy goes down so be sure you're prepared to deal with a lot in a very short time.
Ensure they attack the enemy, and meanwhile move everyone else closer to the left side. Hover over your single / double teammates and be sure to catch them with a COME command. As soon as they start attacking the 2nd trigger swordsman, he will die, and you will be in a world of shit.

Screenshot 2019-01-30 03.54.14.png

Brace for wave 1. Ensure your entire team (including solo succubis) are all close or near the far left side.

WAVE 1: ARCHERS.

Immediately bump and interrupt the archers, starting with the far right, and moving / bumping them towards the far left corner.

Screenshot 2019-01-30 03.58.09.png

Succubi will destroy these very quickly, but might also accidentally go for the 2nd trigger swordsman approaching from the right. At this stage, it is decision time. If you can handle the leftover archers and the upcoming wave, keep going. If not, restart.

WAVE 2: SHIELDED SWORDSMEN.

Screenshot 2019-01-30 03.59.52.png

These are going to trigger your panic reflexes for a few reasons.
- They can lunge your succubi into the far right, causing them to attack more trigger swordsmen and calling more waves early
- They can very easily stunlock your entire group. This is why there is at least one masturbate skilled succubi, since it counts as a mass interrupt.

Try your absolute best to interrupt everything all the time, while simultaneously juggling the trigger swordsmen approaching from the right. Try to only let these get attacked if there are next to no enemies remaining from the preceding waves.

WAVE 3: WIZARDS & PRIEST

Your main focus is no longer micro, but actively interrupting the wizards at all times. Depending on how much enemies are left alive, you can also ignore the approaching trigger swordsmen, but do exercise caution, because getting all 4 waves guarantees you lose, no matter what setup you have.

The green wizard will call an airwave that can be destroyed but causes a LOT of damage to your team before you're able to do so, and you run the risk of getting stunned offscreen as well. Ideally he goes down first.
The blue wizards will call blue ice towers at random locations on the screen, which you will need to break as they effectively bar off passage for your team, and the enemies can still shoot/hit through them fine.

Proceed to beat these down as intended.
Screenshot 2019-01-30 04.02.36.png

Hopefully by this point, all wizards are dead and everything else is close to dying before attacking the last trigger swordsman.

WAVE 4: 3 MOTHERFUCKING STAGE 2 BOSSES WITH HYPED HP.

Screenshot 2019-01-30 04.05.47.png

IF at this point you have too many things alive, you lose. Admit defeat and try again.

Actively and only interrupt any remaining wizards and at ALL times interrupt the bosses:
- spear throw
- Spear stab windup.

You can ignore the glowing eye dash moves. They are annoying at best and pose no real threat to your team if you have little to no other enemies alive.

If done right, it'll look something like this:
Screenshot 2019-01-30 04.08.29.png

Beat all the bosses. Collect all the fat loot, break all the boxes, break EVERYTHING

Screenshot 2019-01-30 04.11.36.png

Destroy this pleb.

Get a million fat loot.

~Fin~

During this setup taking screens, i lost 3 guys and one of the bosses mysteriously vanished, so lucky for me i guess., but also not because those are the sole reason you are doing this.

Some of the swordsmen will drop items
Some of the wizards will drop items
Each boss on it's own will drop between 5-7 items each.

Strat talks:

The sole reason you use succubi of any variety only doing this is because they will heal up whenever they make an enemy orgasm. No amount of healing potions or healing skills has proven to work since they get constantly interrupted, and the skillsets on both succubi allow for the entire team to dispatch most things with a single grab attack, since they team up and have passives to make them hit harder. Hence the love potions for maximum effect.

Each of the single swordsmen in the stage before triggering anything will call a wave upon death.
There is no set order for individual swordsman, so any kill will call wave1. the second kill will call wave 2, and so forth.

If you did it, and this guide was helpful in doing so, leave a like and feed me cool memes and nudes or whatever.

Also if anyone has the location of the waifu badge that each stage has, i'd be most happy to hear where that is, because i went over this map a lot and i still haven't found it.

Screenshot 2019-01-30 04.15.52.png

GGNORE

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
For reference, this is what a lost cause looks like:

Screenshot 2019-01-30 04.34.17.png

Just hit restart lmao.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone else having their game lock up at 61% every time? I can't start stage 3 because it locks up.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Is anyone else having their game lock up at 61% every time? I can't start stage 3 because it locks up.
Poring fixed it. If you're a Patreon you can download the updated version.