What's new

ACT Shota [Poring] Castle of Temptation (RJ382297)

Mick2000

Reputation score
anyone know how to do stage 2? the room with the symbols? i can't figure it out, i did found 4 symbols across the whole mansion but i feel like it doesn't correspond with what is shown in the key room...

nevermind, i just restart and redo, and somehow it works correctly

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For the third key simply go to the right at the start of the level till you find the deactivated golem girl. Jump on the barely visible table to her left and flip the switch. Go through the portal, have sex with the lead researcher lady and then go to the right and flip the table. Grab the battery from the chest that appears. Insert the battery into the golem girl (DO NOT LEAVE THE SCREEN) and enter the blue portal. Grab your key.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm glad the dev choose to finish instead of continue this H game, I think I was one of the first who noticed the decline of things. Despite the flaws, the animations are amazing. I hope he considers commissions someday.

noluck

Reputation score
Can't seem to find the key in Stage 4. Can't find the Researcher's key in the area.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to find the key in Stage 4. Can't find the Researcher's key in the area.
It's not actually in the researcher area. It's in the area where you first meet the horizonal statue crushing traps. There's a fake wall that one of the statues comes out from and if you follow the statue back you can climb into the hidden area to find the chest that contains the paradise key.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To fight the boss it looks like you need to interact with the chapel priestess (the blue haired girl in the center of the prayer room) and get her cross.
The one with the staff cross? Doesn't let me interact with her.
edit: I have to talk to her mid-air for some reason.